SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by CamiLane 11 Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:35 pm

star_D wrote:I think Colton’s mom lives in Denver
https://instagram.com/p/BQ-ybpODfqR/
He tagged his mom here, and the bio says she is a Denver realtor
Yeah! I think his parents are divorced and she moved to Denver and so did Colton but I don’t think that where he grew up. His dad seems to have a new wife and kids. I don’t know where his hometown would be considering his mom and his dad seem to live in different places.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:47 pm

Everything I have seen shows Colton as going to high school in Illinois, not Indianapolis. I'm seeing that he was born there but both he and his brother graduated from Washington Community School in Washington, Illinois. His father's twitter has him listed as living in Parker, CO.

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:53 pm

His father’s fb says that he lives in Aurora, co and was from Washington, Illinois

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:11 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:Okay! Thank you the reason I was asking was because the show never goes to the same state as another contestant for HTD. so that’s why I was wondering because if Blake is from CO and is getting a HTD then I doubt Colton would get one if he was from CO/and his family lives there. From what I can tell his parents are divorced and his mom lives and CO but his dad and his dads new family does not.

Sounds good to me since I would prefer Colton not get a hometown but I don't think there is a rule that they cannot go to the same state for 2 hometowns. If you really dug into the history of the show, I would guess you just might find 2 hometowns in the same state. It is just probably a coincidence that in the recent past there have not been 2 contestants from the same state at this point of the show.

IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:12 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Everything I have seen shows Colton as going to high school in Illinois, not Indianapolis. I'm seeing that he was born there but both he and his brother graduated from Washington Community School in Washington, Illinois. His father's twitter has him listed as living in Parker, CO.
Oh okay! But now it seems like his parents who are divorced live now in Colorado. If this the case I doubt Colton is getting a HTD because Blake date is confirmed and he lives in CO. The show never goes to the same state for HTDs so my guess is he’s not getting one unless they film it in another state. Is my theory wrong because I don’t think they have ever gone to the same state for HDTs. Thoughts?

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:24 pm

Diana wrote:She is the cutest (imo)
abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 HGZ7pwA
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208993643158077&set=a.3379780153083.107420.1826797486&type=3&theater

I like everything she is wearing. Just not together. It looks awful IMO.

She is so cute but whoever out fitted her should stop drinking during the day. giggling
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:25 pm

@CamiLane 11 I think it's just a coincidence. If there were two on a HTD from the same state and families both lived in the same state, they'd save some travelling money. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't film two HTD's in the same state.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:33 pm

nikikass wrote:
Diana wrote:She is the cutest (imo)
abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 HGZ7pwA
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208993643158077&set=a.3379780153083.107420.1826797486&type=3&theater

I like everything she is wearing.  Just not together.  It looks awful IMO.

She is so cute but whoever out fitted her should stop drinking during the day.  giggling

ITA! I just noticed the light purple heels. Looks tacky, IMO. The whole look doesn’t go, but obv she is still beautiful!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:57 pm

It's interesting to me that they haven't even had the eliminations for this episode yet and they are already locking down an event (with a pretty famous singer) for a hometown.

Becca must've given producers the go-ahead with Blake yesterday. Or maybe they did roses this time around.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:40 pm

Oh I think they have a good idea who will be going to hometowns even as early as last week. Something could happen to change that (Ben's season when he let Becca go even though a date was scheduled) but for the most part, the front runners are known.

On another note, I can tell I'm old... I have no idea who this singer is! hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:08 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:
Al wrote:Hmm, I wonder how RS knows this is for Blake. I think Colton lives in the Denver area as well.
I was thinking that also but he probably knows specifics of where Blake lives and Colton family might not actually live in CO.

Colton is from Washington,(Peoria), IL. I would think that  might be where the HTD would be--assuming his parents still live there..oops I see Colton's dad lives in Denver area (Parker) so maybe no IL date
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:19 am

Betty just tweeted this

https://twitter.com/BettyWho/status/986105623115943936

http://www.bettywhomusic.com/

checking her schedule, apparently she had prev concert in NY on 4/19 before heading to CO. Where does she live again?

i just found its super interesting that out of 4 guys, they picked Blake's HTD and Blake's HS (Jordan anyone? sneakyl ) to be the venue for one of Becca's favs.

Any speculation as to why?...anyone? Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish