SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Joy15 Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:01 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

I still think think public concert 1st date is the kiss of death which is why I'm not totally buying what RS is selling but we'll see with B & Garrett. JMO.

you raised a good point here...re: the bolded..then again...when it comes to Ette seasons, the first date recipient ala Blake was also still a never-broken curse yet to be the F1. but yeah...by this HTD footages i see two people already falling for each other...kinda reminds me Ash-JP and Jo3 HTD. Cuteness overload!!. I am on Blake train till the end, i guess  giggling  (and wouldn't be surprised if i get dumped in F2 land, as per usual laugh out loud )

i am just so happy for her Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 1710264613

That's true but I also think back to Brooks who would have won Des' season and he got the first date. We'll see what happens. giggling

IA with you there as well :yes: . Also, IIRC Ali once said, had Frank stayed she could have picked him over Roberto as well . Frank was her first date...i guess...we'll see.. TBH, i sense i genius move by TPTB to produce a compelling storyline for Blake as the F1 (that may/may not related to what MF implied as most romantic season evah) .Aside from what has been compiled here, he had time advantages for showing up at ATFR and pulling the horse stunt that allowed more interactions, there is a spesific reason why Blake got the first 1:1. Its bc Becca had been in that position. If Blake wins and stay winning, it would be sort of "redemption" or dare i say "sweet revenge" of what she's been through in Arie season.

remember his role in the storyline is to help her get back up again.?.. giggling . I wouldn't be suprised if Blake turns out to be the F1, TPTB literally will make them riding horse together into the sunset Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by CamiLane 11 Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:02 pm

I did some research and if anyone has more info from other season about this please let me know. When 3 guys each season get two 1 on 1 dates they all usually make it to the F4. Then in recent season with this happening one of the guys that got two 1 on 1 dates in season gets eliminated at the F4 rose ceremony. I looked back at this until Desiree’s season but Des doesn’t count because the guy who she eliminated at F4 was a guy who only had one 1 on 1 date the whole season. So starting for Andi’s season and so on up until rachel’s the F4 elimination has been a guy who had two 1 on 1 dates. If this pattern follows this season since Garrett is the supposed front runner I’d say it’s either going to Blake or Colton eliminated at the RC. But if history doesn’t follow then it’s anyone’s game with Jason, Blake and Colton all up in the air for elimination. IMO it seems like Jason is in 4th place with the other 3 guys getting two 1 on 1 dates but that could mean 1 of those 3 guys will be eliminated. Just thought this was an interesting stat. Let me know your thoughts.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:02 pm

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:04 pm

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:04 pm

itsamanda wrote:Blake kind of reminds me of Dean on Rachel's season. Not Dean on BIP laugh out loud. Potential fan favorite. Always happy, smiling, and cute.

Yess! Thats the vibe that im getting from him too. Although blake definitely seems more mature and grounded.

They still give off the same cute, charming, light, fun vibes, and being really into the lead. If he’s not F1 i can see him becoming a serious contender for next bachelor

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:06 pm

Also just realized that blake’s arms are HUGE. I mean.. damn laugh out loud

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:08 pm

Joy15 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

you raised a good point here...re: the bolded..then again...when it comes to Ette seasons, the first date recipient ala Blake was also still a never-broken curse yet to be the F1. but yeah...by this HTD footages i see two people already falling for each other...kinda reminds me Ash-JP and Jo3 HTD. Cuteness overload!!. I am on Blake train till the end, i guess  giggling  (and wouldn't be surprised if i get dumped in F2 land, as per usual laugh out loud )

i am just so happy for her Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 1710264613

That's true but I also think back to Brooks who would have won Des' season and he got the first date. We'll see what happens. giggling

IA with you there as well :yes: . Also, IIRC Ali once said, had Frank stayed she could have picked him over Roberto as well . Frank was her first date...i guess...we'll see.. TBH, i sense i genius move by TPTB to produce a compelling storyline for Blake as the F1 (that may/may not related to what MF implied as most romantic season evah) .Aside from what has been compiled here, he had time advantages for showing up at ATFR and pulling the horse stunt that allowed more interactions, there is a spesific reason why Blake got the first 1:1. Its bc Becca had been in that position. If Blake wins and stay winning, it would be sort of "redemption" or dare i say "sweet revenge" of what she's been through in Arie season.

remember his role in the storyline is to help her get back up again.?.. giggling . I wouldn't be suprised if Blake turns out to be the F1, TPTB literally will make them riding horse together into the sunset Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 3806527698
Courtney in Ben's season didn't get the absolute first ID but she did get the 2nd ID in epi 2 of that season and was F1.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:14 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

Courtney in Ben's season didn't get the absolute first ID but she did get the 2nd ID in epi 2 of that season and was F1.

Becca is the epitome of breaking the curse of the first date ...despite technically only survived for 6 weeks laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:24 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:I did some research and if anyone has more info from other season about this please let me know. When 3 guys each season get two 1 on 1 dates they all usually make it to the F4. Then in recent season with this happening one of the guys that got two 1 on 1 dates in season gets eliminated at the F4 rose ceremony. I looked back at this until Desiree’s season but Des doesn’t count because the guy who she eliminated at F4 was a guy who only had one 1 on 1 date the whole season. So starting for Andi’s season and so on up until rachel’s the F4 elimination has been a guy who had two 1 on 1 dates. If this pattern follows this season since Garrett is the supposed front runner I’d say it’s either going to Blake or Colton eliminated at the RC. But if history doesn’t follow then it’s anyone’s game with Jason, Blake and Colton all up in the air for elimination. IMO it seems like Jason is in 4th place with the other 3 guys getting two 1 on 1 dates but that could mean 1 of those 3 guys will be eliminated. Just thought this was an interesting stat. Let me know your thoughts.

we still dont know who got the the 3rd episode 1:1 date. It could very be Jason.

I personally see Jason is next to boot and then Colton, F1/F2 B-G most likely. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:24 pm

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:29 pm

Becca got the first date on Arie's season then won obviously until he broke up with her. Maybe she's following that pattern.

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:30 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:I did some research and if anyone has more info from other season about this please let me know. When 3 guys each season get two 1 on 1 dates they all usually make it to the F4. Then in recent season with this happening one of the guys that got two 1 on 1 dates in season gets eliminated at the F4 rose ceremony. I looked back at this until Desiree’s season but Des doesn’t count because the guy who she eliminated at F4 was a guy who only had one 1 on 1 date the whole season. So starting for Andi’s season and so on up until rachel’s the F4 elimination has been a guy who had two 1 on 1 dates. If this pattern follows this season since Garrett is the supposed front runner I’d say it’s either going to Blake or Colton eliminated at the RC. But if history doesn’t follow then it’s anyone’s game with Jason, Blake and Colton all up in the air for elimination. IMO it seems like Jason is in 4th place with the other 3 guys getting two 1 on 1 dates but that could mean 1 of those 3 guys will be eliminated. Just thought this was an interesting stat. Let me know your thoughts.

I am not exactly sure what you are saying so....

to get a more accurate stats sake, lets take this back to the earlier seasons when Jillian was the first one that started the longer seasons. I am counting in Ali's and Des's no matter how controversal the endings are.

Her season was different because HTD's happened earlier as when they went overseas, they never returned till the end.

In that season, all F4 had 2 ID's

Ali-----all 4 had 2 ID's
Ashley------Ames had only 1 ID and was let go at F4
Emily-------Sean had 1 ID and let go at F3, Chris had 1 ID and let go at F4
Desiree-----Drew had 1 ID, was F2, Brooks had 2 ID's and was F3, Zach had 1 ID and was F4
Andi-------Chris had 1 ID, was F3, Marcus had 2 ID's and was F4
Kaitlyn-----Shawn, F1 had 1 ID, Nick F2 had 1 ID, Ben F3 had 2 ID, Chris F4 had 1 ID
Jojo-----Jordan F1 had 2 ID's, Robby F2 had 1 ID, Chase F3 had 1 ID, Luke F4 had 2 ID's

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish