SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:52 pm

itsamanda wrote:@1funnyfish maybe it's not that she doesn't like him... She doesn't like him for Becca. There's still a chance she could pick Garrett or Blake over him. So maybe she's following him to keep tabs on him? She can't keep tabs on Garrett or Blake since they are private.

Great point!

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:53 pm

Either way it really is none of her(Caroline's) business whomever she is referencing. JMO
Why she is commenting on it is beyond me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:04 pm

Astrobach wrote:I’m not sure this is the right thread but cannot find the spot where I read about Elan traveling... I wonder if New Zealand is a possible destination. IDNR them going there yet... flights were leaving LAX at 9:30pm yesterday... thoughts?
BUT wasn't there something said about them going somewhere that they had never been yet? Did that come from RS or someone on Reddit? Getting confused and lost.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:04 pm

If Caroline really is referring to Becca then I'm so over her. I don't care how close they are or how much Caroline loves her, there's just no need to stir sh*t publicly like this. Just mind your own business! JMO. Actually no matter who she's referring to, there's no need to express such opinions on Twitter.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Either way it really is none of her(Caroline's) business whomever she is referencing. JMO

Because she is secretly in love with Becca laugh out loud

@aunties_love RS wrote that apparently he knows where they are going and it’s somewhere they haven’t been before
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:53 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Either way it really is none of her(Caroline's) business whomever she is referencing. JMO

Because she is secretly in love with Becca laugh out loud

@aunties_love RS wrote that apparently he knows where they are going and it’s somewhere they haven’t been before
Thanks. could of sworn I saw it somewhere but couldn't put my finger on it. That is so weird that Elan isn't with them....BUT could he be one of the main producers on the new show and therefore switching gears to that one??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:40 pm

Sleuthed something. Blake's sister Tori's birthday party was yesterday. You can tell that they are close from their Instagram accounts.

Now, if Blake were eliminated Wednesday, you'd think he'd manage to be able to be back for her birthday on Friday, right? And if he was eliminated but just couldn't make it that night - the family maybe would have waited a day or two for him to get back, right?

Coming from Tori's friends insta story - sounds like an older man is singing happy birthday along with them, which makes me think the family was there - but hmmmm, mysteriously no Blake --  https://www.instagram.com/tspangler18/

Also - having gone through hometowns, you'd think if Blake were there they would've been careful and asked her friend to not post anything, don't you think? The friend also follows Becca

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:28 pm

I hadn’t seen this mentioned but it’s interesting. Becca’s mom commented on this post about Garrett and Becca. She hasn’t commented on any other posts about Colton, Jason or Blake that i have seen.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 31 A4ed1c10
https://instagram.com/p/Bh-X8ckFRQG/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:28 pm

Diana wrote:I hadn’t seen this mentioned but it’s interesting. Becca’s mom commented on this post about Garrett and Becca. She hasn’t commented on any other posts about Colton, Jason or Blake that i have seen.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 31 A4ed1c10
https://instagram.com/p/Bh-X8ckFRQG/

Becca's mom is probably reading Reality Steve. And believing him.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:36 pm

MiniDiva wrote:

There’s also an instastory featuring Becca showing behind the scenes of the photo shoot. I don’t know how to bring over.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:40 pm

One month to buy bus tickets. Get your seats now.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:29 am

mindless wrote:If Caroline really is referring to Becca then I'm so over her. I don't care how close they are or how much Caroline loves her, there's just no need to stir sh*t publicly like this. Just mind your own business! JMO. Actually no matter who she's referring to, there's no need to express such opinions on Twitter.
I think it is time they all left Becca alone to have her Love story. It is her heart that needs to make the choice. She does not need to hear rumors that are not true or what qualities they like in men being centered on. It seems too many want attention on themselves and are even I believe wanting guys from the Bachelor franchise attention. Even the favorites from Becca's. When she is done fine. That can come later. Now is Becca's time.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou