SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by itsamanda Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:33 pm

I mean I'm not mad that Colton's gone but now I'm just not looking forward to him and Tia potentially getting engaged in Paradise. Makes me wonder if Becca had to keep him around that long for that reason. His elimination confirms Caroline's tweet is mostly likely about Tia & Colton.

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by CamiLane 11 Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:37 pm

The fact that Colton hasn’t been active on SM leads me to believe he didn’t handle getting eliminated well. I don’t mean he handled himself bad I just don’t think he’s taking Becca breaking up with him well. All JMO

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:43 pm

:yes:

Last edited by itsamanda on Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

itsamanda

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:51 pm

I’m not surprised Colton is gone tbh. They had the least chemistry from the pics and videos we have seen of the HTD.

Jason will go next IMO

F1/F2 I can’t call it

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:14 pm

Tia is already following Colton's step mom, her IG is leighmunderwood. Wow seems like they are not done with each other. Weird because isn't Becca the one that just met her....

itsamanda

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:22 pm

itsamanda wrote:Tia is already following Colton's step mom her IG is leighmunderwood. Wow seems like they are not done with each other.
I know it gets incestuous in this franchise but yuck. If Colton made it to F4, he was either professing to be in love with Becca or falling in love with her only days ago. Again, yuck.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:27 pm

itsamanda wrote:Tia is already following Colton's step mom, her IG is leighmunderwood. Wow seems like they are not done with each other. Weird because isn't Becca the one that just met her....

Really?!! WTH Tia...

and WTH Colton ! Like if he had feelings for someone else, why didn't he just leave? (Hm maybe bc he was always there for the fame)

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@bluwavz So glad you brought the news over before it came from Real ChurchLady.
I hope she picks the dark horse, Jason. The other two seem like hotdogs, one is Pee Wee Herman 2.0 or a caucasian Steve Urcle.  and the other looks like Chris Soules 1.5.

cantstopl He does look like Farmer. It is so distracting IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:30 pm

I'm baffled. Tia's most recent follow is Colton's step mom. Like what?? Colton just got eliminated and they are already moving on. Becca did him & Tia a huge favor taking him as far as she did. Now he gets the fame that he wants and Tia.

itsamanda

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:34 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:The fact that Colton hasn’t been active on SM leads me to believe he didn’t handle getting eliminated well. I don’t mean he handled himself bad I just don’t think he’s taking Becca breaking up with him well. All JMO

HOLY CRAP, I am sooo glad that Colton is gone! FINALLY!! Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 35 1176891977  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 35 2498057887

And, I totally agree with you Cami. Colton strikes me as the type who always has to be dumper at the end of a relationship. JMO. On the rare occasion that he does get dumped, he'll probably act out. no no I'm judging based on how he reacted (on SM) to Aly dumping him. It'll be interesting to see how he handled Becca dumping his sleazy azz.

I'm definitely not looking forward to seeing him and Tia together on BIP. As annoying as the two of them are separately, can you imagine what they'll be like as
a couple??!! It's probably going to be unbearable. :headbanging hissyfit But at least he's not going to be the next Bachelor. So that's definitely a huge plus.

As far as who the next lead is going to be, I'm getting the feeling he's probably not going to come from Becca's season. I'm sure that both Blake and Jason are great guys, but let's be honest, neither one of them are Bachelor material. JMO. Blake gives me Dean vibes, and Jason doesn't have the looks. I'm still holding out hope for a POC lead. Crossing my fingers for John G., Eric or Kenny!

Last edited by flojo031 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:48 pm; edited 4 times in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:39 pm

The whole thing with Becca/Colton/Tia and how it's looking more and more like he was kept around for BIP popularity has me rolling my eyes and less inclined to watch the season. I am so over the producer shenanigans. I wish Becca had never gone along with it. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:41 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
itsamanda wrote:Tia is already following Colton's step mom, her IG is leighmunderwood. Wow seems like they are not done with each other. Weird because isn't Becca the one that just met her....

Really?!! WTH Tia...

and WTH Colton ! Like if he had feelings for someone else, why didn't he just leave? (Hm maybe bc he was always there for the fame)

It could be she is following them because she knows this will be a contentious subject at Women Tell All.  She might be keeping up with what they say about her.  That’s giving them the benefit of the doubt not how I personally feel.  Or, curious if they say anything bad about Becca.

I can’t wait to see the drama unfold between Tia and Colton and what it was all about.  I mean, Tia was probably the Bachelorette had Becca turned it down.  Perhaps nothing was ever official between Tia & Colton.    He might have met up with her thinking she was the next lead (if he is about the fame) and when she wasn’t, he went on anyways.  I’m sure he knew he would end up in BIP at minimum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou