SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by pavalygurl Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:43 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Nice! I think it’s awesome they’ve bought a house. Good for them.  yes

He's a realtor.  They buy and sell houses all the time.  I don't make that much of it.  For them it may be a better deal than paying rent and it gets them away from the neighbor he is feuding with.  I hope Lauren's name is on the title.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by alwaystulips Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:51 pm

Realtor or not, I think it’s exciting for any couple to begin building a new life together in a new home.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:16 pm

@alwaystulips IA plus it is another commitment they are making. Buying a house  prior to getting married, to me, they are setting themselves up for a life together.

As far as Lauren being on title, I think it can go either way. If she didn't put any cash into it, should she be on title? Not sure about Arizona laws, but in my neck of the woods, it doesn't matter once they live together or are married it's 50%-50% unless one party proves the other didn't contribute to the purchase or any expenses and even then they still usually entitled to a portion of proceeds if they split from my experience.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:28 pm

Nice house. Good starter home for the two of them. And plenty of parking space for Arie. Smiley

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 21 Samuel10Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 21 Samuel10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 21 Family10Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 21 Samuel15Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 21 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:30 pm

IIRC, Arie has been a Realtor for 18 months or so and sold $13 million last year. The general consensus is Arie is the sole owner of his condo, has been employed for over 20 years and has a net worth of several million. All this leads me to conclude that he was able to purchase this home without having his daddy as a co-borrower - unlike another former Bachelor. The home also wasn't purchased through shilling - unlike yet another Bach couple. All good, IMO. 

Lauren is currently taking the required course to become a licensed Realtor and not simply following Arie around the race circuit - as some viewers emphatically stated she would do. All good, IMO. These crazy kids!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:12 pm

I wish I could buy anything from shilling. I personally think shilling is a wonderful way to earn income, whether it be in addition to a regular job or sole employment income. There is serious money to be made.

I'm very familiar with financing home purchases. If it weren't for parents assistants there would be many who would be unable to buy a home. I see nothing wrong with family who are willing to help their children when they need it, and not when they are 6 feet under and inheriting money later in life, most times when they don't need it.

I have no idea if Arie's father assisted with the purchase or not, however I also have seen people buy home's who do not need family assistance but the family gives them thousands of dollars as a gift, to furnish their home remodel or put more towards the downpayment.  

All in all, Arie and Lauren are another couple who are fortunate enough to purchase a house. I'm always happy to hear anyone purchasing their first home together. The same can't be said for many others who are trying to save for a down payment and work very hard just like Arie has for years.  Congrats to them!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:35 pm

On this article you can see more of the inside look of the new house.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5657173/amp/The-Bachelor-Arie-Luyendyk-Jr-fianc-e-Lauren-Burnham-buy-marital-home-Phoenix.html

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 21 Eb97c9
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 21 9zt107Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 21 XgicucArie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 21 Oaw2uvArie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 21 2pqw5k8Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 21 30szzauArie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 21 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:49 pm

I highly doubt Arie would be a millionaire on his own right, without his father’s connections.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Congrats to them. It is lovely, but it has almost no kitchen cabinets, I would not be able to function.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:53 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Congrats to them. It is lovely, but it has almost no kitchen cabinets, I would not be able to function.

They strike me as a “carry out for all meals” kinda couple.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:54 pm

Reddit posters found it on zillow.com and one reddit poster lives in the neighborhood and recognized the house right away. The link was posted by someone else and deleted but from clues, I was able to find it myself. All I'll say is it is not in Scottsdale.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:57 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Reddit posters found it on zillow.com and one reddit poster lives in the neighborhood and recognized the house right away.  The link was posted by someone else and deleted but from clues, I was able to find it myself.  All I'll say is it is not in Scottsdale.

How much did it sell for? Just curious. 

Also, bigger Q is if Lauren is on the papers, or if this is primarily Arie’s home and she’s just living there (which would actually be the smarter, more logical decision imo). 

I think it’s interesting to note he wanted the fixer upper (like he purchased for Courtney that was such a bonding experience for them), but Lauren wanted something new. She’s not the first woman he’s purchased a home for. laugh out loud

Congrats to them, regardless. Nice home.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp