SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by CamiLane 11 Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:47 pm

RS just tweeted that the shade throwing on today’s date was between Lincoln and Chris. Chris called out Lincoln and Jason for talking crap about Becca behind her back. The rest of the guys stayed out of the drama.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:49 pm

I was already on the fence about Lincoln but according to RS, Lincoln thinks the earth is flat. I just can’t.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 87b72b10 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 86669110 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:50 pm

I personally don’t want Jason or Lincoln in F4 now that we know they both talked pretty badly behind Becca’s back.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:50 pm

Lincoln sounds like a piece of work. I hope Becca gets to the bottom of what Chris said bc that's messed up if it's true.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:51 pm

@LadyisaDame  Thank you for details.  I hope you had fun today!  

Can you point out some of the guys in the photos.   Does Lincoln have the black suit on and Wills have the blue suit on?

Which one is Connor and Chris - one had a purple handkerchief and other had a red?  

TIA    Smiley

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:56 pm

I was never on board the Lincoln train. He just didn't impress me on ATFR at all. Why in the world would Chris want to throw the shade at the other guys if the point of this "debate" was to declare why you would be the best "running mate" for Becca? IMO, he needs to go as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:58 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I was never on board the Lincoln train. He just didn't impress me on ATFR at all.  Why in the world would Chris want to throw the shade at the other guys if the point of this "debate" was to declare why you would be the best "running mate" for Becca?  IMO, he needs to go as well.
All 3 got to go.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:58 pm

Ryan got cut week 2 for this mess...smh. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:59 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Ryan got cut week 2 for this mess...smh. JMO.
I genuinely believe there was no chemistry and he was too normal for the show to be kept on longer imo.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:01 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:RS just tweeted that the shade throwing on today’s date was between Lincoln and Chris. Chris called out Lincoln and Jason for talking crap about Becca behind her back. The rest of the guys stayed out of the drama.

I don't care one or the other about Lincoln, but I was liking Jason. Darn him.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:02 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I was never on board the Lincoln train. He just didn't impress me on ATFR at all.  Why in the world would Chris want to throw the shade at the other guys if the point of this "debate" was to declare w
I agree! Jason, Lincoln and Chris all need to go! If one them makes F4 that is going to be really upsetting especially since Becca now knows that they were talking crap about her.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel_22 Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:04 pm

Jason and Lincoln Rolling Eyes hope they get eliminated soon along with Colton. Intrigued by Chris and Wills there must be something good about them.

Looks like Garrett and Blake are the most committed with Becca so top two i guess :halo:

Kel_22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish