SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LadyisaDame Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:55 pm

star_D wrote:After reviewing fan photos with different angles,
I think the order is
Blake, Conner, Lincoln, Garrett, Chris, Colton, and Wills

That is correct.

Remember .... no matter how right you are, no matter how hard you try ... sometimes the Dragon wins.
LadyisaDame
LadyisaDame

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:56 pm

@alwaystulips Right? Why? Production has been known to carry all kinds of things with them spur of the moment like an extra pr of panties for someone to slip into the Bachelor's pocket in front of other women, but makeup and wardrobe don't have a pr of extra shoes? What if her heel would have snapped? A broken buckle strap?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyisaDame Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:00 pm

jen689 wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:I can’t believe she’s barefooted.  Yuck.
One of the posts on this forum showed the stilettos she was wearing. Another post said she wanted to give each of the men a hug after the debate. It was probably a lot easier to run up the stairs with out shoes. It would have been tough in the stilettos. I think it was a sweet gesture to give each of the guys a hug before they were led away by production JMO

She almost took a header coming down the steps at the beginning of taping in those heels ... going up isn't much easier even in flats.

Trust me, as cold as it got at the end of taping she wasn't barefoot for fun.

Remember .... no matter how right you are, no matter how hard you try ... sometimes the Dragon wins.
LadyisaDame
LadyisaDame

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@alwaystulips Right? Why? Production has been known to carry all kinds of things with them spur of the moment like an extra pr of panties for someone to slip into the Bachelor's pocket in front of other women, but makeup and wardrobe don't have a pr of extra shoes? What if her heel would have snapped? A broken buckle strap?

She ends up barefooted where this whole discussion started.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:05 pm

I don't think I've seen this picture posted before.  John's in it so it must have been Vegas or before.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Who did wardrobe this season, Elan?

Speaking of which, I didn't recognize Elan at first in the pictures from the GD.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:18 pm

It does not matter to me why she was barefoot, my point is there probably were other shoes available with production, if needed and if not, why? LOL 
Just like there probably was some kind of accessory etc that could have been done once that coat was put on like a scarf or something. Even Mary Richards had a cute ensemble for her debut in Minneapolis. 
Again, I have to wonder who did wardrobe this season. Maybe MF fired Cary and hired his neighbor with the dog vendetta.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:23 pm

Given that they seem to be in low budget mode this season, maybe an intern with no interest in fashion was "assigned" to style her. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 3806527698

And these are the people that cart pillows all over the world and they don't carry a "just in case" backpack of accessories\items for their lead.? no no

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:26 pm

@KB_Mom  But that's just it, this "low budget" theme is false.  This was someone's speculation that grew roots. It's not fact. 
 TPTB have just as much from one season to the next. When they do the shopping at AC Moore, Michaels, Dollar Tree and Christmas Tree Shop for their exquisite FRC decorations they always go all out!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:39 pm

laugh out loud  I like the Big Lots huge “authentic” terra cotta vases!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:32 pm

itsamanda wrote:Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Eebd3410

Saw this pic of them on the group date on IG yesterday.

Please provide a link for the source of this pic or it has to be deleted. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:44 pm

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish