SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by blueblues Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:49 pm

So, as an alternative to Arie the heartless manipulator, Jillian suggests Arie the spineless wimp, who faked the proposal and  lied to Becca for two month instead of two weeks because production told him to do so. I personally don’t buy it for a number of reasons, and I don’t really think Jillian does either. It’s just speculation on her part.
And I certainly don’t get how anyone can think it would make Arie look any better.

Let me also point out that nowhere in the text is Jillian implying that Lauren would have had any part in this elaborate conspiracy (let alone Becca, the accusation is ridiculous).
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:51 pm

XQZME wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Either that or more likely:  She knows EXACTLY what was going on behind the scenes.  I always thought that there was far more going on than what we as viewers were privy to, then reading Jillian Harris's blog.....wow, that tells us that there is always far more going on than what we could ever know from NOT being in the midst of what is happening.  I put this into Becca's thread as some of it does belong there with regards to how much of a mind warp the show is, but IMO it belongs here too with how things could of gone down.

source

I think this could explain that there is a ton more that happens than any viewer sees.  IMO, Arie Becca and Lauren are really the only people besides production that actually knows what happened.  I don't think that as a viewer, I can complain and point fingers at any of those three without knowing what mind warp the production played in it all....ALL IMO.

I felt all along TPTB were behind the storyline and breakup on tv. Jillian just comfirms it to be. By some one who has been there. Thank you Jillian for setting thing straight for those who refuse to accept the obvious.

Arie has proven time and again he doesn't give a sh*t about any contracts...the "forced to break up TV" excuse is total  Bullsh*t!!!! Millsy has even said Arie didn't have to film the break up for TV.

IMO...I think Arie broke up with Becca on Tv cuz he felt he owed to to Lauren as he broke up with her on TV...just like the proposal in ATFR, Arie felt he owed Lauren a proposal in TV since he originally proposed to Becca on TV.  

JM2C
Isn't the bolded only your opinion though and not facts? I think that Jillian would know what goes on behind the scenes as she was the one in the firepit at one time. IMO Unless you are there, I really don't think that ANYONE would know otherwise. With Jillian, she does have the perspective of what happened on Jason's season, what happened on hers and with being in the BachNation community, she likely has an insight as to what may of happened here. IMO, she would have a great opinion that could of been based on facts. IMO.

Again, the contract problem, also the problem from what Jillian said:

Arie may have WANTED to choose Lauren but someone could have convinced him to choose Becca … again, there is a lot of pressure and it’s a huge mind game!

The Bachelor and The Bachelorette are TV SHOWS, it’s a business. The Bachelor Franchise’s 1st priority is to make the show as successful as possible

But remember, he is in a CONTRACT! No one wants to break up with someone on camera, it’s already awkward enough but do you think The Bachelor would have wanted this done off camera?? Hell no!!

The quoted parts are from Jillian's blog above but I think these are some of the most important points in it all, IMO. Yes there is a contract, and IMO, a contract from a lead is far more extensive and controlling than even a contract from just a contestant as Arie was in Emily's season. For those reasons, I think that Jillian would know best in her comments as she's been on both sides of the fence and a contract from both as well....she was a contestant and a lead. All IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:59 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
XQZME wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:

I felt all along TPTB were behind the storyline and breakup on tv. Jillian just comfirms it to be. By some one who has been there. Thank you Jillian for setting thing straight for those who refuse to accept the obvious.

Arie has proven time and again he doesn't give a sh*t about any contracts...the "forced to break up TV" excuse is total  Bullsh*t!!!! Millsy has even said Arie didn't have to film the break up for TV.

IMO...I think Arie broke up with Becca on Tv cuz he felt he owed to to Lauren as he broke up with her on TV...just like the proposal in ATFR, Arie felt he owed Lauren a proposal in TV since he originally proposed to Becca on TV.  

JM2C
Isn't the bolded only your opinion though and not facts?  I think that Jillian would know what goes on behind the scenes as she was the one in the firepit at one time. IMO Unless you are there, I really don't think that ANYONE would know otherwise.  With Jillian, she does have the perspective of what happened on Jason's season, what happened on hers and with being in the BachNation community, she likely has an insight as to what may of happened here.  IMO, she would have a great opinion that could of been based on facts. IMO.

Again, the contract problem, also the problem from what Jillian said:

Arie may have WANTED to choose Lauren but someone could have convinced him to choose Becca … again, there is a lot of pressure and it’s a huge mind game!

The Bachelor and The Bachelorette are TV SHOWS, it’s a business. The Bachelor Franchise’s 1st priority is to make the show as successful as possible

But remember, he is in a CONTRACT! No one wants to break up with someone on camera, it’s already awkward enough but do you think The Bachelor would have wanted this done off camera?? Hell no!!

The quoted parts are from Jillian's blog above but I think these are some of the most important points in it all, IMO.  Yes there is a contract, and IMO, a contract from a lead is far more extensive and controlling than even a contract from just a contestant as Arie was in Emily's season.  For those reasons, I think that Jillian would know best in her comments as she's been on both sides of the fence and a contract from both as well....she was a contestant and a lead.  All IMO.

...I don't consider the bolded my opinion as the next sentence quantifies that comment... I am not going to go find the interviews where Millsy said Arie didn't have to film the breakup.  I am sure others on this board would gladly do that.  

That article is Jillian's opinion on her experience and perspective.  I don't apply anything she said to Arie, he is his own person and has shown he doesn't care about contracts as a contestant or the lead.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 77 1646190589
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:08 pm

The problem is Millsy is a proven liar, exaggerator or possibly just crapping out his mouth when he talks. It's difficult to know when he might be telling the truth because much of the time he states misinformation. 
I agree with the essence of what Jillian quoted, but there is no way to know how much of it applies to any specific season other than ones she was involved in. 
JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:10 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Diana wrote:Ugh. Lauren has no right to speak for Becca or say Arie was honest with her because what a delusional statement. This chick is so stupid. All JMHO
Either that or more likely:  She knows EXACTLY what was going on behind the scenes.  I always thought that there was far more going on than what we as viewers were privy to, then reading Jillian Harris's blog.....wow, that tells us that there is always far more going on than what we could ever know from NOT being in the midst of what is happening.  I put this into Becca's thread as some of it does belong there with regards to how much of a mind warp the show is, but IMO it belongs here too with how things could of gone down.

Jillian Harris wrote:So, in regards to this whole dramatic ending … first, when you sign up for the show, you have about a 96% chance of getting your heart broken which is a pretty large percentage, but it’s the truth! The Bachelor and The Bachelorette are TV SHOWS, it’s a business. The Bachelor Franchise’s 1st priority is to make the show as successful as possible so that’s exactly what the guys and girls are signing up for! I think what happens is when people sign up for the show they don’t actually realize this though … I know I didn’t … I actually didn’t realize this until AFTER the show!

Jillian Harris The Bachelor RecapJillian Harris The Bachelor Recap

Secondly, what happened to Becca totally sucks, I can’t imagine feeling so betrayed and heartbroken … but I’m SO FRICKIN excited for her to the next BACHELORETTE!!!! Congrats BECCA!! But back to what Arie did to Becca and my honest thoughts on it … the show itself really messes with your head and you’re under a lot of pressure and you’re going through it all with a bunch of producers and cameras in front of you … and the reality is, sometimes they help you, and sometimes they help the show. Obviously, I wasn’t behind the scenes and I don’t know what happened with the whole live breakup ordeal but it COULD be possible that this was all set up from the very beginning … Arie may have WANTED to choose Lauren but someone could have convinced him to choose Becca … again, there is a lot of pressure and it’s a huge mind game!

Just like real life, sometimes people are kind of messed up when it comes to relationships, they don’t know who they’re supposed to be with and they get pressured easily by other people … they are the blind leading the blind … and that was totally me!! Thank god I have Justin now!!! But then some people are so clear-minded on what they want and they make clear decisions and don’t let their heart mess with their head!! Being unsure or indecisive about love doesn’t make you a bad person, I think Arie has good intentions but maybe he isn’t the best at navigating these emotions!! Many guys (and girls!) are like this, especially in their 20’s and early 30’s!!

Arie made a mistake and he decided to fix it. A lot of people wouldn’t even have the balls to do this!! This take a lot of courage and bravery to change a mistake like this and I can pretty much guarantee you that if he had the choice to break up with Becca in private he would have done so!! But remember, he is in a CONTRACT! No one wants to break up with someone on camera, it’s already awkward enough but do you think The Bachelor would have wanted this done off camera?? Hell no!! So, we all get to watch the good, the bad and the ugly … and it’s kind of crazy that we are humans like to see this sort of thing … it’s a bit heartbreaking! Gah!! I will say here though, that I don’t agree with the fact that Arie had to talk to Lauren to confirm that the feelings were still there … Lauren shouldn’t have anything to do with it … what if he talked to her and didn’t have those feelings again?? Would he have stayed with Becca and just settled???
source

I think this could explain that there is a ton more that happens than any viewer sees.  IMO, Arie Becca and Lauren are really the only people besides production that actually knows what happened.  I don't think that as a viewer, I can complain and point fingers at any of those three without knowing what mind warp the production played in it all....ALL IMO.

I felt all along TPTB were behind the storyline and breakup on tv. Jillian just comfirms it to be. By some one who has been there. Thank you Jillian. *edit*

*edit* Jillian can have opinions, just as I do, and even though her season was eons ago she does have some insight to what goes on with this show, it doesn't mean that she knows what went down with Arie or his season.  For those of us that have been watching this show from the beginning and playing on message boards since dial up internet (yes dial up internet!) we're fairly well versed in how much manipulation and editing goes on each season and Jillian's blog isn't informing any of us old timers of anything new. IMO.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:12 pm

IMO, Jillian would have FAR more info in this situation than ANY of us on the outside of the process. For example, she would know the differences that there are in the contracts alone....She would know how more extensive the contract is for a lead vs another contestant therefore IMO, she would be able to say more about the process, the limitations, the contract involved and what it would mean to break it as a LEAD than any of us on the outside of this game. IMO.

I don't really know how it can be said that anything she said CAN'T be applied to Arie. What she was talking about IS Arie. Therefore, what she was saying does directly apply to him IMO.

As far as Millsy and his dang interviews, IMO, he is a company man, he totes the company line....whatever that is at the time. Just because he says something, I take that with such a little grain of salt, just like Fleiss, Harrison, etc.....IMO

The whole post is IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:15 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Does everyone really believe that Lauren didn’t watch the Finale? I just cannot see her not being curious to watch. I guess some people can do that, but not I! Lol

My personal opinion is that there is NO WAY she didn't watch it. I'm sure she wanted to see the parts where he talked about her and couldn't wait to see her again! To me, they both love being in the spotlight, and that would include her parts of the break up. JMHO
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:20 pm

Having insight is not equal to having the facts of a situation. JMO 
It is not the same thing.  
Contracts vary. Original contracts can be identical, cookie cutters and then things can be added or deleted. No one would be privy to this other than the parties involved. 
Manipulation is also subjective. It can be a subliminal suggestion or a concrete verbal statement with lots of greys in-between. Again, not all things are the same in each season. JMO 
No one would be able to state for a fact what went down on another season without the benefit of being on that season and experiencing it personally that season. Even hearing it from someone involved would be considered hearsay.
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:34 pm

By the same token you have Sean saying the lead can say no to filming things. He didn’t let his meeting with Catherine be filmed the night before the proposal when the producers didn’t even want him to have it to begin with and would have preferred filming it.

Jillian’s opinion isn’t the be all, end all just like mine isn’t either.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 77 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 77 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:46 pm

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 is the topic. I don't want to catch up and read what former leads didn't want filmed, or what they were forced to film.

Please stay on topic. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:00 pm

I am an old timer too @Minney and as such, I know full well the manipulations, blindsides and other crap that happens. I also know that the producers are in your ears more and more as the season goes on....we've heard that over the years from others that have been on the show. IMO

BUT the point I was trying to make is that maybe some newbies aren't as well informed as to the manipulations, etc that are done. IMO.

As far as Jillian's blog goes, IMO she would have a lot more insight into the manipulations, producer ways, the behind the scenes secrets that likely happen from season to season that us viewers likely don't know completely IMO. For that reason and knowing she's been on both sides of the fence, I am more inclined to believe what she is saying vs say a guy like Mills that is toting the company line. How much of that is truth vs Mills spouting off and throwing people sideways....just like Fleiss and Harrison, IMO.

all above is IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:18 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Does everyone really believe that Lauren didn’t watch the Finale? I just cannot see her not being curious to watch. I guess some people can do that, but not I! Lol

I would have watched it, but why is she lying?  IMO, I do think she is lying about this and many other things. At this point, IMO, both Arie and Lauren have had changing stories, that is why I think their couple name should be #Liars, because they keep contradicting themselves aka lying.

ETA: I personally don't care why Arie did what he did, since he keeps changing his story, I don't believe anything he does or says, so it doesn't matter what he says or anyone other BN person's opinion, because I doubt we will ever know the real truth. Again JMSO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz