SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon May 28, 2018 10:06 pm

Ok, I ran that greeting from Becca to the guys and when she was saying she is seeing a partner...she definitely looked right at Garrett. So from the start she zeroed in on him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

bip - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nananana Mon May 28, 2018 10:07 pm

Im waiting for the talks with Garrett/Blake... to see if Becca made it extremely obvious from the beginning.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 28, 2018 10:08 pm

Colton - we were told many times by the poster who knew him, what a great guy he was. He sounds like a softie.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon May 28, 2018 10:08 pm

Becca would rather have them play basketball then talk to her

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon May 28, 2018 10:10 pm

bip - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 DeU371cUQAAvgk3
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin 4m
This is cute but I'm real worried she's gonna get some of that crap on her dress. #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/v6qSqYi4hQ
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon May 28, 2018 10:10 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Becca would rather have them play basketball then talk to her
-----Or stop them trying/attempting to "paw" her

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon May 28, 2018 10:11 pm

So far I like Clay, John, and Colton. I think Leo will have some good ITMs this season. Christon has an awesome basketball dunk!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2018 10:11 pm

Colton is the next bachelor. mark my word.

Garret already plays on my nerves.
This is going a long season to watch and will probably loose interest before the finale.
Have fun everyone! I enjoy your comments hi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 28, 2018 10:11 pm

Please keep this in mind. :dripdrip They all have different "interests". Suspect
(she was on a flight, coming back from SHV)

bkoof Welp I meant to post this earlier but I was on a flight and just bad at this whole social media thing. BUT - Before you all join me in watching the beginning of my love story tonight, I want to take a second to give thanks.
Thank you to everyone for all of the love, support and kind words that I’ve received over the past year. It fills my heart in places that I didn’t even know existed. I also want to ask that you keep an open heart in watching this all unfold. 28 guys came on this journey with me from all across the country and laid their hearts on the line for a chance at love. There are many different personalities, interests and perspectives, but every man deserves to feel the same support and openness that I’ve received over the past few months. It’s not an easy thing to do, to give up your life and put everything on display, especially in this social climate. But these men were brave enough to do that with me, and that’s something truly special.
To the 28 of you who went through this crazy journey with me - thank you. You all added to my story in some way. You taught me about yourselves and even about myself along the way. I think it’s safe to say (one last time) that we did the damn thing together.

I also want to thank the entire production team and crew. Each and every one of you is driven and kind, and I wouldn’t be where I am today without all of your hard work. It doesn’t go unnoticed, so thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks for reading this novel, I vow to never write this long of a post again. NOW LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjV3-SrBNlx/?hl=en&taken-by=bkoof

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 28, 2018 10:12 pm

And Clay can shoot a basket!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2018 10:12 pm

Basketball is the only thing production could come up with?

It is a shame that Clay doesn't last longer. He is a sweetie.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon May 28, 2018 10:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Chris Manson: is the man of your dreams there?  
hehehe cantstopl hehehe

I loved when he told Becca You're the Ette and she said I know and left it at that.. lololol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
North
Zileiram
NCGalBecca
mslat92
bluwavz