SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 18 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sdmom Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:57 pm

SeekAny wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Garrett is a cutie? He looks good in that suit while walking pic! I think he’ll be the final 1 and since she’s had eyes on him from the he beginning with the FIR I hope we get a good love story alongside the drama with the rest of these tools.

I think he’s a cutie too. Heck, whoever makes Becca happy and treats her like a princess, I’d think he’s hot!

Too bad Becca didn’t consult me and got rid of Ryan and John too soon, and now she has to deal with Chris R Lincoln and Colton! Maybe she already has her mind made up on her f1 so she lets the producers tell her who to keep-. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:18 pm

I watch for the comedy and travel. I don't get attached to the cast in general. 
The fact a lot of this cast pool are athmeats, models and actors is a general turn off for me. Then we got a guy who supposedly poops on the floor. My new puppy knows better than that most of the time. No thanks to him. It looks like there are a couple "normal" men in there still. Hopefully one of them will be a good match.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:20 pm

So how's that travel thing working out so far, Kasha? bestbud!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:25 pm

@pavalygurl LOL not so good. I don't understand it as they have __________ amount of money to spend each episode for every date. Most of the stuff chosen is comped. 
IMO there is no reason that the travel this season has to majorly IMO suck pee pee pads.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:39 pm

@Kashathediva I know!  At least I like Becca and will enjoy her.  My hope is that Garrett is a good guy as some of the others are ish or too young or whatever.   I remember when JoJo's season went to Pittsburgh.  It's my hometown and so I worried it would not be seen as the beautiful place and people I know it to be.  I think it was, so maybe I am being too hard on Richmond et al this season.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:40 pm

Blake, Connor and Garrett are all cute to me. Leo has some hot picks, still some eye candy for me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:50 pm

@pavalygurl I won't dis what a town or city has to offer. I would hope(and believe) they all have some great things to offer.
 It's just not all of them are tv worthy to provoke excitement and attract an audience looking for that.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:21 am

@LadyisaDame Thank you for the firsthand info and updates . Blake has big feet. Just an observation giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:45 am

More and more, Lincoln is sounding like a train wreck. It seems that Chris R. likes to stir the pot. I will reserve opinion on Jason because I don't know exactly what was said, and he wasn't there to defend himself.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:46 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:@LadyisaDame Thank you for the firsthand info and updates . Blake has big feet. Just an observation giggling

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 3806527698 which implies??question sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:48 am

Joy15 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:@LadyisaDame Thank you for the firsthand info and updates . Blake has big feet. Just an observation giggling

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 3806527698 which implies??question  sneakyl

Big socks Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 3806527698 I just noticed them in the pic. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:49 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 3806527698 which implies??question  sneakyl

Big socks Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 3806527698 I just noticed them in the pic. Hugesmile

I figured that (kinda) laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish