SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 75 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:43 am

@Kashathediva thanks for that. Even those that are past their 12 months are happy to oblige not only for BIP but for appearances on current seasons of TB / ette. I don't see any difference IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 75 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:46 am

Let’s be real, the real reason they are going is so they can add another country to their list of how many they’ve visited in the last few months and brag about it. Rolling Eyes

But yeah, they can’t force you to go. If you’re available and they ask you can say yes. If you’re busy and can’t go they won’t force you. Others have turned down these opportunities.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 75 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 75 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 75 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:05 am

The difference between this couple and most others (individuals or couples) from bach nation is most don't criticize, complain and bite the hand that's feeding them and then turn around and continue to make multiple appearances and such.  

If your going to stand up and criticize TPTB then do so firmly, with your feet firmly planted and balls waving proudly laugh out loud  This is not what these two have done, IMO.  They've whined and complained about anything and everything they can and are still upset that nothing they do seems to win people over, again IMO.  And then IMO continue to grasp every little chance to further their time in the spotlight with TPTB hoping that it'll either provide more opportunities or make non fans suddenly like them.  Which, IMO will never happen.  

Others have not gone for various reasons, regardless of contract and IMO if they hadn't really wanted to take advantage of a chance to travel, be filmed again, etc. and it all be on ABC's dime, they would have found a way out of it.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:01 pm

I haven't seen evidence that they've complained about every single thing.  I've seen them say that despite CH's, Millsy's and Becca's claims that the breakup was completely unedited, that this was not true.  Producers spoke at least twice on camera, once to Becca and once to instruct Arie to go back in the house, and that film was definitely cut.   

Jason and Molly have gone on BIP.  Sean and Catherine have gone on BIP.  Des and Chris have gone on BIP.  Did Trista and Ryan make an appearance?  I don't see this as any different.  They are the most recently engaged couple from the franchise.  Time wise, it seems pretty reasonable to me to have them appear now.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:20 pm

alwaystulips wrote:I haven't seen evidence that they've complained about every single thing.  I've seen them say that despite CH's, Millsy's and Becca's claims that the breakup was completely unedited, that this was not true.  Producers spoke at least twice on camera, once to Becca and once to instruct Arie to go back in the house, and that film was definitely cut.   

snipped.

IA But I have seen a former 'ette complain directly on SM, every single time she wasn't involved in something, as well as throwing shade to those that were involved in an event. I have seen many former contestants complain about one thing or another during filming, and they are shilling to their hearts content taking advantage of their popularity. He wanted to clarify his story, and I don't blame him for calling them out.

I just don't see any difference here, they obviously have been asked, like many others, and why not go, they are having fun. Like CH said, and IA, Arie's a knucklehead but they are in love and that's all that matters.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:23 pm

I don’t think it’s a matter of being asked, I think it’s a matter of them being contracted and not having other conflicting issues to keep them from attending.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:00 pm

But lets be honest, if they hadn't really wanted to go or deal with MF and Co. / TPTB and the show any longer, they could've come up with some excuse/reason that would be a conflict.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:15 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:The difference between this couple and most others (individuals or couples) from bach nation is most don't criticize, complain and bite the hand that's feeding them and then turn around and continue to make multiple appearances and such.  

If your going to stand up and criticize TPTB then do so firmly, with your feet firmly planted and balls waving proudly laugh out loud  This is not what these two have done, IMO.  They've whined and complained about anything and everything they can and are still upset that nothing they do seems to win people over, again IMO.  And then IMO continue to grasp every little chance to further their time in the spotlight with TPTB hoping that it'll either provide more opportunities or make non fans suddenly like them.  Which, IMO will never happen.  

Others have not gone for various reasons, regardless of contract and IMO if they hadn't really wanted to take advantage of a chance to travel, be filmed again, etc. and it all be on ABC's dime, they would have found a way out of it.

JMO

EXACTLY!! Co-signed.

If you are gonna bite the hand that feeds you, do it like Juan Pablo did and WALK AWAY and don’t look back. That, I can respect. Otherwise, be like SeanCat and play by the rules and keep getting those name drops and cameos. Don’t play it both ways. Makes you look hypocritical, at best.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:22 pm

I just don’t find them likable. I mean, yes, Arie is charasmatic in that used car salesman, fake kinda way. I agree he seems friendly, I guess. I truly don’t understand his mass appeal though, and never have. He’s just so overrated imo. Lauren, to me, is ice cold, entitled, with very little to offer in terms of personality or someone I could get behind to fan or root for, other that she has nice hair and a rocking bod. I get a mean girl vibe from her sometimes too.  She’s just so blank and surface level to me. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:58 pm

Minney wrote:Key word is available.  It's easy not to be available if a person really doesn't want to do something.  Last I checked slavery and kidnapping are against the law so nobody forced them against their will to film BIP, IMO.  Although it might give Arie another opportunity to film a slow mo creepy IG of Lauren blowing on a dandelion.   WTF giggling no no

He's just enamoured with her. I think it's sweet and shows he really loves her. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:59 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:But lets be honest, if they hadn't really wanted to go or deal with MF and Co. / TPTB and the show any longer, they could've come up with some excuse/reason that would be a conflict.

JMO

Remember Millsy's words...you can never leave the Bachelor family. Mwahahaha! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:19 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:But lets be honest, if they hadn't really wanted to go or deal with MF and Co. / TPTB and the show any longer, they could've come up with some excuse/reason that would be a conflict.

JMO

Remember Millsy's words...you can never leave the Bachelor family.  Mwahahaha! laugh out loud

I think unless they had a legit reason why they could not be there, they are contracted to be there, if tptb still want them. Lol I am being honest.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp