SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Tue May 29, 2018 12:36 am

bluwavz wrote:I can't believe she's willing to go under the bus for this guy of all guys. Wow I just really don't get it.  

gentle reminder from her Bio.

What are your three best attributes? Loyal, honest, charismatic

it doesn's surprises me at all. I fully get it. She can endure Ross's antics for 7 yrs ,Arie's BS for 2 months,,,why not this time?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue May 29, 2018 12:40 am

I know but man how do you manage to do even worse (IMO) than the last two?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue May 29, 2018 12:43 am

Idk about Ross but Arie calls people f*gs so he isn’t any any better IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 29, 2018 12:46 am

Sprite wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
mercieme wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:What's with the crying? Can't believe i just did what Arie did to me??

Oh Oh this is when I change my mind on Jordan. laugh out loud

Say it ain’t so...@guardianangel...did Becca actually said the bold? Sorry I didn’t watch but was only expecting her to say she was in love with 2 guys yada, yada Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 2498057887

I thought she said I can't believe he did the same thing as RE did to me. I will have to watch it again...

This is what I heard too.

This is interesting! so is a switcheroo possible? or one of her guys dumped her for her friend(Colton-Tia?) depending on what she said? question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue May 29, 2018 12:50 am

I don't know what i was expecting but Becca's post really does read like a plea for the audience to be more accepting to Garrett's POV instead of holding him accountable. Meh. If she wants to fall on the sword with this guy so be it. As long as there's a "tru wuvv" story at the end i guess that's all that matters. Jmo.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue May 29, 2018 12:58 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@LoveDovez oh maybe. We'll have to get it right. That's what I heard, and I'm trying to make sense of it.

I may be wrong. I'm gonna watch it again after I watch this Casey Anthony's parent special.  I can't
wait for the SC's they are always my fav of the season. ; )

OT has this been in the news all this time?

Reminder for our new Crime thread that will be created soon.

Just quickly.
... Yes off and on it has, but the 10th year anniversary of Caylee's death is coming up next month so George and Cindy had a sit down for a interview. So pitiful. RIP precious Caylee... OK... Back on topic.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Tue May 29, 2018 1:02 am

Nooo, Becca. You've spent no more than a week with this guy. He's not worth it. I guess my profile pic is a lie. hmmm
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue May 29, 2018 1:05 am

Every season it gets harder to tell if I am actually watching TB or Everlasting. Given the recent revelations, wish Becca would request a re-shoot of the ending and pull a Serena.

Is it too much to ask for them to simply deliver a little summer fluff and escapism?

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 29, 2018 1:07 am

mslat92 wrote:Nooo, Becca. You've spent no more than a week with this guy. He's not worth it. I guess my profile pic is a lie. hmmm
I’m sure she thought your profile pic was totally her reality before she was confronted with a tough choice. I don’t think it’s intentional BS on her part, but BS nonetheless. Imo she will choose G and stand by him because he’s the kind of man she wants and everything else, including his feelings on everyone who doesn’t look and act like him and Becca, be d@mned. She already alluded he’s going to be “home” to her and her latest insta is just doubling down on that imo. I’m interested to see how they’ll handle this question during their media rounds.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Zileiram Tue May 29, 2018 1:12 am

She is excusing him already. I hope it works for them but if she is hurt at the end of this i will not feel sorry for her as i felt when arie dumped her. Some people need to learn the lesson a few times until they get it, thats life , it always repeats it self until you start making diferent and better choices.

Zileiram

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue May 29, 2018 1:16 am

I'm so tired of hate being disguised as "humor" and downgraded to "oh, we just have a different sense of humor." or "we have different belief systems."

I would LOVE for Garret to be grilled on his social media likes. That their "happy couple" media tour dives into the political dust-up his "likes" caused. Let's have a conversation about what's so funny about implying a soldier is tossing a child over a wall. Or how children tossing relates to and supports his belief system.  

I would LOVE to hear from Becca, what those likes meant to her. How they talked about them, through them and where they landed as a couple.

People - from all walks and beliefs - need to talk more to get answers and open eyes!

Another question -- apologies if it has already been asked/answered but if Garrett dislikes feminists so much why in the world would Garret want to pursue Becca? She's been pretty clear on where she stands and how she leans. While she couldn't do research on them, they had plenty of time to do research on her.

Last edited by North on Tue May 29, 2018 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 29, 2018 1:22 am

I finally finished the 2nd hour of the show. I was starting to think that Jordan would fit better on "Say Yes to the Dress". He seems to have zero sense of humor and is all about superficial things like looks, clothes, shoes. I can't remember when he leaves but it can't be soon enough for me.

I enjoyed Christon showing Becca tricks and then the guys joining in at the BB net. That seemed more natural than a lot of it. The drama with Chase and the other guy surprised me only because Becca sent Chase home. Usually, they keep both guys to annoy the other. I liked that she sent Jake home and her reason made sense to me.

Jason is my favorite of the guys (overlooking his slicked-back hair), but I like several of the others including Clay, John, Nick, Connor, Ryan, Wills, & Christon. I could warm up to Blake once I see him on a date. Garrett didn't draw me in at all, even ignoring what we've learned about him.

I wonder who the guy is that Becca's crying over? It makes me wonder if he's someone who could have gone to the end or if it's more like the guy who left Ashley H's season that devastated her but didn't seem to change anything? question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
North
Zileiram
NCGalBecca
mslat92
bluwavz