SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 29, 2018 3:19 am

poor becca! she has 2 endings now with 2 douches! she must have the biggest douche bag magnet Upset
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue May 29, 2018 3:19 am

Is there anyway those tmz pics could have been wrong? Meaning that G is not F1? It is just going to be such a s**tstorm from here on out. Her friends are not going to make it easy for her and neither will the fans. no no

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue May 29, 2018 3:22 am

Aria wrote:Even though I knew it was coming, it's still so freaking disappointing to see her stand by her man and basically defend him and encourage others to be open and give him a chance.

Gotta say, super impressed and surprised by Bekah. I wonder if she somehow doesn't know that he won, because it's incredible that she's going so hard core against him, knowing that Becca will likely be pissed.

this comes from a  reallly loyal , submissive monogamist who gave Ross endless count of chances during the 7 yrs period. No wonder she asked others to do so...LOL.

I think they are going to make it... but i doubt she will be the same Becca. At the very least, the new Becca is a more political tone-down Becca, who would enjoy fishing with DH G every weekend, talking about trivial things and not talking about deeper society's issues. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue May 29, 2018 3:25 am

clapping!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 29, 2018 3:26 am

Taylor just shared the huff post article on her IG story.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 29, 2018 3:27 am

Idk. I would have to REALLY really really love fish to put with him if those are his beliefs. I mean the gal could certainly find another man who enjoys those hobbies and still share her ideology.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 29, 2018 3:30 am

ReneeM wrote:Taylor just shared the huff post article on her IG story.
And the story continues to grow legs...I really don’t think Becca is strong enough to handle this storm, she will IMO stay with G, but for sure it will get to her, to what extent she makes it obvious, the jury is still out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue May 29, 2018 3:31 am

I think he has to say something at this point.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue May 29, 2018 3:32 am

Kashathediva wrote:Idk.  I would have to REALLY really really love fish to put with him if those are his beliefs.  I mean the gal could certainly find another man who enjoys those hobbies and still share her ideology.

cantstopl you cracked me up Kasha.... i think she loves her some fishes and Garrett's other "skills" whipped (this will do since we dont have hair grabbing emojis laugh out loud).

I will wait and see until honeymoon phase is over :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Tue May 29, 2018 3:32 am

He’s gonna have be a man and say something in order for this to die down a little laugh out loud Becca asking bachelor nation to give him a break won’t be enough

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 29, 2018 3:33 am

I can't believe she's willing to go under the bus for this guy of all guys. Wow I just really don't get it.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue May 29, 2018 3:34 am

Joy15 wrote:
Aria wrote:Even though I knew it was coming, it's still so freaking disappointing to see her stand by her man and basically defend him and encourage others to be open and give him a chance.

Gotta say, super impressed and surprised by Bekah. I wonder if she somehow doesn't know that he won, because it's incredible that she's going so hard core against him, knowing that Becca will likely be pissed.

this comes from a  reallly loyal , submissive monogamist who gave Ross endless count of chances during the 7 yrs period. No wonder she asked others to do so...LOL.

I think they are going to make it... but i doubt she will be the same Becca. At the very least, the new Becca is a more political tone-down Becca, who would enjoy fishing with DH G every weekend, talking about more trivial things and not talking about deeper society's issues. JMO
As much as I wished it wasn't so, I have seen it happen and will agree with you. That is what tends to happen - for peace to reign, the woman more often than not becomes submissive and tones down her beliefs, or converts. I would love to see her kick him where the sun don't shine, but that is me, and I don't think anyone ever called me submissive. They are in love, right now, but we all know how nasty BN can be, this is just the beginning...

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
North
Zileiram
NCGalBecca
mslat92
bluwavz