SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Rolly Thu May 24, 2018 5:14 pm

Becca and Garrett might have an interesting w/e. no idea
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 24, 2018 5:16 pm

mercieme wrote:
Rolly wrote:I’d love to know what did TPTB know and when did they know it’s ? Don’t they do extensive psychological testing? Don’t they investigate SM? How could they not know this stuff was out there? Is it ok with them? I know not everybody thinks like me but Garrett is disgusting IMO.

@Rolly i was just thinking the same.

@Kashathediva and other folks that have followed this franchise for a while, could you please help provide insights as whether the producers in this day and age of SM provide feedback to the leads about what is learnt about contestants during casting.

I know Rachel during her Bette season said she had an exhaustive list of Questions for her F3 which even included financials and political beliefs. I am now wondering whether TPTB should make this mandatory for all leads to do the same, it’s still possible that Becca did and was ok with it but I am just not sure she did...jmho.

TPTB would not even have had to specifically study or see Garrett’s sm. The psych testing would highlight many of the same issues. It would have been apparent is my guess.
TPTB have used and manipulated information at their whim in the past often. This season would be no different imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 24, 2018 5:17 pm

If we go back to the base (pun intended) level of this show, it is for entertainment. Even tho I enjoy being swept along with the romance, the first is not lost on me. Kasha and other pros have let us know the evil part of "evil genius" MF. Now I think not only did tptb know about Garrett, they counted on Becca's good heart to see the best about him. Now fast forward and kaboom! TMZ spoils the ending. Rather than doing damage control, I now think they could have been the plotters of the leak. I hate being a cynic. laugh out loud. This all is so despicable, of course it is MF's favorite season.
They will try to make Becca do what Arie did to her. I hope she does see the light and dumps him, but please, not a third engagement for our viewing pleasure. Let Blake, Jason or whoever go their way. Let Becca heal in peace. This girl is gonna need help and support. I agree with Kasha. She has a good heart but a very bad picker. God bless her.
I think MF & company are gleefully counting on super ratings with all this.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu May 24, 2018 5:17 pm

Rolly wrote:Becca and Garrett might have an interesting w/e. no idea

I can see him easily explaining it away as just some stupid likes that he barely gave any thought to. Let's remember she was GLOWING, and is totally in love/lust with this guy, so I wouldn't be surprised if she takes him at his word and stays with him.

Or maybe I just have too much experience with watching my friends stay with guys, even if they're terrible people or have done really bad things.

Last edited by mslat92 on Thu May 24, 2018 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 24, 2018 5:18 pm

He is a chitty person for those likes but if Becca stays with him, that is her life not mine. JMO. no way in heck these two get married tho JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 24, 2018 5:25 pm

IDK if Garrett can get away that easily.  I think this will be big news, especially over a holiday weekend with not a lot of other typical news stories competing.  This will spread beyond TMZ I think and be picked up by a lot of mainstream media.

Now Caroline's tweet makes even more sense, she was worried about the choice someone she loves was making. Her bach gfs will be all over this, her bff will be all over this. Listen to them Becca!

Last edited by pavalygurl on Thu May 24, 2018 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu May 24, 2018 5:27 pm

Rolly wrote:Is anybody else missing the like button?

I'm missing the "like button" as well. Signed out, restarted my browser, signed back in and the button still doesn't show up.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 24, 2018 5:28 pm

mslat92 wrote:
Rolly wrote:Becca and Garrett might have an interesting w/e. no idea

I can see him easily explaining it away as just some stupid likes that he barely gave any thought to. Let's remember she was GLOWING, and is totally in love/lust with this guy, so I wouldn't be surprised if she takes him at his word and stays with him.

Or maybe I just have too much experience with watching my friends stay with guys, even if they're terrible people or have done really bad things.

Come on, Becca. Prove me wrong.

He is a grown azz man that knows how SM works. I don’t doubt that he will try to explain it away but sorry, liking those posts says a great deal about him. You can’t tell me they mean nothing and were a mistakeJMO.

Run Becca run. Don’t look back. Your HEA is not Garrett. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 24, 2018 5:29 pm

pavalygurl wrote:If we go back to the base (pun intended) level of this show, it is for entertainment.  Even tho I enjoy being swept along with the romance, the first is not lost on me.  Kasha and other pros have let us know the evil part of "evil genius" MF.  Now I think not only did tptb know about Garrett, they counted on Becca's good heart to see the best about him.  Now fast forward and kaboom! TMZ spoils the ending.  Rather than doing damage control, I now think they could have been the plotters of the leak.  I hate being a cynic.  laugh out loud.   This all is so despicable, of course it is MF's favorite season.  
They will try to make Becca do what Arie did to her.  I hope she does see the light and dumps him, but please, not a third engagement for our viewing pleasure.  Let Blake, Jason or whoever go their way.  Let Becca heal in peace.  This girl is gonna need help and support.  I agree with Kasha.  She has a good heart but a very bad picker.  God bless her.
I think MF & company are gleefully counting on super ratings with all this.

I agree, but still hope it’s not true.
This imo is really how this show works. They love to choose a lead, can’t wait for the fan base to idolize them and then BAM kick that golden pedestal right out from under them and let the fans trample them.
Becca is in a lose lose situation imo and appeared to be from my POV, one of their easier preys.
IMO it seems like the women leads always get it worse. One reason I like TB better.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu May 24, 2018 5:30 pm

I have friends who support all of the stuff he liked, but I don’t hate them for it. People have different opinions. JMO

I will say, if she pulled a switcheroo, the season will have come full circle!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu May 24, 2018 5:30 pm

So, so sad about all this... and hate to say it but I saw it without really knowing the extent it has in real life. Their chart shows quite an amount of deception and explosive arguments and dissonance in values. It’s amazing how the stars can indicate things when you can read it. I’ m beyond crushed that this intelligent woman could not see or feel under this veil and give a little more time to explore the relationship in real time after the last two heartbreaks.
Now, how will she handle this... ?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 24, 2018 5:34 pm

@kashathediva...thanks muchly for your explanation, makes sense to me.

@pavalygurl....good point re Caroline’s tweet, you could be onto something. Do you think Caroline, Tia, Sienne, Bekah M and Kendall are all going to come out in force and support Becca with the latest development? I was already expecting them to be all out in campaign mode at a later point in the season pumping that Becca made a great choice, not sure what to expect now though...TY

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl