SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by jen689 Fri May 25, 2018 1:41 pm

SeekAny wrote:I’m curious to know what people think Garrett’s next move should be. Does he acknowledge it in some kind of post..
Garrett is who he is. Whether we agree with his outlook on life or not he has the right to his opinions. Good or bad. I think he’ll stay silent. The Bachelorette is about Becca’s journey to find her person. If that’s Garrett and she’s happy with their relationship it’s her life, her choice, her reality  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by alwaystulips Fri May 25, 2018 1:53 pm

SeekAny wrote:I’m curious to know what people think Garrett’s next move should be. Does he acknowledge it in some kind of post? Is there anything that makes this better at this point?
No, I doubt he’ll acknowledge it.  I think he will do exactly what the TPTB tell him to do which, beyond dropping his IG account, is to say nothing.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri May 25, 2018 1:54 pm

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/its-the-newest-bachelorette-becca-kufrin/id977824904?i=1000412274552&mt=2

Becca on "Straight Up with Stassi"

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 25, 2018 1:57 pm

If Garrett stays off SM throughout the season, this might be a first season since the advent of SM that we have an F1 that does not promote the show while airing. Post AFTR if they are still together, he is no longer TPTB’s problem and can do as he pleases then.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Fri May 25, 2018 2:29 pm

@Joy15... LOVE your avatar! That's exactly how I will be watching this trainwreck of a season. hmmm

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 25, 2018 2:47 pm

Joy15 wrote:https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/its-the-newest-bachelorette-becca-kufrin/id977824904?i=1000412274552&mt=2

Becca on "Straight Up with Stassi"

Thanks for posting this....I got a few nuggets from this....from their talk about LA, me thinks it’s possible that is where herself and G were planning to move post show. She also said the WIFI was bad in the hotel they stayed at in the Maldives so interesting that G was able to delete that link off his SM post AFTR.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 25, 2018 2:53 pm

Did I miss the rule that if you appear on reality tv you must immediately move to LA? laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri May 25, 2018 2:59 pm

ReneeM wrote:Did I miss the rule that if you appear on reality tv you must immediately move to LA? laugh out loud

Moving to LA ? That surprises me for both of them. I wonder why?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri May 25, 2018 3:03 pm

Becca’s PR career perhaps?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri May 25, 2018 3:11 pm

I don't think she actually said she's moving to LA, I think that's just a feeling someone had. I don't personally see it - no Bachelorette has ever done it and I don't see Becca and her *edited* fiancé being the first. I think she'll just move to be wherever he's living. IMO.

ultra conservative

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 25, 2018 3:17 pm

@Aria....correct I was just speculating based on the commentary from Stassi in the podcast posted above that most folks that want to enjoy life move to LA and how Becca said (paraphrasing) LA has everything plus if she moves over there, she wouldn’t be starting afresh since she has friends there already (referring to the producers).

Garrrett lives in Reno now and I don’t know how much opportunities are there for Becca to still work in PR if she moves to be with him. I still think most likely LA if she moves out West...jmo though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri May 25, 2018 3:20 pm

mercieme wrote:@Aria....correct I was just speculating based on the commentary from Stassi in the podcast posted above that most folks that want to enjoy life move to LA and how Becca said (paraphrasing) LA has everything plus if she moves over there, she wouldn’t be starting afresh since she has friends there already (referring to the producers).

Garrrett lives in Reno now and I don’t know how much opportunities are there for Becca to still work in PR if she moves to be with him. I still think most likely LA if she moves out West...jmo though.

When was the interview taped?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl