Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Joe Amabile - Kendall Long - Discussion

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Amabile - Kendall Long - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Joe Amabile - Kendall Long - Discussion

Post by blueblues on Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:40 pm

hbbanner Joe!
Kendall's caption and their comments are so them.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

keykendall88  A grocer and a taxidermy girl walk onto a beach... sounds like the beginning of an awfully cheesy joke but who would have known it was actually the beginning of something quite lovely. Joe, the world is a heck of a lot funnier with you in my life. We argue like 5 year olds but love like teenagers. Either way, we really bring out the immaturity in each other (see 3rd pic for a wrestling match over a spray bottle) You are so much in so many different ways and I love every bit of you. I mean, how did all that sexiness fit into one man?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEZZY PANTS  You’re my BEST friend Joe!!!

joeamabile1  Ummmm do I know you
Hahaha crack myself up!
Love you baby
   keykendall88 @joeamabile1 Butt head

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Joe Amabile - Kendall Long - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Joe Amabile - Kendall Long - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze on Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:52 pm

Val and Jenna (Joe's dance partner) from DWTS are getting married tomorrow,  Joe and Kendall will attend the wedding, so there will no doubt be gorgeous pictures of them. Just heads up to anyone interested. Smiley
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3532

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:58 pm

They are so darn cute.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for mentioning the wedding. I hope we see some pics of them all dolled up.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 52768

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze on Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:58 am

Kendall and Joe look absolutely gorgeous!! 

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3532

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:05 pm

They look great! Joe's Insta is funny. I'm not sure what happened but he said she didn't listen to him when he suggested they Uber it rather than her driving to the wedding. They are driving, in daylight, with what looks like the same clothes on? I've always liked his sense of humour. laugh out loud

joeamabile1 IG stories

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 52768

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by carto on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:59 pm

That walk of shame joke was hilarious.

The two them with Witney Carson and her husband at Jenna and Val's wedding:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

From Witney's IG stories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

carto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Amabile - Kendall Long - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum