SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

17 -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by TheLurker Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:11 pm

We have a nice little Sean-Wolfner-Arie back-and-forth pertaining to the wedding and what I imagine to be Arie's bachelor party:
17 -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 4 Sljw110
17 -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 4 Sl210
17 -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 4 Sl310

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

17 -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:25 am

17 -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 4 3806527698 at Sean's dad.

It's nice to see how close some of the former contestants remain.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:11 am

17 -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 4 Jw110

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:45 pm

Let the festivities begin! Do we know what Lauren has planned?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:22 pm

@GuardianAngel Not sure, but I know Maquel will be there.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:27 pm

We can add Seinne to the bachelorette party list. And...Jenna... (but since this is a fan forum I will restrain myself...)

Now that we have this lovely baby news, apparently Arie and Lauren will be revealing the sex of the baby at their wedding! They actually already know the sex of the baby.

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:36 pm

Woohooo, bachelor/ette weekend is starting! I feel bad for Lauren though, poor girl can't drink laugh out loud.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:41 am

Trying to keep track of everyone at the bachelor/ette party here, so I can bring the pictures and videos in all their glory. Here's who I know is there right now:
- Arie (shocking)
- Lauren (also shocking)
- John Wolfner (Em's season alum)
- Rachael Wolfner
- Heather (Lauren's sister)
- Alec & Luca (Arie's twin brothers)
- Conor Daly (Arie's racer buddy)
- Dustin (Arie's friend)
- Ryan (Arie's friend)
- Nick (Arie's friend)
- Edu (Arie's friend)
- Kristina (Arie and Lauren's friend)
- Kim Bogle (Lauren's friend through Arie's racing world)
- Riley (Arie's friend)
- Kayla Noel Evangelista (Arie and Lauren's AZ friend)
- Liz (Arie and Lauren's AZ friend)
- Andrea (Lauren's friend)
- Sarah Stidham (Lauren's AZ friend)
- Christie (Lauren's VB friend)
- Morgan (Lauren's VB friend)
- Seinne Fleming (Bach 22 alum)
- Doug Fillmore (Seinne's bf/Arie's now-friend)
- Jacqueline Trumbull (Bach 22 alum)
- Marikh Mathias (Bach 22 alum)
- Jenny Delaney (Bach 22 alum)
- Tommy Darbishire (Jenny's bf/Arie's now-friend)
- Jenna Cooper (Bach 22 alum)
- Maquel Cooper (Bach 22 alum)
- Lauren Schleyer (Bach 22 alum)
- A bunch of Arie's guy friends that I don't recognize

Source: Me being a weirdo on IG

Last edited by TheLurker on Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:01 am

Looks like the parties are a wrap! I've been checking it out this weekend...they looked fantastic! To give some background, Arie and Lauren hung out with their AZ friends and those that could make it on Thursday with dinner and poker. (East coasters were tied up by the snow.) Friday was the height of festivities, when everyone else arrived. For lunch, the two joined together at a restaurant with diabetes-inducing dessert, went to a cool igloo experience, and went on Gondola rides at the Venetian. For the evening, they split off into their respective parties. Arie and the guys played poker, went to a sushi restaurant, and went to a wild nightclub. Lauren and her girls were in a party bus, attended a Vegas show that one would expect at a bachelorette party, and also went to a giant and wild nightclub. Saturday was more low-key and was generally split up by parties (except for what I gather was a group photo). Arie and his guys went on some Vegas rides, did karaoke, and went to another nightclub. Lauren and her girls went to the sushi restaurant that Arie went to the night before, saw one of the Bellagio fountains shows, and finished up at a nightclub as well.

All in all, it looked like a great bonding experience for everyone there, and now Arie and Lauren's friends are more mixed. It's also really nice to see that Arie and Lauren are on such good terms with so many girls from his season.

Anyways, there are so many pictures and videos, so I'll be posting them throughout the next couple of days! Will also omit some things...to remain PG laugh out loud

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:34 pm

Here's another summary with some added details! https://www.etonline.com/inside-arie-luyendyk-jr-and-lauren-burnhams-co-bachelor-and-bachelorette-party-in-vegas-114131

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shantal Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:10 pm

I get all updates about them here https://www.instagram.com/arieandlaurenneedsleep/?hl=en

Shantal

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:32 am

@Shantal Thanks for the tip! I do like ordering everything chronologically for fun/OCD and having it centralized here, but that's a good resource to have!

Starting off with Thursday night...

Bachelorette party prep

Girls drive to LV...brace your ears for some horrific singing

Source: @laureneburnham IG story

Arrival to Vegas!

Source: @ariejr IG story

Girls' Suite
17 -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 4 Suite-10
17 -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 4 Suite-11

Source

Source: @laureneburnham IG story

Guys' Suite

Source: @ariejr IG story

Dinner
17 -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 4 43455310

Source

Source: @sarahstidhambeauty IG story
17 -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 4 44828810

Source

---

Much more to come ;)

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

+29
Macswife8
whit90
sanlee088
aviej
notarose