SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Diana April 15th 2018, 1:52 pm

Ugh. Lauren has no right to speak for Becca or say Arie was honest with her because what a delusional statement. This chick is so stupid. All JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Rolly April 15th 2018, 2:01 pm

Diana wrote:Ugh. Lauren has no right to speak for Becca or say Arie was honest with her because what a delusional statement. This chick is so stupid. All JMHO

If she did not watch the finale and wasn’t there when Arie was with Becca she doesn’t know what she is talking about. She is better off not saying anything at all about how honest Arie was IMO. He was not honest with Becca or Lauren IMO ....playing both of them if you ask me.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 15th 2018, 2:38 pm

Rolly wrote:
Diana wrote:Ugh. Lauren has no right to speak for Becca or say Arie was honest with her because what a delusional statement. This chick is so stupid. All JMHO

If she did not watch the finale and wasn’t there when Arie was with Becca she doesn’t know what she is talking about. She is better off not saying anything at all about how honest Arie was IMO. He was not honest with Becca or Lauren IMO ....playing both of them if you ask me.

It’s as simple as that. Guess Lauren is Arie’s new dummy and he the ventriloquist.
Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy April 15th 2018, 3:08 pm

Blah, blah, blah... beginning stages, looking at wedding venues, don’t want to get stressed out with it, not sure if it’s private or tv... blah.

How many times have we heard this nonsense in the past from every other couple? About 30 times, that’s how many. Same script right out the gate, different couple. 

Come back to me in 6-9 months, and if they are still talking about wedding planning like it’s right around the corner, I’ll beleive them. And if they are for real and planning a quickie wedding 6 months from now? Well...  Then I think they are a little idiotic. JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu April 15th 2018, 3:17 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:http://people.com/tv/arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnham-wedding-plans-bachelor-schedule/

Hmmm, seems legit to me.  I think they are totally serious about getting married and it will happen late summer or early fall.  Again, jmo.  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 76 2498057887
I think talking/planning a wedding is definitely on their to do list. A quicker wedding prevents a quick fall out. There's no way Arie's going to travel that road again any time soon, IMO.  If they wait, I can't see their chances of getting married  increasing. Arie wanting to get married NOW is sort of like taking Becca from Ross. It was a great idea at the time but you reap what you sow and eventually the effect of those decisions rears its head. JMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love April 15th 2018, 5:29 pm

Either that or more likely: She knows EXACTLY what was going on behind the scenes. I always thought that there was far more going on than what we as viewers were privy to, then reading Jillian Harris's blog.....wow, that tells us that there is always far more going on than what we could ever know from NOT being in the midst of what is happening. I put this into Becca's thread as some of it does belong there with regards to how much of a mind warp the show is, but IMO it belongs here too with how things could of gone down.

Jillian Harris wrote:So, in regards to this whole dramatic ending … first, when you sign up for the show, you have about a 96% chance of getting your heart broken which is a pretty large percentage, but it’s the truth! The Bachelor and The Bachelorette are TV SHOWS, it’s a business. The Bachelor Franchise’s 1st priority is to make the show as successful as possible so that’s exactly what the guys and girls are signing up for! I think what happens is when people sign up for the show they don’t actually realize this though … I know I didn’t … I actually didn’t realize this until AFTER the show!

Jillian Harris The Bachelor RecapJillian Harris The Bachelor Recap

Secondly, what happened to Becca totally sucks, I can’t imagine feeling so betrayed and heartbroken … but I’m SO FRICKIN excited for her to the next BACHELORETTE!!!! Congrats BECCA!! But back to what Arie did to Becca and my honest thoughts on it … the show itself really messes with your head and you’re under a lot of pressure and you’re going through it all with a bunch of producers and cameras in front of you … and the reality is, sometimes they help you, and sometimes they help the show. Obviously, I wasn’t behind the scenes and I don’t know what happened with the whole live breakup ordeal but it COULD be possible that this was all set up from the very beginning … Arie may have WANTED to choose Lauren but someone could have convinced him to choose Becca … again, there is a lot of pressure and it’s a huge mind game!

Just like real life, sometimes people are kind of messed up when it comes to relationships, they don’t know who they’re supposed to be with and they get pressured easily by other people … they are the blind leading the blind … and that was totally me!! Thank god I have Justin now!!! But then some people are so clear-minded on what they want and they make clear decisions and don’t let their heart mess with their head!! Being unsure or indecisive about love doesn’t make you a bad person, I think Arie has good intentions but maybe he isn’t the best at navigating these emotions!! Many guys (and girls!) are like this, especially in their 20’s and early 30’s!!

Arie made a mistake and he decided to fix it. A lot of people wouldn’t even have the balls to do this!! This take a lot of courage and bravery to change a mistake like this and I can pretty much guarantee you that if he had the choice to break up with Becca in private he would have done so!! But remember, he is in a CONTRACT! No one wants to break up with someone on camera, it’s already awkward enough but do you think The Bachelor would have wanted this done off camera?? Hell no!! So, we all get to watch the good, the bad and the ugly … and it’s kind of crazy that we are humans like to see this sort of thing … it’s a bit heartbreaking! Gah!! I will say here though, that I don’t agree with the fact that Arie had to talk to Lauren to confirm that the feelings were still there … Lauren shouldn’t have anything to do with it … what if he talked to her and didn’t have those feelings again?? Would he have stayed with Becca and just settled???
source

I think this could explain that there is a ton more that happens than any viewer sees. IMO, Arie Becca and Lauren are really the only people besides production that actually knows what happened. I don't think that as a viewer, I can complain and point fingers at any of those three without knowing what mind warp the production played in it all....ALL IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love April 15th 2018, 5:38 pm

sosleepy wrote:Blah, blah, blah... beginning stages, looking at wedding venues, don’t want to get stressed out with it, not sure if it’s private or tv... blah.

How many times have we heard this nonsense in the past from every other couple? About 30 times, that’s how many. Same script right out the gate, different couple. 

Come back to me in 6-9 months, and if they are still talking about wedding planning like it’s right around the corner, I’ll beleive them. And if they are for real and planning a quickie wedding 6 months from now? Well...  Then I think they are a little idiotic. JMO
OOPS, guess I was a real idiot. I met, fell in love, and were married within 6 weeks....what an idiot I was. cheeky Rolling Eyes

Realistically though, I think if it is right for them, why should I or anyone else question things....it is them and their lives....ALL IMO!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu April 15th 2018, 5:52 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Blah, blah, blah... beginning stages, looking at wedding venues, don’t want to get stressed out with it, not sure if it’s private or tv... blah.

OOPS, guess I was a real idiot.  I met, fell in love, and were married within 6 weeks....what an idiot I was.  cheeky  Rolling Eyes  

Realistically though, I think if it is right for them, why should I or anyone else question things....it is them and their lives....ALL IMO!
Everything is relative. When someone has the opposite experience, it's easily questionable. JMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette April 15th 2018, 6:04 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Either that or more likely:  She knows EXACTLY what was going on behind the scenes.  I always thought that there was far more going on than what we as viewers were privy to, then reading Jillian Harris's blog.....wow, that tells us that there is always far more going on than what we could ever know from NOT being in the midst of what is happening.  I put this into Becca's thread as some of it does belong there with regards to how much of a mind warp the show is, but IMO it belongs here too with how things could of gone down.

Jillian Harris wrote:So, in regards to this whole dramatic ending … first, when you sign up for the show, you have about a 96% chance of getting your heart broken which is a pretty large percentage, but it’s the truth! The Bachelor and The Bachelorette are TV SHOWS, it’s a business. The Bachelor Franchise’s 1st priority is to make the show as successful as possible so that’s exactly what the guys and girls are signing up for! I think what happens is when people sign up for the show they don’t actually realize this though … I know I didn’t … I actually didn’t realize this until AFTER the show!

Secondly, what happened to Becca totally sucks, I can’t imagine feeling so betrayed and heartbroken … but I’m SO FRICKIN excited for her to the next BACHELORETTE!!!! Congrats BECCA!! But back to what Arie did to Becca and my honest thoughts on it … the show itself really messes with your head and you’re under a lot of pressure and you’re going through it all with a bunch of producers and cameras in front of you … and the reality is, sometimes they help you, and sometimes they help the show. Obviously, I wasn’t behind the scenes and I don’t know what happened with the whole live breakup ordeal but it COULD be possible that this was all set up from the very beginning … Arie may have WANTED to choose Lauren but someone could have convinced him to choose Becca … again, there is a lot of pressure and it’s a huge mind game!

Just like real life, sometimes people are kind of messed up when it comes to relationships, they don’t know who they’re supposed to be with and they get pressured easily by other people … they are the blind leading the blind … and that was totally me!! Thank god I have Justin now!!! But then some people are so clear-minded on what they want and they make clear decisions and don’t let their heart mess with their head!! Being unsure or indecisive about love doesn’t make you a bad person, I think Arie has good intentions but maybe he isn’t the best at navigating these emotions!! Many guys (and girls!) are like this, especially in their 20’s and early 30’s!!

Arie made a mistake and he decided to fix it. A lot of people wouldn’t even have the balls to do this!! This take a lot of courage and bravery to change a mistake like this and I can pretty much guarantee you that if he had the choice to break up with Becca in private he would have done so!! But remember, he is in a CONTRACT! No one wants to break up with someone on camera, it’s already awkward enough but do you think The Bachelor would have wanted this done off camera?? Hell no!! So, we all get to watch the good, the bad and the ugly … and it’s kind of crazy that we are humans like to see this sort of thing … it’s a bit heartbreaking! Gah!! I will say here though, that I don’t agree with the fact that Arie had to talk to Lauren to confirm that the feelings were still there … Lauren shouldn’t have anything to do with it … what if he talked to her and didn’t have those feelings again?? Would he have stayed with Becca and just settled???
source

I think this could explain that there is a ton more that happens than any viewer sees.  IMO, Arie Becca and Lauren are really the only people besides production that actually knows what happened.  I don't think that as a viewer, I can complain and point fingers at any of those three without knowing what mind warp the production played in it all....ALL IMO.

I felt all along TPTB were behind the storyline and breakup on tv. Jillian just comfirms it to be. By some one who has been there. Thank you Jillian. *edit*

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 April 15th 2018, 6:30 pm

Lauren would only know what was going on that concerned her and what she has been told, IMO.  If she did not watch anything about the end, she will not know exactly what was said or how things played out with Becca, other than Arie's or someone else (producer/handler, etc.) perspective.  It's great that she's standing by him, but it's a one sided explanation.  If she wants to speak for herself and Arie that's fine, but IMO she should not be speaking for Becca.  

Jillian can indeed give insight to how she knows things work, but its still her perspective and her thoughts, from what she's been through.  But everyone makes their own choices, and there's no 100% guarantee they both would have done, said or handled things the exact same way regardless of whether it was in the contract or not, IMO.

What works for one will not work for someone else.  And last I checked, this is a general discussion thread, so all types of thoughts and opinions are welcome, including questioning the relationship if they want.  

JMO

ETA: I've never questioned that there was producer manipulation and all going on. But at the end of the day, each lead is a grown adult and makes their own choices. Some choose to stand there ground and not give in and others become putth for the producers to mold. I'm willing to give benefit of the doubt on somethings but others the lead just needs to man up and own their own decisions no matter how good or bad. And the more we see behind the curtain, the more I respect the ones that stand their ground and tell MF to stuff it. JMOAA

Last edited by Ladybug82 on April 15th 2018, 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME April 15th 2018, 6:30 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Either that or more likely:  She knows EXACTLY what was going on behind the scenes.  I always thought that there was far more going on than what we as viewers were privy to, then reading Jillian Harris's blog.....wow, that tells us that there is always far more going on than what we could ever know from NOT being in the midst of what is happening.  I put this into Becca's thread as some of it does belong there with regards to how much of a mind warp the show is, but IMO it belongs here too with how things could of gone down.

source

I think this could explain that there is a ton more that happens than any viewer sees.  IMO, Arie Becca and Lauren are really the only people besides production that actually knows what happened.  I don't think that as a viewer, I can complain and point fingers at any of those three without knowing what mind warp the production played in it all....ALL IMO.

I felt all along TPTB were behind the storyline and breakup on tv. Jillian just comfirms it to be. By some one who has been there. Thank you Jillian. *edit*

Arie has proven time and again he doesn't give a sh*t about any contracts...the "forced to break up TV" excuse is total  Bullsh*t!!!! Millsy has even said Arie didn't have to film the break up for TV.

IMO...I think Arie broke up with Becca on Tv cuz he felt he owed it to Lauren as he broke up with her on TV...just like the proposal on ATFR, Arie felt he owed Lauren a proposal on TV since he originally proposed to Becca on TV.  

JM2C

Last edited by XQZME on April 15th 2018, 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 April 15th 2018, 6:34 pm

Does everyone really believe that Lauren didn’t watch the Finale? I just cannot see her not being curious to watch. I guess some people can do that, but not I! Lol
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz