SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Ash2214 Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:46 am

I remember Fleiss, around the time period of JoJo’s fantasy suite dates, made a big deal about something epic happening for her season. Come to find out, it was literally that she let Chase go once he got into the actual suite with her.

Sure, it apparently never happened before, but it wasn’t really a big deal. He’s doing what he’s supposed to be doing. Trying to promote and make a big deal out of something happening on his show.. even though the majority of the time it’s nkt a big deal, IMO. This is all of course if he’s indeed referring to Becca’s season and not something Arie related.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:47 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
teambigrach wrote:Maybe he's talking about becca's season? and how one of the guys did something amazing/unexpected?

true he only tweets about the current season correct? so prob about becca....it would be pretty mind blowing if she decided not to meet coltons family and just let him go before his htd even begins?

That’s a bold prediction ! Mind blown if so affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:00 am

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 1f446 That would be amazing!! :yes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:30 am

I think if Fleiss‘s tweets were about Becca’s season he would have put #thebachelorette with those tweets that he sent out but he didn’t. I think it’s something else. Maybe BIP having international contestants on the show for the first time?

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:26 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
teambigrach wrote:Maybe he's talking about becca's season? and how one of the guys did something amazing/unexpected?

true he only tweets about the current season correct? so prob about becca....it would be pretty mind blowing if she decided not to meet coltons family and just let him go before his htd even begins?
I think he's tweeeted about other things in the past, different seasons, and not exclusively about the current one. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:38 am

I tend to agree with @CamilLane11 that MF uses the # Bachelornation to broadcast news about the whole franchise. And the idea of international contestants joining BIP is very possible. They did pretty good in ratings with the Winter Games, all things considered, and it sounds like something I heard CH mention on one of the conversation on AFTR as a scenario...? Once they have a bridge, like established relationships with the other partners, it’s good for the ‘brand’ to expand and it makes it more exciting for the ‘ jaded ‘ people to watch, more possible surprises and twists.
But, hey would it blow our mind? Probably not, but let’s wait and see.
Of course all heavy speculations here, on my part. I also think a wedding is in store at the onset of BIP...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:46 am

BTW , anyone knows what are the F4 guys doing before the next RC? Are they usually free to be with their families, until and once their dates are over, or are they all at the LA mansion, waiting for their turn and then back with their ‘ handler’?
I personally can’t wait to see SOME SM interaction of Colton and Becca together. We have not seen much and it would help a lot in comparing with the others. I pray that Becca is snart enough to evaluate the situation correctly and let him go. I do not see her wanting a FS date with him.. He does not seem to be looking to get married but wanting to increase his brand’s scope... and maybe TB gig has already been offered to him...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:13 am

I believe they’re at a hotel while in their hometown and then another one in LA @Astrobach.  I've never heard about them being able to visit with their family off camera.

Colton is definitely a question mark. Becca may have heard of him and Tia getting together but it’s hard to say if he’s genuine or not. Lots of people go on the show to get noticed, help their business or career, travel, etc. I have my doubts but he may be very likable.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:27 am

What I have heard is before their specific HTD, they are with their handler either in a hotel either at home base for the RC or in the HTD waiting for the date. After the date they again are with their handler in a hotel. There is no time they visit with family/friends outside of the date. This is what I have heard several times. 
Has it happened that this line has been blurred before? IDK. Probably.
I will be interested in seeing the Colton/Becca stuff too. I tend not to buy into the hype RS spills as more often than not I feel he is wrong. The fact Caroline and Tia are still in good with Becca regarding the situation says more to me than RS.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:38 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:42 am

The 3 is greater than 2 is an interesting tweet to speculate. 
Does that mean 3 babies vs 2? Many past cast are pregnant. 
Does that mean someone who was on two seasons--TB/'ETTE (not BIP) will return for a third? And be engaged at the end 3 times for the show? 
The hashtag is for BN. Interesting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:02 am

Nick will return as Bachelor S23? Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 3806527698 . Nah..im leaning more to Benji 2.0 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 4256136633 (that would be his 3rd time on the show, excluding the WIG)..or. Josh :nervous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou