SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:53 am

Is it possible RS has the info wrong and the friends are actually Becca's?

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:04 pm

@BKay possible. Jason is from Buffalo, moved to Seattle, according to the info we have. I can't see him having friends in the area. I can see maybe one friend, but several? Doesn't make sense to me. OTOH would they fly out several male friends of Becca's? I tend to think not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:04 pm

IDK. She looks kind of bored or detached, IMO. Like she is putting on that she is interested and not successfully to me. JMO However, in all fairness by this part of the date, she is probably exhausted. 
@Bkay RS constantly gets stuff wrong, so who knows. 
I would think if they were her friends she would appear more engaged. Jason has his arm around her, drawing her toward him, trying to draw her in, comforting her.
If they were her friends, that is strange body language.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:13 pm

ishkabaha wrote:I kind of like this one from inside the bar.  Poor Jason, he gets a 1-on-1 and still has to share her with some other guys....and watch out, the guy in white is making a move!  In the other photo, it appears they're both looking at him.  
bacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Becca_10
Source

I can't tell anything from this pic, whether they're Jason or Becca's friends. Becca seems more animated but she'd be that way either way. Jason is taking a drink of his beer so no clue there, imo. If you made me choose, I'd say that he's not her favorite but he could surprise me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:31 pm

Didn't Ben H. get to see his friends on his date with Kaitlyn? I forgot if it was shown on TV, but I remember it being known his friends were at the place he and Kaitlyn went to.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:45 pm

@Al  I don't remember, but the bottom line is that was not part of the storyline and the friends weren't filmed.
In that photo immediately above our posts, it looks as if it was taken at the tail end of a toast. No eye contact between the couple and they are sitting apart.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:46 pm

Awh Jason and Becca look a lot cuter together than i thought laugh out loud. And she seems super into him too.

I think unless we get to see more 1on1 pics with the other guys its hard to get a definite read on who's she likes the most

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:46 pm

If I’m comparing Becca and Garrett to Becca and Jason solely on the pics, I would say she’s way more into Garrett. But I think Becca is going to be very in the moment with all the guys and I think it’ll be harder to tell who she’s not into as I think she’s outwardly positive. And going to try and mke these guys feel special. But that one video of Becca closing her eyes kissing Garrett and leaving them closed for just a few seconds longer than necessary won me over.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:45 pm

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:52 pm

Becca rocking the red pant suit! Must be on her way to the group date.

https://twitter.com/bekkahmills/status/983019546524176384?s=21

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Embed tweet)
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:13 pm

She looks great in that color! I hope there’s more of that to come. bacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:16 pm

And here's the men:

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish