SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Page 25 of 75 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 50 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by Larie Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:08 pm

Arie has always loved Lauren and they have strong emotional connection more than he had any other woman in his season
https://people.com/peopletv/video/bs/00000161-fdf4-d960-a767-fdf65cb20000/the-bachelors-arie-luyendyk/

Larie

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by Larie Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:13 pm

He loved her and has a way of looking at her
https://people.com/peopletv/video/bs/00000161-fdf4-d960-a767-fdf65cb20000/the-bachelors-arie-luyendyk/

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:23 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes he does! He mentioned being an ESL student. You can also sort of see that his personality and attitude is fairly Dutch, which has always been interesting to see.

I don't keep up with the location sleuthing much (although you guys do amazing work!) Did they go to Amsterdam on any of the seasons?

In other news, it's Arie Sr.'s birthday today! What a legend and cool guy he is. Arie (Jr.) tweeted this picture of them (it actually looks like Peru from the MTP):

https://twitter.com/ariejr/status/1043171363723198464

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:50 pm

@TheLurker I thought so but wasn't sure. Also, it appears he likes the Dutch traditions, I like that. I'm Canadian born but love my Italian heritage and have lived my life following a lot of customs. I think it's important to pass down the traditions, otherwise they will be eventually lost.

I thought there was a season where they went to Amsterdam but I can't recall. Great pic of Arie and his Dad.

They look so happy in all the pics, it's very sweet to see him like that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:34 pm

Totally agree, GA.

Here's another tweet from Arie for an upcoming event where he's raising money for the PHX Children's Hospital: https://twitter.com/ariejr/status/1043307133616312320

The article was a great read! I love that he has been contributing to the same cause and hospital for many years. Clearly he's passionate about it. (Didn't he win $100K on "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" for the hospital?)

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:20 pm

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 25 Dnfi8ZNX0AAGEsL
Arie Luyendyk Jr. @ariejr
A lot has changed in the last 12 months... Thanks for making it a birthday to remember @laurenburnham91. pic.twitter.com/XfWrFwAwVC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:39 pm

Awww he made her apple pie because she wasn't feeling well :inlove

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 25 41681810

Source: @laureneburnham IG story

And check out this interview with Chris and Des! Look at what they said for Arie and Lauren (1:54):

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:12 am

Arie and Lauren were featured on the Best of Phoenix show. Here are a couple of vids:

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:04 pm

They are so darn cute together! Love their playfulness and how much they like one another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:29 pm

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 25 DorirtzUYAA90Ux
Arie Luyendyk Jr. @ariejr Oct 4
Thank you @ArizonaCoyotes for the gift, I’ll be repping you guys today! Good luck #yotes #kachina pic.twitter.com/ixFsaphdfW
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:34 am

Awww they posted on their IG stories about “Perfect” being their song  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 25 1f60a  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 25 2764

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:35 am

Wow beautiful gala! Lauren looks amazing, what a dress!

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ariejr/?hl=ms

ariejr IG stories

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 75 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 50 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

+62
Jaybird
Idlemess
Fleurdesel
beader
gurlbrit