SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KK4 Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:22 pm

Looks like lots of Social Media influences this season...not sure I care for the gimmicks.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:23 pm

I'm never a fan of viewer involvement. They always mess it up. laugh out loud I checked out the voting website last night. It's complicated. You have to answer questions to get the HG trending. How am I supposed to know whose gameplay I am enjoying the most after only a two hour show and no feeds?

As for the show last night, the comps were kind of fun but I would have rather seen them some other week this season. We didn't have time to get to know the HG's because they were stuck competing.

Part 2 of the premiere is tonight. We will see the HOH comp. Feeds come on after it airs here on the west coast.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:44 pm

I enjoy the feeds so much more than the broadcast. I'm just not into voting for this or that.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:27 pm

I didn’t spend a lot of time watching feeds last night but a couple observations.

1) my heart breaks for Sam. She is still a robot and hasn’t had the opportunity to bond with anyone. The girl hasn’t even unpacked her suitcase yet. It seems she is a robot most of the day. So at the mist critical time to make relationships (early in the game) she has no allies. Very sad.

2) The BB App Store advantage and punishment have been given out. No one has admitted to having an advantage but Fessue got the punishment. He has to receive a Hamazon delivery and eat it. It’s a vegan ham because he’s Muslim. I’m hoping Sam got the advantage (whatever it is) She deserves a break.

3) Swaggy and Bayleigh have a little showmance.

4) Veto has not been played yet. Possibly today or tomorrow at the latest.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:31 pm

I feel for Sam, too.
Bayleigh —ugh rubs me wrong.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:04 pm

I just watched the first episode and am starting the second. I will post more when I am caught up, but I don't like Sam's punishment. That just seems particularly bad.

So nice to see Kaysar in the audience! Still looking mighty fine!!!

The hippie dippy chicks are already annoying me...the chakras, auras...so annoying.

For the first time in years I am also seeing a lot of nice man candy!!! Let's see if that can get me to watch a full season for the first time in a long time.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:09 pm

Possibly some good news for Sam.

1) she is not a robot at the moment. I imagine she'll stay that way until after the veto comp later today.

2) it's sounding very much like she won the advantage. https://twitter.com/bbgossip/status/1012784218626289665?s=21

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:23 am

Fessie won POV

@realvegas4sure confirmed that Sam did get the advantage. It enables her to keep herself safe (or possibly someone else) It’s good for 4 weeks but it looks like she’ll have to use it this week.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:24 am

Good. So I guess the real game can begin.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:59 pm

So @lipsis have you watched any of the feeds today?

I read on JU that Angela admitted to having dated Jef with 1 F. She also said she knows Robby and Chase according to JU. Apparently feeds were cut then.

I don't have feeds, just read JU to see what is happening and watching the TV show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:04 pm

So I guess she has great taste in douche.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:25 pm

Haha no I didn't see that. I've watched bits and pieces. There hasn't been much gaming going on today. I'll have to go find the time stamp on that convo and watch it in flashback.

ETA: @havadrpepper I just checked the live feed updates on Jokers and can't seem to find the reference to Jef. Can you point me in the right direction?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
whit90
TrishB
Longhornfan
LoveDovez