SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by gurlbrit Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:54 am

CamiLane 11 wrote:(SPOILER): You’ve waited long enough so here you go: Your final 3 are Blake, Jason, & Garrett. Colton was eliminated at the final 4 rose ceremony. Thank u to the emailer who informed me they are currently filming overnight dates & eventually the final rose ceremony in Thailand. Via Reality Steve on Twitter. Sorry idk how to do the time stamps.

Excuse me if I'm scratching my head here, but didn't RS say it was somewhere they hadn't been before. Ashley H went to Chiang Mai, last time I did geography Chiang Mai was in Thailand (week 5).

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 33 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kel_22 Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:55 am

Um can't say I am not happy about Colton being gone Hugesmile I know i am being judgemental about him but I'm just not sure about his intentions at all considering all that's been spoiled about him.

Now may the best man for Becca wins! Yay! Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 33 1176891977

Kel_22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:56 am

I like her F3 men too. Good for her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:01 pm

The poster on reddit posted two pics with Becca on her FD with Jason. He seems classic f3 to me jmo. Becca doesn’t seem that into him. jmo ofcourse.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 33 Ffc7f110
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 33 8719ea10

Source is Reddit
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:02 pm

@bluwavz So glad you brought the news over before it came from Real ChurchLady.
I hope she picks the dark horse, Jason. The other two seem like hotdogs, one is Pee Wee Herman 2.0 or a caucasian Steve Urcle.  and the other looks like Chris Soules 1.5.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:09 pm

Praying to the Bachelor Nation gods that we get more pics from Thailand! Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:10 pm

rotfl “Real Church Lady”

I hope she picks Jason, too.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:12 pm

Diana wrote:The poster on reddit posted two pics with Becca on her FD with Jason. He seems classic f3 to me jmo. Becca doesn’t seem that into him. jmo ofcourse.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 33 Ffc7f110
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 33 8719ea10

Source is Reddit
I agree I think Colton was eliminated at F4 for BIP purposes. IMO I think Becca would have liked to take Colton to F3 but couldn’t. All JMO. I think Jason is the Eric of this season that just in F3 to fill that spot. So Colton is going to BIP. Blake is the next bachelor and Garrett and winning. It’s a win for those 3 guys laugh out loud

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@bluwavz So glad you brought the news over before it came from Real ChurchLady.
I hope she picks the dark horse, Jason. The other two seem like hotdogs, one is Pee Wee Herman 2.0 or a caucasian Steve Urcle.  and the other looks like Chris Soules 1.5.

I don’t hope she picks Jason, but your comparisons make me spitcoffee

Well if anyone follows this year’s NCAA men’s basketball, I’d like to compare
Colton: Duke, (almost)everyone hates them!
Jason: Loyola Chicago, the Cinderella who didn’t make it to the top
Blake: Michigan, classy (coach and players)! (my team!)
Garrett: Villanova, (almost) everyone’s pick for number 1

Colton is out, if RS is right. Let’s see if the rest will play out as my NCAA analogy.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:25 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
CamiLane 11 wrote:(SPOILER): You’ve waited long enough so here you go: Your final 3 are Blake, Jason, & Garrett. Colton was eliminated at the final 4 rose ceremony. Thank u to the emailer who informed me they are currently filming overnight dates & eventually the final rose ceremony in Thailand. Via Reality Steve on Twitter. Sorry idk how to do the time stamps.

Excuse me if I'm scratching my head here, but didn't RS say it was somewhere they hadn't been before.  Ashley H went to Chiang Mai, last time I did geography Chiang Mai was in Thailand (week 5).  

@gurlbrit...Thailand is not where he thought they were going. His other tweet said that he had heard they were going somewhere else and he is glad he didn't report it since it turned out to be Thailand. He mentions that that is why he wants at least two confirmations and he doesn't say what that other place is.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:28 pm

IDK. I would compare Blake to the Harlem Globetrotters. All hotdog and no real meat. JMO Everything seems to have a gimmick, even his hair. 
I don't know what bothers me about Garrett, but I feel something. So far the only one I can put hope on is Jason.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:34 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:
Diana wrote:The poster on reddit posted two pics with Becca on her FD with Jason. He seems classic f3 to me jmo. Becca doesn’t seem that into him. jmo ofcourse.

Source is Reddit
I agree I think Colton was eliminated at F4 for BIP purposes. IMO I think Becca would have liked to take Colton to F3 but couldn’t. All JMO. I think Jason is the Eric of this season that just in F3 to fill that spot. So Colton is going to BIP. Blake is the next bachelor and Garrett and winning. It’s a win for those 3 guys laugh out loud

ITA bestbud! thumbsup
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou