SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by jen689 Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:39 am

Joy15 wrote:...i just found its super interesting that out of 4 guys, they picked Blake's HTD and Blake's HS...to be the venue for one of Becca's favs...
Garrett and Leo have already had this type of date. If they make F4 it leaves Blake and one other as options. Production decided on Blake. I'm not reading too much into it. It's just a date. It doesn't mean Blake with be F1 JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:54 am

jen689 wrote:
Joy15 wrote:...i just found its super interesting that out of 4 guys, they picked Blake's HTD and Blake's HS...to be the venue for one of Becca's favs...
Garrett and Leo have already had this type of date. If they make F4 it leaves Blake and one other as options. Production decided on Blake. I'm not reading too much into it. It's just a date. It doesn't mean Blake with be F1 JMO

oh yeah..i forgot about Garrett and Leo...laugh out loud...gotcha yes .

If anything, i guess TPTB is already OTT with all the concerts this season dizzy . I mean, i get it..Becca loves music..but to me, it feels overdose at this point IMO cheeky

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:23 am

Maybe this is too Crazy but what if RS was right and Garret is too much of a Favorite and for this season not being to obvious TPTB are bringing one Becca's Favorite artist to the guy with the 2nd best odds to see if they can cause some mess in her head.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:59 am

LiboLRC wrote:Maybe this is too Crazy but what if RS was right and Garret is too much of a Favorite and for this season not being to obvious TPTB are bringing one Becca's Favorite artist to the guy with the 2nd best odds to see if they can cause some mess in her head.

well...that also makes sense :yes:

i guess we couldn't pass TPTB anything ..anything is always possible when it comes to TPTB laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:16 am

Yeah, including scheduling a public concert on 4/20 in COLORADO!!! ( Insert laughing off GIF that I don’t have)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:03 am

In the least shocking (imo) news of the day: Becca’s final four are Jason, Blake, Colton & Garrett per RS. 

Filming starts tomorrow in Buffalo. Hope we get pics of these dates abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 1f64f
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:06 am

Diana wrote:In the least shocking (imo) news of the day: Becca’s final four are Jason, Blake, Colton & Garrett per RS. 

Filming starts tomorrow in Buffalo. Hope we get pics of these dates abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 1f64f

yeah..as most predicted...the predictable line up ever giggling

i thought the poster on Jason's thread mentioned only his grandpa still there...while the parents were already moved out somewhere... guess they chose the place where he grew up then...

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:11 am

Diana wrote:In the least shocking (imo) news of the day: Becca’s final four are Jason, Blake, Colton & Garrett per RS. 

I thought that they had 3 ID's starting on Apr 13, then today should of been the rose ceremony so how does RS know this already that is. IMO, the only possibility is that yesterday was the group date as scheduled, then they had the RC in the evening of the group date.

So it would look like this:

Episode 7 – Filming in Bahamas @ GRAND HYATT BA MAR https://bahamar.grand.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html
LEO, JASON, BLAKE, GARRETT, COLTON, WILLS
4/13: 1-on-1 Date:
4/14: 1-on-1 Date:
4/15: 1-on-1 Date: BLAKE-----beach/ dancing----
4/16: Group Date:
4/16: 7th Rose Ceremony ELIMINATED:
NOTES: GARRETT GOT ID AS WELL, JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT DAY
PICS TAKEN OF ALL 6 WALKING THE BEACH.....SOURCE THERE FROM APR 12>>>> SO THE GROUP PIC COULD OF BEEN ON THE 12TH, WITH DATES STARTING THE 13TH.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:12 am

Aren't htds usually at the end of April? I know they were last year. This season seems so short! They've only been filming for one month and now htds.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:19 am

SFoster wrote:Aren't htds usually at the end of April?  I know they were last year.  This season seems so short!  They've only been filming for one month and now htds.  
Here's the last several seasons and I can see they are all right around this time.

Bette season 13 wrote:Episode 8 - HTDs (4 - 3) - BRYAN, PETER, DEAN, ERIC
4/20: HTD #1 - BRYAN - Miami, FL - Ball and Chain, Little Havvana - Little Havana Domino Park
4/21: Travel
4/22: HTD #2 - PETER - Madison, WI - seen at Farmer's Market/Cask and Ale
4/23: travel
4/24: HTD #3 - DEAN - Denver, CO - per RS
4/25: Travel
4/26: HTD #4 - ERIC - Baltimore - Harbourview Towers
4/27: 8th Rose Ceremony: ELIMINATED: DEAN

Bette 12 wrote:Episode 8 - HTDs (4 - 3)
4/19: HTD #1 Chase McNary Castle Rock, CO
4/20: Travel
4/21: HTD #2 Robby: St. Augustine, FL
4/22: Still in St. Augustine / travel to next date
4/23: HTD #3 Luke in Burnet, TX
4/24: Travel
4/25: HTD#4 Jordan in Chico, CA
4/26: 8th Rose Ceremony: ELIMINATED: Luke

Bette 10 wrote:Episode 8 - HTDs (4 - 3)
4/16: HTD #1 -> Nick Viall (Waukesha, WI)
4/17: Travel
4/18: HTD #2 -> Chris Soules (Lamont, Iowa)
4/19: Travel
4/20: HTD #3 -> Josh Murray (Tampa, Florida)
4/21: Travel
4/22: HTD#4 -> Marcus Grodd (Dallas, Texas)
4/23: 8th Rose Ceremony

And it goes on from there. It seems that all happened within 4-5 days difference from this current season, IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:23 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

I thought that they had 3 ID's starting on Apr 13, then today should of been the rose ceremony so how does RS know this already that is.  IMO, the only possibility is that yesterday was the group date as scheduled, then they had the RC in the evening of the group date.

Per RS, no rc. Becca gave roses out during dates
Episode 7 – Filming in Bahamas @ GRAND HYATT BA MAR https://bahamar.grand.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html
LEO, JASON, BLAKE, GARRETT, COLTON, WILLS
4/13: 1-on-1 Date: COLTON - GOT A ROSE
4/14: 1-on-1 Date: GARRETT ---- plane/dinner on the beach ---- GOT A ROSE
4/15: 1-on-1 Date: BLAKE-----beach/ dancing----GOT A ROSE
4/16: Group Date: LEO, JASON & WILLS ---- JASON GOT THE GD ROSE
ELIMINATED: LEO, WILLS
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:12 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish