SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:57 am

http://people.com/tv/arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnham-wedding-plans-bachelor-schedule/

Hmmm, seems legit to me. I think they are totally serious about getting married and it will happen late summer or early fall. Again, jmo. LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 75 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:19 am

Mommyof2 wrote:http://people.com/tv/arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnham-wedding-plans-bachelor-schedule/

Hmmm, seems legit to me.  I think they are totally serious about getting married and it will happen late summer or early fall.  Again, jmo.  LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 75 2498057887
I think so too and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it is televised as well.....IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:07 am

Mommyof2 wrote:http://people.com/tv/arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnham-wedding-plans-bachelor-schedule/

Hmmm, seems legit to me.  I think they are totally serious about getting married and it will happen late summer or early fall.  Again, jmo.  LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 75 2498057887

I've always said they will get married, BUT it will never last. As much as Lauren wants to be the one to settle him down for life I just don't think she will. They are working hard to get MF to pay for their wedding, don't RE have the money for a big wedding Esp after MF paying for hr ring..She's going on this trip to stand in good graces with NMF..IMHO

They are like the energy bunny to me. They just keep on and on and on...Again IMHO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:10 am

I’m just over her SMH at Lauren’s delusional comments at the end of that article.

LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 75 87b72b10 LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 75 86669110 LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 75 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:29 am

Doesn't TB have "rights" to a wedding if a couple get married within a certain timeframe of the finale or in "Larie's" case ATFR? (and can I just say I hate when a couple uses a couple-nickname themselves!). MF's tweet to pardon Arie is probably referring to this fact and he is releasing them from that clause so they can go ahead and get married without TB filming or involvement. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:13 am

sanlee088 wrote:Just wanted to report that Lauren just posted an instapic of the two of them and the caption reads: Lucky girl. All is good in Larie land. Hugesmile

Lauren honey, just leave. A serial cheater who dumped the ex he initially chose over you in such a heartless manner makes you the opposite of a lucky girl. I don't know you personally, and no one's perfect but you don't want to be the kind of woman that chooses this kind of guy. You can be better and do better.

Also with a history like his, DM'ing other girls is a big deal. News flash: conniving cheaters don't just come out and tell potential mistresses/side chicks that they want to cheat with them in their first DM, they try to make the intiial conversations casual and then probe to see if she's DTF, which is IMO what your fiance was doing.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:44 am

LoveDovez wrote:

I've always said they will get married, BUT it will never last. As much as Lauren wants to be the one to settle him down for life I just don't think she will.  They are working  hard to get MF to pay for their wedding, don't RE have the money for a big wedding Esp after MF paying for hr ring..She's going on this trip to stand in good graces with NMF..IMHO

They are like the energy bunny to me. They just keep on and on and on...Again IMHO

Honestly, I think it has less to do with money and more to do with being on TV again. It has been said in the past that Lauren loves the spotlight...and that's okay. Most Bach people like the spotlight. I can imagine that Lauren is pushing for the televised wedding more than Arie. Same for MBC. I think he would be happy to fade into oblivion. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:13 am

Minney wrote:Doesn't TB have "rights" to a wedding if a couple get married within a certain timeframe of the finale or in "Larie's" case ATFR?  (and can I just say I hate when a couple uses a couple-nickname themselves!).  MF's tweet to pardon Arie is probably referring to this fact and he is releasing them from that clause so they can go ahead and get married without TB filming or involvement. IMO

From what I understand about it, they can get married privately but if they want a sponsored wedding then TB has the first right to it. I’m sure anything else has to go through them as well, like a spread in a magazine.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:15 am

albean99 wrote:
Minney wrote:Doesn't TB have "rights" to a wedding if a couple get married within a certain timeframe of the finale or in "Larie's" case ATFR?  (and can I just say I hate when a couple uses a couple-nickname themselves!).  MF's tweet to pardon Arie is probably referring to this fact and he is releasing them from that clause so they can go ahead and get married without TB filming or involvement. IMO

From what I understand about it, they can get married privately but if they want a sponsored wedding then TB has the first right to it. I’m sure anything else has to go through them as well, like a spread in a magazine.

Couples don't have to televise their weddings (ex. Des) but I believe ABC has the exclusive rights to air them on television for I think 2 years post-finale.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:09 pm

"If I were to say something to the people that have a misunderstanding about the way that the show ended, I would just tell them that it is a misconception,” she told PEOPLE.

“I don’t think that there is any basis behind them thinking that we are bad people. People make mistakes, and I think that Arie was very honest with both me and Becca the entire time,” she continued.

“We didn’t go behind anyone’s back, and he just did his best with what he could.”

Lauren is such a flaming idiot IMHO. How the heck would she know if Arie was honest or not? She wasn't there to witness Arie's interactions with Becca nor did she even watch the finale! There have been plenty of reports about Arie leading Becca on with BS, not to mention the blindside job that was the breakup. What kind of a dumbass can just ignore all that because a serial cheater and liar says he was honest? SMDH. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:18 pm

mindless wrote:

"If I were to say something to the people that have a misunderstanding about the way that the show ended, I would just tell them that it is a misconception,” she told PEOPLE.

“I don’t think that there is any basis behind them thinking that we are bad people. People make mistakes, and I think that Arie was very honest with both me and Becca the entire time,” she continued.

“We didn’t go behind anyone’s back, and he just did his best with what he could.”

Lauren is such a flaming idiot IMHO. How the heck would she know if Arie was honest or not? She wasn't there to witness Arie's interactions with Becca nor did she even watch the finale! There have been plenty of reports about Arie leading Becca on with BS, not to mention the blindside job that was the breakup. What kind of a dumbass can just ignore all that because a serial cheater and liar says he was honest? SMDH. JMOAA.
The last remains of sympathy I had for Lauren are fading fast right now. I will not even feel sorry for her when he goes back to his spreadsheet.
JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:20 pm

mindless wrote:

So totally true! Everything she knows is from Arie. Sure it was honesty that Arie pretended everything was ok to lead Becca to the slaughter and even tell her he loved her and was excited to see her. Arie needed a stupid naive chick who’d believe his crock of lies. Enter Libby. Didn’t go behind anyone’s back takes the cake. Saying you’ll fight for love when someone is still in a relationship with someone else is a behind the back classic move .
When If they break up, let’s see how loud she cries foul. #LiArs indeed no

Flaming idiot sounds quite accurate actually :yes:
Jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz