SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettenation - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 Empty Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by CamiLane 11 Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:13 am

I just realized this after someone pointed it out. If Tia and Colton really hooked up when they were together and Becca knows about this now. It’s hard for me to think that she would want to spend the night with a guy that hooked up with her friend. But tbh I don’t think Becca and Tia are really close friends, I think there just bachelor friends because they have something in common. Putting the situation into this context makes me think that Colton probably won’t make F3 if him and Tia hooking up is true.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

bachelorettenation - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:31 am

There are many hypothetical situations. 
Let's try this one, too. 
Let's say that Becca is really into only one cast person as has happened numerous times in the past. Then would she really care who was taken along to F3? Would this be a battle she would care to involve herself in, if she was not interested in more than one or two men. I personally doubt it. 
This scenario seems a lot more realistic to me. Rarely is a cast person so invested in 3 of her cast equally that they would care who goes at F3/F4 in what order.  JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bachelorettenation - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:41 am

@Kashathediva sorry I posted in Arie's thread where I thought I was in Becca's thread due to MFs post. Then I saw this thread and wondered where was I posting?? I deleted my post but copied yours.

I basically said 3>2 could she have let two guys go already, and blast from the past, where's Peter these days?? laugh out loud and you said which I too thought about. I checked Ross's IG and he's in Thailand. laugh out loud

Kashathediva wrote:I'd worry more about where Ross is. LOL

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:44 am

Not 1, not 2, but 3 guys come back to win Becca’s heart. Ross, Peter and Arie. rofl
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:48 am

God help Becca if Ross is waiting for her in Thailand for the FD.  Please no. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:52 am

IIRC MF always use #thebachelorette hashtag if he wants to spill something about Becca season.

I am thinking he is teasing about BIP.Rolling Eyes .. Chad?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:54 am

Yeah I think it's about BiP too. Someone major from a past season who got cast. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:55 am

Whatever he’s tweeting about... 98% chance it will end up being really lame.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:55 am

In my day, and I think MF's too, a blast from the past refers to a "person".

Someone obviously returns IMHO.

3>2 was her original F3 now F2? I read in K's thread last night she admitted she wanted to let Nick go at F3 but they told her no.

Garrett/Blake F1
Colton F2??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:58 am

I think #bachelornation refers to any of them, Bachelor, bachelorette, BIP, etc. I don’t recall it ever being referred to as #bachelorettenation... Unless that’s something recent?

Last edited by sanlee088 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:58 am

bluwavz wrote:Yeah I think it's about BiP too. Someone major from a past season who got cast. JMO.

IA..which would be the 3rd time on the franchise for that certain someone ..maybe Josh?...(gag! laugh out loud )

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:59 am

sanlee088 wrote:I think #bachelornation refers to any of them, Bachelor, bachelorette, BIP, etc. I don’t recall it ever being referred to as #bachelorettenation... JMO

i stand firm with my opinion based on this

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/with_replies

all Becca's season tidbits spilled with #TheBachelorette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou