SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by itsamanda Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:43 pm

Colton to me seems like he just did Becca's season for the fame. And sucks that he will get that. He really didn't need to do the show to get to Tia. They could of dated off screen and they still can. Like how Whitney from Nick's season was offered to do Paradise but said no because she found her boyfriend. But they will do Paradise to chase more fame and maybe get engaged.

Last edited by itsamanda on Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:45 pm

itsamanda wrote:Colton to me seems like he just did Becca's season for the fame. And sucks that he will get that. He really didn't need to do the show to get to Tia. They could of dated off screen and they still can. But they will do Paradise to chase more fame and maybe get engaged.

I really think Caroline’s tweet was about Tia and Colton which is why Tia replied the way she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:58 pm

Oh :yes: What a good day of news! Finally we know where they are and who Becca is with. I’m relieved that Colton is out and that she now can concentrate on the real contenders.
From the Astro point of view, he was the least compatible by far and even without all the info and SM on him, the ⭐️ were not looking great for him and Becca.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:04 pm

Interesting @Astrobach who of the remaining three are the most/least compatible?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:06 pm

I think the stuff we do NOT see with the F1-F4 is AS important if not more than all we get to see. And especially when the dates are very public, and producers are directing the narrative. So all the leaked out SM from ordinary folks where Becca and her date are caught off camera is very telling.
Now I wonder if we know stats on what the 1st date on this last week has been in the past as a clue for eliminations...
So very happy for Becca and rooting for dark horse JT Praying
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:06 pm

Can't say I'm surprised if Colton contacted Tia the moment he got his phone back. Imo his whole Bachelorette role was orchestrated by the producers, from recruiting him to when he got eliminated.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:15 pm

@Astrobach cool. Based on astro who from the top four is the most/least compatible with Becca? I love astrology!

Last edited by itsamanda on Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:17 pm

I'm seldom right in my F1 choices, but my vote right now would be for Jason.  To me he is the most attractive of the guys left.  They all seem to have close families and maybe home town visits gave Becca more to consider.  I liked the interactions I've seen between them.  He seems like a cool guy and if Becca decides to move, Seattle is an awesome town.  Plus Des and Chris are there as well as Jason and Molly for the welcome wagon.
I agree, there is something I just can't say about Garrett and Blake is a sweet guy but...I think Jason may be as well. All is JMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:28 pm

I just lost everything I had but here we go...
Garrett has many good aspects that show a rapport and true affinities with Becca. But they do not have much ‘glue ( Saturn) that means longevity. Also Garrett has possibly a ‘ overdelivering’ and could be under a bit of an illusion as to the reality of who they really are outside the frame of the show.
Blake has on the other hand gets the serious side of the relationship and has some good fun aspects and more ‘glue ‘ than Garrett.
Jason and Becca have a lot more binding aspects, intellectual, emotional and physically. Their Saturn are very harmonious.
All these are of course speculative interpretations and I am missing vital information, like the birth time, to be completely certain about everything.
In the end Becca’s ♥️ Will guide her and I hope she ifinds her ONE.
I’m rooting for dark horse JT.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:33 pm

Al wrote:Can't say I'm surprised if Colton contacted Tia the moment he got his phone back. Imo his whole Bachelorette role was orchestrated by the producers, from recruiting him to when he got eliminated.
I agree. The contestants spend very little time with the lead. Production is continually manipulating the experience to get the storyline they want. Once they get back in the real world they find their experience with the lead was disingenuous and superficial. Don’t a lot of the contestants go back to previous relationships or start new ones after they’re eliminated? Don’t most of the contestants sign up for the exposure and experience?  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:44 pm

teambigrach wrote:
SeekAny wrote:Interesting Jason is most likely the first overnight, probably will save Garrett for last so she doesn’t completely shut down with the others after spending the night with Garrett, JMO. I think its hilarious that Momma Jill was asking for pics of her with Garrett. There was just something joyful in her smile with Garrett. I’m sure her mom is ecstatic to see her daughter so happy.

Also, everything I’ve learned from social media in regards to Garrett and following some family is that he comes from a very close knit family, has real everyday hobbies and interests and is looking for a partner like his brother and sister have. Again, JMO.

Oooh thats really interesting! Can you give some examples? Is it obvious that he wants to seriously settle down and find the right partner?

Nothing concrete but there’s a lot of pictures on his bothers Jeff’s instagram (that is private) that show Garrett as the single one in the family since his divorce, everyone else is coupled up, but he’s always hanging out with them. I just get the sense that Garrett is a big family guy and would be a good family man as they say. Granted this is all from pictures and comments. I look forward to getting to know more about him and all the other guys as the season starts.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:02 pm

Does anyone have a sense of how often Becca travels for work? I see on Blake's IG bio there's a section with an airplane emoji that says "probably out of town." IMO, that gives me the vibe he travels a ton probably to promotional events being a beer salesman. It also gives me the "sorry not sorry" vibe about not being available. JMO

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou