SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by KB_Mom Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:30 pm

Can I say I HATE the phrase for the promo (JMO). This should be Becca's season to shine, and I'm already dreading what I fear will be constant references to Arie. She moved on, season shouldn't be about "breaking Arie's heart" , but her own "journey" hopefully to a HEA. All IMO.
Agree she looks stunning in the dress IMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Rolly Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:42 pm

Becca is gorgeous! Although I don’t love the phrase I don’t think we’ll be hearing it all the time JMO. I’m most surprised they used Arie ‘s proposal line of choosing her today and every day.... yikes! Can’t wait to watch this season. I think Becca is gonna be great.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:44 pm

I just want her to find a man who can stand by his words JMO cheeky

Also I'd be happy as hell if she didn't mention Arie a lot. He doesn't need the attention JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:46 pm

I think the point is why do we have to hear it at all? No reason to put her behind an 8 ball. It's a new season, a new lead, let her shine on her own. 
This is the main reason I often don't enjoy the 'Ette as much as TB (not that it's the 'Ette's fault at all). 
I hate how the 'Ette is constantly having to overcome TPTB from the starting gate. IMO the biggest obstacle at finding love is always spelled TPTB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:54 pm

Yep, IMO, she just has to do the damn thing.  

Whatever that damn thing is TPTB want to craft their message.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:@Astrobach Which 2 do you see as the really serious contenders?
We have seen more on the spoilers of these 3 final men than I think we will see on the show- except towards the end. I see Garrett and Jason as the 2 most serious contenders. I believe Blake likes her and is very handsome but something more seems to be there with the other 2. We have seen less of Jason -  there just might be  a reason for this. The show never gave him a concert date- everything is more hidden. I think maybe he has a connection with Becca on the spiritual level and we have not seen the affection that is there with him for her. Becca has 3 tattoos. Two are of a spiritual nature- a cross and a scripture verse. That picture of Jason wearing the cross on their date stood out to me. Her picture of her with her father also shows him wearing a cross. As far as Garrett goes it is like watching a romance movie when they are together- their chemistry can not be put on. He pulls her in and is very affectionate. Also, their humor seems the same. Which of these men can offer her a relationship that is not long distance? She seems to of had enough of trying that with her ex. Who really wants her the most for long term and can communicate that to her? Just hope the producers do not mess with her head and let her do the choosing.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:10 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I've been wondering who got the Episode 3 one on one as well.

One of the reddit posters has listed her take on who got what based upon RS spoilers.  

She indicates these guys had mani-pedi date:  Colton, Jean, Jordan and William

And these guys had football date:  Blake, Clay, ChrisS, Garrett, John, Leo, Lincoln, Mike.  There is some confusion to me as to whether Ryan was also on mani-pedi date or football date.
So, if this is correct, we have 13 of 18 guys accounted for.

Football date reportedly had 10 guys, so if we include Ryan, one more is on the list for that date, if not, two more.   The reddit poster also listed a second one on one the same day as the mani-pedi date.
IDK

Anyway, here are the guys who are not yet listed for any of the dates, but who I think are still there at Episode three:

1.  Ryan as above is most likely on one of them
2.  Connor reportedly missed an episode or more because of an injury and returned.  Not sure if he is there for this episode.  He is on the "wedding" date on Episode 2 and shows up again on the Wayne Newton/Vegas date in Episode 5.  I have no info on him for Episode 3 or 4.

Those remaining:
1.  Chris R
2.  David
3.  Jason
4.  Nick.

Jason is the only one who made it to F3.  They appear to have a good connection on the Episode 6 date, so maybe it is him.
Did the person state where they got the info from? I ask as I don't remember us finding the info about the football date except for Clay, unless I missed it somewhere. Also, we only had Colton, Jean, Jordan on the mani-pedi. Did RS mention who was on that date??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:28 pm

@Aunties_Love

Sorry, I should have been more clear.

She said she got all her spoilers from RS and had no spoilers of her own.  She said he emailed her back and they exchanged half a dozen emails.  She also said he had some info he wanted to keep and she understood.

I just typed the list of guys she said were on the football date.  I have to guess these were given her by RS but I have no confirmation other than her original statement that all spoilers were from RS.  I also just listed the guys she said were on the mani-pedi "date".  Again no other confirmation from her other than all spoilers came from RS.  

Taking what she had, I indicated that "if correct", the information I listed indicated who was on which date.  My thoughts on who might have been on the other Episode 3 date(s) were IMO.
Sorry I don't have anything more definitive.  I thought it was worth posting to discuss.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:29 pm

Diana wrote:Don't care for the phrase but Becca looks stunning. That dress is fantastic. IMO  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 40 1f60d

YES! thanks for posting! i love me some RJK she is QUEEN cheerleader and i probably am the only one that doesn't mind that phrase giggling i think she owns it whens she says it that's for damn sure Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:34 pm

@LeapofFaith I think she owns it too. I've already forgot "what's his name" and am thinking it is about HER season. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 40 3806527698

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:20 pm

Becca is very beautiful but they make her look so bad, this was a very bad promo honestly not feeling it. JMO.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:38 pm

LiboLRC wrote:Becca is very beautiful but they make her look so bad, this was a very bad promo honestly not feeling it. JMO.

I didn’t care for it either.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou