SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:55 pm

Had to watch the show on east coast feed because I couldn’t wait. Kaitlyn not being able to complete a 6 piece kiddie puzzle in 2.5 minutes was delicious. Goodbye to the crazy.

Feeds haven’t come back so I assume they are playing the HOH comp.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:09 am

rofl thank goodness!!

I read that Fessy voted her out. laugh out loud :uptonogood

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:19 am

@Linds911 yes Fessy and Tyler both voted her out. JC was her sole vote to stay. I'm dying to find out if that was Tyler's idea or what. Tyler said he taped an epic goodbye message to her. I hope we get to see it. I'm sure production planned for the evictee to stay. They puzzle was too easy. They must be scrambling now readjust their schedule.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:37 am

How could she not be able to do that puzzle? hehehe

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:15 am

I mean, she knew she would have a chance to come back, yet she melodramatically falls to her knees and sobs. Then she must’ve gotten into her own head and the nerves got the best of her. My 5 year old Great Niece could’ve completed that puzzle.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:52 am

Bayleigh is the new HOH

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:39 am

Kaitlyn’s exit interview and goodbye messages. Tyler was nice. (Darn it)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:55 pm

Me again:

Bayleigh has nominated Brett and Rachel. Brett is the target. Scottie is a possible back door option.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:22 pm

I was so happy last night that Haleigh won the BB Hacker competition, and that she secretly nominated Tyler for eviction.  I jumped for joy over that move.  He definitely was not expecting that.  And now Tyler is pissed that someone has finally caught onto his game of playing both sides of the house.  And poor Sam is clueless about how Tyler is using her. She comes across as too naïve and trusting. Therefore she is not someone who is willing to lie to people like Tyler is fully capable of doing.

If Haleigh was put up as a replacement for Tyler, can she save herself?

Can someone fully explain to me how the BB Hacker power can (and cannot) be used?  Because I want Haleigh to stay....and Bayleigh too. The other side is just getting too cocky IMO. This shakeup in the game was definitely needed.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:50 pm

The Hacker has the power to change one nominee (Scottie was replaced by Tyler), choose one Veto player (Hacker Haleigh chose Kaycee) and nullify one eviction vote (yet to be determined if she will bother to do that)

The POV was won by Angela

Today Angela removed Tyler from the block and replaced him with Bayleigh. The primary reason being that Bay has that power and because Bay is suspected of being the Hacker. Beyleigh will be evicted this week barring any surprises....and she has only big mouth to blame.

An unsuccessful Hacker job by Hayleigh. She was trying to frame Scotty, I believe, of being the Hacker by taking him down despite being closer to Rockstar. Then she put a weak performer in to play veto (Kaycee) instead of someone who had a better chance of winning it and keeping the noms the same. Hayleigh or Fessie could have been the replacements. Lucky for them Bayleigh had the big ol power that needed to be gotten rid of. Hayleigh doesn't have the votes now to save one of her ally's even if she nullifys a vote.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:59 pm

I would love to see big B be evicted.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:17 pm

Yes please let them send Bay home!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
whit90
TrishB
Longhornfan
LoveDovez