SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by CamiLane 11 Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:03 pm

(POTENTIAL SPOILER) Reality Steve just posted on Twitter that this weekend is bachelor in paradise testing. So if Colton is really going to be on paradise this season he would have to be eliminated at final 4 rose ceremony to get on the is upcoming season of BIP. I guess we will see what happens next Wednesday or Thursday if someone hops on SM after the RC. My guess is it’s going to be either Jason or Colton eliminated.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Diana Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:14 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:That’s what we’re hoping for and hope it delivers ....

you know what? Usually I don't buy that kinda stuff they sale but this time? I really think it  is going to be a good season. Someone (imo) nailed it yesterday when they said Becca seems to enjoying herself and really letting go in the process with all the guys. I love how attentive she is. I think it is going to be a fantastic season. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 1f64c  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 1f64f

I am ready Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 3806527698

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:50 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:(POTENTIAL SPOILER) Reality Steve just posted on Twitter that this weekend is bachelor in paradise testing. So if Colton is really going to be on paradise this season he would have to be eliminated at final 4 rose ceremony to get on the is upcoming season of BIP. I guess we will see what happens next Wednesday or Thursday if someone hops on SM after the RC. My guess is it’s going to be either Jason or Colton eliminated.

- I don't think Colton would need to test. They already know what Colton is about and what his vibe is, since they are producing him right now. Testing is more for the people from past seasons that need a refresher.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:20 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
CamiLane 11 wrote:(POTENTIAL SPOILER) Reality Steve just posted on Twitter that this weekend is bachelor in paradise testing. So if Colton is really going to be on paradise this season he would have to be eliminated at final 4 rose ceremony to get on the is upcoming season of BIP. I guess we will see what happens next Wednesday or Thursday if someone hops on SM after the RC. My guess is it’s going to be either Jason or Colton eliminated.

- I don't think Colton would need to test. They already know what Colton is about and what his vibe is, since they are producing him right now. Testing is more for the people from past seasons that need a refresher.
Colton doesn't have to worry about this timeline. What a joke. IMO Prospective cast have already been on a season or seasons. TPTB know their fan base and popularity. SMH

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:01 pm

Colton doesn't have to be eliminated at F4 or F3 for that matter. They stagger announcing people. They start filming BIP around June 1st. They just won't announce him until he's been eliminated on air if in fact he's going to BIP.

Dean was on BIP and was eliminated after hometowns on Rachel's season which would have been IIRC sometime in July. He already filmed BIP. Same with Jack Stone, he wasn't eliminated yet on air, but was filming BIP.

Becca knows who her F1 2 3 4 are and so do TPTB. They'll figure it out if they want someone on BIP.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Colton doesn't have to be eliminated at F4 or F3 for that matter. They stagger announcing people. They start filming BIP around June 1st. They just won't announce him until he's been eliminated on air if in fact he's going to BIP.

Dean was on BIP and was eliminated after hometowns on Rachel's season which would have been IIRC sometime in July. He already filmed BIP. Same with Jack Stone, he wasn't eliminated yet on air, but was filming BIP.

Becca knows who her F1 2 3 4 are and so do TPTB. They'll figure it out if they want someone on BIP.
I know they film in June that isn’t the reason I said he needed to be eliminated at F4 because by the time the promos for BIP starts airing on TV is after the hometowns date air on TV so if Colton is in F3 and goes on paradise it will reveal who Becca’s Final 2 guys are. So if he’s going on paradise he would have to be eliminated at F4 for them to start promoting BIP without spoiling Becca’s season.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:11 pm

They dealt with the same issue last year. Nothing new.They don't have to release his name.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:21 pm

I wish they didn’t put “let’s do the damn thing” so big over her on the poster. I would of preferred if they put it smaller somewhere.

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:28 pm

I would have preferred they totally left it out. LOL 
I think she is more than that stupid once funny line, twice ok but old and now after a few times, corny and stale and let's focus on her attributes instead line.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:31 pm

Not too crazy about the catchphrase either. It's a beautiful poster otherwise and she looks incredible IMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:36 pm

Grr... I just lost a long post I was typing!

Back to Becca and Jason:
Anyway, I am no expert on BL. I know those pictures reflect only a few brief moments of a long date, but to me, Jason seems more into her than she to him. Inside the restaurant, he had his hands on her face but where are hers? In the icering pic, she didn’t wrap tightly around him.
I hope we will see pictures for the others so we can compare.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:46 pm

itsamanda wrote:I wish they didn’t put “let’s do the damn thing” so big over her on the poster. I would of preferred if they put it smaller somewhere.

I know right? I wanted to make a new banner with this picture but the phrase ruined those chances. Hopefully we get the picture without it and others soon! Praying
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish