SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:06 am

I just hope whoever she chooses loves her and will commit to her 100%. She deserves it. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:08 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I am thinking if they did go to Aussie, maybe Brisbane north....it will be warmer there compared to say Sidney, since they are going into their fall there.  Maybe someone from Aussie will be able to tell us more though

its Autumn/Fall here at the moment, though it is still unusually warm for this time of year, but yeah i agree they should go up north maybe somewhere like the great barrier reef....jmo
Where abouts is Hamilton Island and is that somewhere that they'd go?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:14 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I am thinking if they did go to Aussie, maybe Brisbane north....it will be warmer there compared to say Sidney, since they are going into their fall there.  Maybe someone from Aussie will be able to tell us more though

its Autumn/Fall here at the moment, though it is still unusually warm for this time of year, but yeah i agree they should go up north maybe somewhere like the great barrier reef....jmo
Where abouts is Hamilton Island and is that somewhere that they'd go?

Hamilton Island is definitely somewhere they could go. Some friends of mine are there at the moment, and it looks very warm and tropical still. It's further north than Brisbane.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:59 am

As much as I would love to see the scenery, I can't see them travelling to Australia. That's a lot of travelling time. They would be leaving today, two days of travelling I would think, plus the time difference, total 3 days? IDK I could be totally wrong. I do hope it's somewhere warm, sunny, and beautiful.

I just hope where ever it is, it is a nice FRC location, and the set up doesn't look like a variety of garage sale items.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:48 am

I think they used to make it look better way back in the days that it was by a pool, @GuardianAngel. Lately they bring out some pots, rugs, etc and call it a day.  no idea

Becca does look pretty good with Garrett and he's cuter than I originally thought. I like her romper and she looks great in it, imo. I like what the poster said about Garrett in the pic.

I hope they're heading out to a nice, warm, beautiful place. :fingersarecrossed

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:26 pm

I thought Becca looked cute in that romper also and it showed off her long legs next to Garrett.  Garrett still stands much taller than her at 6'2".  Becca's romper is 100% silk from Joie  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:As much as I would love to see the scenery, I can't see them travelling to Australia. That's a lot of travelling time. They would be leaving today, two days of travelling I would think, plus the time difference, total 3 days? IDK I could be totally wrong. I do hope it's somewhere warm, sunny, and beautiful.

I just hope where ever it is, it is a nice FRC location, and the set up doesn't look like a variety of garage sale items.

Well they have gone to Thailand in the past and that is a longer flight than Australia. They've also been to New Zealand (Jason's season) which is right there with Australia at about 15-16 hours flight time. Thailand is 19+ hours flight time. If they were to go to the rumored Maldives, that is a trip of over a day because of connecting flights. Shortest one I see is 27 hours.

Personally I would love to see them go to Australia with the FSD in the area of the Great Barrier Reef. There are many different activities that could be done there. They could then travel to another area of Australia for the MTP and LCD. To get that as a final location would definitely be worth the trip through the USA to get there... Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:29 pm

Any movement on the guys social media? I can see Garrett's changed a tiny bit, but nothing too drastic.
I would be blown away if he was F4

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:29 pm

My thought process is they haven't travelled very far all season long, why would they now. Or perhaps they are saving the best for last. IDK

It would be great if we got some SM airport pics, then we would have something to work with!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:55 pm

What I was seeing when I did a quick google on various locations (Australia, New Zealand, Maldives, Thailand, Phillipines) is that a lot of the flights do leave in the evening thus flying overnight. There are probably flights leaving all day long though but if they are traveling a distance, maybe they are sending production/Becca on an earlier flight and the guys with their producers leaving later.

If they are going out of LAX, I hope there is a fan out there lurking giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:41 pm

I’m hoping for the Maldives too! We spent 2 weeks there on honeymoon and it literally is “the perfect place to fall in love” (finally!).. luxury villas on stilts over the water...white sand beaches and crystal clear blue waters... I only wonder how they would make the logistics work...maybe have the guys each stay on a different island? Most of the activities (unless they did the dates in Male) would just be the resort offerings I suppose (snorkelling, scuba, fishing, cruising, picnic meal on deserted island, spa treatments etc).

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:53 pm

Caroline liked this comment on IG about 45 minutes ago. So Becca did see all of them yesterday.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 15247610

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou