SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2

Post by bluwavz Sun May 10, 2020 11:39 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAAsSTAFMwK/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 10, 2020 3:12 pm

Oh wow those pictures are very touching! I didn't know she lost three Mama's this year, how sad.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:28 pm

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 114489_1590-900x0
Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 114489_2776-900x0
Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 155598_006-900x0
Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 155598_008-900x0
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor-the-greatest-seasons-ever/episodes/jason-mesnick/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:15 pm

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 EfGSBWIXkAIeCdE
Bachelor Bob @BachelorBob_
Is ‘Love It or List It Too’ the best thing to come out of Jason Mesnick’s season? #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/QcDBHUoIt5
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorBob_/media/grid?idx=12
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:19 pm

When did Love it or List It become, Love it or List It Too??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:23 pm

I don't know GA! I also though the same. Suspect
Have you been watching it?

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 EfGjVKoXYAIq8gK
https://mobile.twitter.com/tswiftsbt13/status/1292994161340289024?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:33 pm

Love it or list it Vancouver was called Love it or list it too in the U.S. I don’t think it’s on here anymore but am not sure.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:57 pm

The original Love it or List it have different hosts.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:29 pm

Love it or list it too used to be on HGTV. Haven't seen it in eons. The original program is still on and going strong.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:42 pm

@albean99 that makes sense.

@Maddy The one Jillian is on is called Love it or List it Vancouver. I will watch it if I catch it on HGTV since I have that station on a lot. There are epi's when she was pregnant and most recently I saw an epi where Justin was the contractor.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:10 am

Maybe I am the only one, but I have such a hard time "seeing" the Jillian from Ed's season to now. I know she had work done on her nose but to me she really looks very different. The hot dog picture made me think about it again.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:24 pm

IIRC she got a nose job because of a comment on SM. I remember reading somewhere she had broken her nose a few times in the past, so the nose job actually made her look like she used to look like. She's gained a couple of pounds, which IMO she looks better.

I'm a fan of hers because of her energy and how many things she has on the go. I love her decorating style.

I am not a fan of her lighter coloured hair. I like the darker shade much better.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2

+19
bluwavz
Billysmom
veg_out
BuckeyeGal
TrishB