SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:26 pm

mindless wrote:All I know is that judging by Google Maps those three parking spaces with the handicapped one in the middle are right across the street from Arie's place and right next to the neighbour's condo (if she really took that pic of Arie with the dogs from her porch). So I can totally see why she'd be annoyed by seeing his truck there day after day. It makes sense to me. She also mentioned the parking issue a month ago already when she posted some other gossip about Arie, so I guess it's a running lie then, if it's a lie. I tend to believe her, but that's JMO.

Remember when she was asked to prove she was his neighbor and she did a couple of months ago? I tend to believe her too imo.

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:28 pm

I mean, imo Arie's shown himself to be a self absorbed jerk with little regard to the feelings of others so I tend to believe the neighbour just because it's really not that far a stretch. Jmo.

via GIPHY

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:33 pm

mindless wrote:All I know is that judging by Google Maps those three parking spaces with the handicapped one in the middle are right across the street from Arie's place and right next to the neighbour's condo (if she really took that pic of Arie with the dogs from her porch). So I can totally see why she'd be annoyed by seeing his truck there day after day. It makes sense to me. She also mentioned the parking issue a month ago already when she posted some other gossip about Arie, so I guess it's a running lie then, if it's a lie. I tend to believe her, but that's JMO.

There is always two sides to a story, so until I hear Arie's side, I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt. JMO
In addition, what happen to loving your neighbor as yourself? The right thing would have being to go talk to him and not announce it to SM unless you have ill intentions .JMO

I believe, this is a bad neighbor who is probably not liked by others in the community because he can't keep his nose out of other people's busness. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:34 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:

Remember when she was asked to prove she was his neighbor and she did a couple of months ago? I tend to believe her too imo.

Yeah, there's no doubt she's his neighbour. Whether you want to believe the stuff that supposedly came from Arie's ex about his spreadsheet and window escape, among other things, is up to you, but the parking issue seems totally legit to me. The truck doesn't fit in his garage, he doesn't have a proper driveway and there are only a few parking spaces scattered along the streets of the community. Both the normal ones across from him are taken in that Google image as well, so it makes sense for him to stick his truck in the handicapped spot with the "There's nowhere else to put it!" excuse. It's no excuse though IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:37 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

There is always two sides to a story, so until I hear Arie's side, I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt. JMO
In addition, what happen to loving your neighbor as yourself? The right thing would have being to go talk to him and not announce it to SM unless you have ill intentions .JMO

I believe, this is a bad neighbor who is probably not liked by others in the community because he can't keep his nose out of other people's busness. JMO

I get that Arie is in the public eye now, but this seems like an issue that could/should be settled privately. It seems like the neighbor likes attention. Also, does Arie's truck block that neighbors house etc? My neighbors park in front of house all the time, but as long as they don't block my driveway, I don't see the big deal. Also, I bet if Arie knew a handicapped neighbor needed that spot, he would find a way to give it to that person. I don't think he's that cruel.

Last edited by kmick0890 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:38 pm

http://m.eonline.com/news/925097/arie-luyendyk-jr-and-lauren-burnham-are-heavily-pushing-for-a-tv-wedding
Good luck with that Arie and Lauren. So dumb. JMHO Rolling Eyes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:38 pm

BKay wrote:It would suk so badly to have a neighbor who thinks it's her duty to post gossip about you online. I think Arie needs to buy a house with a good sized garage where he can keep his toys where they belong, and not have miss nosey pants spying on him.

:yes: ITA. It's scary to have neighbors like this women.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:39 pm

I'd be filing a police report against the neighbour. I wouldn't want some lunatic posting online where I live, what kind of vehicle I drive, and pretty much stalking me because that's what she's doing by taking pictures, and harassing me.

I don't care how much she or her SO dislikes Arie. That's not the way to handle a situation that you're not happy with, IMHO. Her behaviour, to me isn't funny. I don't care who it is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:39 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

Definite ill intentions there when you combine this with the verbal harassment laugh out loud

GuardianAngel wrote:I'd be filing a police report against the neighbour. I wouldn't want some lunatic posting online where I live, what kind of vehicle I drive, and pretty much stalking me because that's what she's doing by taking pictures, and harassing me.

I don't care how much she or her SO dislikes Arie. That's not the way to handle a situation that you're not happy with, IMHO. Her behaviour, to me isn't funny. I don't care who it is.
ITA. Snark aside, this whole thing truly creeps me out. And wtf is her boyfriend so obsessed with an ex’s ex? So bizarre.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:44 pm

It’s just getting a little tired to me. Every person who has come out with anything remotely negative about this guy (and there have been A LOT) is either A. Lying or B. The jerk in the situation, not Arie. 

They can’t all be A. Lying or B. Jerks. At some point you need to look at the common denominator instead. 

JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:45 pm

sosleepy wrote:It’s just getting a little tired to me. Every person who has come out with anything remotely negative about this guy (and there have been A LOT) is either A. Lying or B. The jerk in the situation, not Arie. 

They can’t all be A. Lying or B. Jerks. At some point you need to look at the common denominator instead. 

JMO.

I just think if this story is true, why not just talk to Arie about it to try to come with a solution? It doesn't need to be broadcast for everyone to see. This seems like a personal thing.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:48 pm

sosleepy wrote:It’s just getting a little tired to me. Every person who has come out with anything remotely negative about this guy (and there have been A LOT) is either A. Lying or B. The jerk in the situation, not Arie. 

JMO.

Who are you referring too? Because if you're referring to my comments, I'll set it straight again. I did not say anyone is lying. I did not say Arie is not the jerk, I did not say every one is lying.

Once again, everyone is entitled to their opinions, and just because I'm commenting on what I think of the neighbour, doesn't equate to the neighbour is lying. I too am getting tired.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz