SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:32 am

Love it. Two steps forward three steps back

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by timfan Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:37 am

I kind of find it boring when one player dominates Tyler this year Paul last year  I like a game were there is more than one person who knows how to play the game
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:49 am

@timfan I agree. I am finding this season boring. Or maybe it’s me finally becoming disinterested.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@timfan I agree. I am finding this season boring. Or maybe it’s me finally becoming disinterested.

I agree with both of you. I have been saying this for a while now and yet again, I'm pretty much done with a season. I don't really dislike anyone left, but it's the same stuff over and over again. Like taking candy from a baby. I will follow along on line, but I deleted the last episode without watching.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:16 pm

I get what you guys are saying. I just don't think it's going to much as much a cake walk for Tyler as you do. This season isn't like Paul last season IMO. There are people in the house that know that in order to win, Tyler's gotta go. Haleigh, Rockstar, Scottie and probably Brett and JC, as well. If he makes the F2 it won't be without effort. Tyler's side of the house aren't comp beasts. Other than Tyler only Angela has actually won a comp. Sam was thrown her HOH and Angela was given her POV. Level 6 is going to need to step up or he could be in danger very soon. That being said, he has his power app, The Cloud, for two more weeks, I think so he should be okay next week at least.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:33 pm

Yeah, I don't think that alliance is going to let Tyler cake walk to the end like last season's minions did with Paul. If he gets there, it will be on his own. Now they may protect him to have the numbers until Haleigh, Faysal, Rockstar and Scottie are gone but after that...

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@timfan I agree. I am finding this season boring. Or maybe it’s me finally becoming disinterested.

My thoughts exactly and I normally love this show.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:33 pm

I am glad Rockstar is gone. I can’t stand listening to her talk.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:50 am

Tyler is playing the best game so far, mentally, socially and physically. On top of that, he still has his Cloud advantage. I hope he wins, I am enjoying every bit of his run on this season!

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:28 pm

Fessy won HOH here's hoping he doesn't go with what Hayleigh wants since they have some sort of showmance going. Rolling Eyes dizzy

@Kashathediva Yes agree glad she is gone. I literally yelled at the TV "stop talking!" when she was rambling during her speech.

Love Tyler @TrishB he knows how to play the game and isn't keeping secrets from people. Fessy doesn't want to put him on the block since he hasn't done anything to him so see if he sticks to his word.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 1f49c

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:47 pm

@Linds911 I am not sure what kind of fake accent/dialect or whatever she embraces but it annoys me so much. It grates. I’m not usually like that with accents or tones. It’s kind of like a bastardized country, redneck, mouth full of food using extremely poor grammar. And she has kids who hear it!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:00 pm

@Kashathediva she sure didn't act like a mom with all her actions in the house! and the way she dressed and her hair. Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 2622943811

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 1f49c

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
whit90
TrishB
Longhornfan
LoveDovez