SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Astrobach Thu May 24, 2018 3:34 pm

Sorry for double posts, but I believe that one factor is/ was that he reminded her of her father and could not objectively see the traits that would maybe damage her image of her father, even if they were 2 very different people. The brain has some weird ways to associate things to follow our beliefs.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 24, 2018 3:36 pm

Mercime, I hope so . Caroline especially appears concerned. Becca's hometown friends I think would be concerned. I feel so awful she has to go through all this, but I hope this weekend she gets real answers. I still say Run Becca Run!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 24, 2018 3:38 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I have friends who support all of the stuff he liked, but I don’t hate them for it. People have different opinions. JMO

I will say, if she pulled a switcheroo, the season will have come full circle!

I have friends that have some of these views too but I wouldn’t choose them as my life’s partner. Becca won’t pull a switcheroo, I’m not even sure she’ll dump him but I hope she does.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 24, 2018 3:42 pm

laugh out loud I called it when he got the FIR. Welp interesting to see if they edit the other 3 'ettes saying they picked their FIR guys or not since that would spoil it right away for the unspoiled viewers.

As for his IG drama, I'm not going to say yet whether they make it or not until we see how they are in "real life." I don't see anything wrong though no idea but maybe that will change once I read the rest of the posts.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 23 1f49c

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 23 8367-910 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 23 I_got_13 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 23 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 24, 2018 3:43 pm

Possibly very true. @Astrobach
I tend to think from her 7 yr history with Ross, there are issues TPTB honed in on her own psych testing. TPTB used those findings and past issues last season and fed on them like chum for this season.
Personally, I felt debased and dirty watching the filming allowed post Arie breakup— the airport, plane transport and then apartment scenes. It was imo overkill that sickened me. Yes TPTB did it, but it was all sanctioned by Becca.
At what point is the word “NO” okay? At what point is enough enough?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 24, 2018 3:44 pm

Diana wrote:This is a damm shame because they are adorable together but it's a no for me. IMO
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjK_P1iloiS/
This is SO cute and he seems like he'd be a great father! But they better not have kids who identify as lgbtq, or have a son who doesn't like to go out and shoot guns and hunt (because he's clearly a proponent of toxic masculinity imo and thinks men are supposed a certain kind of way). Becca's life though no idea #NotMyF1

Last edited by ReneeM on Thu May 24, 2018 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu May 24, 2018 3:50 pm

@Kashathediva , that may be cynical but real...until one has really worked past parents issues, the choice of mates is never truly aligned with the best self. Let’s hope she wakes hope from this fog and seeks and get the help she needs to navigate and come to terms with these issues.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu May 24, 2018 3:52 pm

And to add to your points Kasha, I can’t get Becca’s theme music “She’s an Independent Woman” out of my head.  It never sat right with me when they introduced it and right now it sounds painfully ironic.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 24, 2018 3:55 pm

Yep. TPTB are rubbing their hands in glee and looking away innocently.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 24, 2018 3:57 pm

@Kashathediva....I remember all your posts where you alluded to them doing this to Becca. I just thought no way they will because how much humiliation can they do to the girl, welp...here we go again. I don’t plan on watching this unfold on TV anyways, will just live through it via everyone’s commentaries on the forum.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 24, 2018 4:07 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I have friends who support all of the stuff he liked, but I don’t hate them for it. People have different opinions. JMO

Rolly wrote:

I have friends that have some of these views too but I wouldn’t choose them as my life’s partner. Becca won’t pull a switcheroo, I’m not even sure she’ll dump him but I hope she does.

I would say I have acquaintances with these views. As I get older I get more chosey on who I call friend. I won’t include racists or homophobic people in my friend circle.

I don’t dismiss them completely, but they don’t get the loyalty and love I give to my friends.

I don’t consider this political, I consider it human decency. I don’t allow people who don’t treat others with basic human decency into my small circle of friends. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 24, 2018 4:12 pm

stuckinsc...Me too.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl