SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva April 26th 2018, 3:57 pm

I didn't get that same impression. 
I get that Becca was missed. That's it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by CamiLane 11 April 26th 2018, 4:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I didn't get that same impression. 
I get that Becca was missed. That's it.
Yeah j thought that but Caroline posted a picture with Becca and tia saying she was excited to get the band back together again so I think Becca might have stopped by

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva April 26th 2018, 4:21 pm

Maybe, I guess it makes no difference either way, I just hesitate to turn something so nebulous into something more.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel April 26th 2018, 4:37 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:Caroline liked this comment on IG about 45 minutes ago. So Becca did see all of them yesterday.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 21 15247610

I don't understand what the first comment is in reference to?

Please post the link for the source. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 April 26th 2018, 4:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Caroline liked this comment on IG about 45 minutes ago. So Becca did see all of them yesterday.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 21 15247610

It from yesterday when Caroline, Tia, Bekah, Kendall and Seinne were all together in LA for something.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish April 26th 2018, 5:06 pm

It was probably to participate or be in the audience for Fleiss's new show or BIP testing.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva April 26th 2018, 7:37 pm

Please review the rules with sourcing.  Found Here
There are specific reasons we insist sourcing be done. 
We have no choice but to delete posts not sourced correctly. 
Thank you.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie April 26th 2018, 8:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:My thought process is they haven't travelled very far all season long, why would they now. Or perhaps they are saving the best for last. IDK

It would be great if we got some SM airport pics, then we would have something to work with!

For that reason, that they haven't travelled much this year is what makes me think it's more likely that they will go somewhere like Australia. Like Chris's season, they were all around the US early on, then went to Bali for the FS. Bali would be at least 2 flights from LAX, where Sydney is just one long flight, and then another short flight of a bit over an hour to get to Hamilton Island/Whitsunday region.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel April 26th 2018, 11:05 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Caroline liked this comment on IG about 45 minutes ago. So Becca did see all of them yesterday.

It from yesterday when Caroline, Tia, Bekah, Kendall and Seinne were all together in LA for something.

Ok but there's still no link to where you got that from. Please post the link!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 April 26th 2018, 11:09 pm

Ohh. I took the screen shot myself. I was the one who discovered it.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel April 26th 2018, 11:13 pm

@CamiLane 11

These are the rules. When you take anything off of SM we must have a source, a link, http:// in the search bar to be able to give credit to where it came from. I should be able to click on that link and see the comments that you posted. There is no link for me to click. Who's IG did you see that on? Go to that IG and copy the link at the top of the page in the search bar.

Source - A link to the source must be provided at all times. Any SM, any media, any quotes, anything that YOU didn't say requires a link. SM usernames are to be clearly indicted as well as the source. Clearly indicate if it's IG, Twitter, SnapChat IG Story etc. When posting Screen Caps, they must clearly indicate where they came from. If the poster created the Screen Cap from a youtube, or media article etc, a link MUST be provided as to where it originated. When moving a Screen Cap from one thread to another a link MUST be provided as to where it came from. When creating Screen Caps from your own source, this would be directly from a show that aired, you must state that's it's your own screen cap. When cropping resizing altering a picture/Screen Cap, you MUST state it was altered and a link must be provided as to where it originated. Under no circumstances can anything be posted from anywhere without a source linked as to the origination including typing anything word for word

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish April 27th 2018, 1:09 pm

Caroline tweeted this 3 hours ago ... Becca/Colton?

https://twitter.com/CarolineLunny/status/989859978503708674

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou