SELECT CONTENT

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:33 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6qp4UYFvyG/?igshid=l1w5ejk9i8mo

Last edited by bluwavz on Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19211

Back to top Go down

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:13 pm

OH yay! He finally arrived!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:59 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6qzjuTjgZJ/?igshid=emi6k8oh0v5r

Last edited by bluwavz on Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:06 pm

https://twitter.com/KendallPatrice/status/1211376754490626048

Last edited by bluwavz on Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:33 pm

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 18 3806527698 He's so flippin cute!

They probably have to get custom sweaters from a Dachshund site. I have the same issue with my Shih Tzu. They have broad chests and regular doggie sweaters don't fit properly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 18 3806527698 He's so flippin cute!

They probably have to get custom sweaters from a Dachshund site. I have the same issue with my Shih Tzu. They have broad chests and regular doggie sweaters don't fit properly.

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 18 3806527698 I thought you were talking about Joe! The dog is cute too!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:22 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6wm4ccjjSX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:23 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6wnRRalcUI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:35 pm

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 18 3806527698 look at those outfits! thumbsup

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:00 pm

Any reliable news on this couple: when people ask Kendall it's radio silence. I really like them as a couple, they are so cute but no Joe since the photos above on Kendall's Insta.

Correction there was a post 2 weeks ago with Joe.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1415

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:13 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Any reliable news on this couple: when people ask Kendall it's radio silence. I really like them as a couple, they are so cute but no Joe since the photos above on Kendall's Insta.

Correction there was a post 2 weeks ago with Joe.
There was this:

I think I saw a story by Joe from Chicago the other day. Other than that he has been completely quiet. Maybe Joe has some family business that he wants to keep private.
If so, I hope it’s nothing bad, and of course that everything is OK between him and Kendall.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:35 pm

That was not a current photo from Chicago when Joe posted it.  There was no snow in the photo and Chicago had snow at that time.  People called him out about it.

He has been radio silent for several weeks on his IG and he isn't even showing up on Kendall's or Pistachio's.  One IG story of Kendall's though appeared to have Joe hiding under the covers of the bed.

I know some people on reddit thing they have broken up but that post that she tagged him suggests otherwise (as does the IG story I mentioned above).  He seems to still be in LA because several people have mentioned having lunch with him and both were in LA at the time although he was not in a photo. One was Jason, the other was that LoriK who is a publicist for many reality stars.  Also Kendall still seems to be very happy... can't imagine that if they had broken up.

My one thought has been that maybe he has had surgery of some kind and chooses not to talk about it show photos of himself because of it.

Or heck, maybe he just decided to go SM silent for awhile. Because even Kendall's posts have changed. Now they are focused on Pistachio and rare times out with her friends.  

Joe has been liking Kendall's posts as well.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

+46
Mustang19
mtnlvr55
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
FMG2015