SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:30 pm

I am just imagining her cuddling up to him watching the first two episodes and got such a fangirly moment. Someone stop me laugh out loud I need to have a life this summer laugh out loud

During our interview on Wednesday, she said she's braced her final pick on everything that goes down during her season "so he has no surprises," and they've watched the first two episodes together.

"Week by week, I don't think we'll always be able to watch it together, so we'll text. We'll talk on the phone," she explained. "I just want to be very upfront the entire time if he has any questions, any concerns, [or] if anything is bothering him or if he's excited about anything. Like, let it all out. Let's get through it together."

"He knows everything that really went on, and it will be tough to watch back, I'm sure. I remember watching it back last season, and it's not the easiest," Kufrin noted. "It's still difficult, but he knows I'm an open book, so anything he needs, I'm willing to give him."

Also come on sis. Way to give it away... jmo so sweet heartbeat

"
I kept my dad in the back of my mind the entire journey. What would make him proud? Who, if I were to bring someone home, who would he want me to invest my time in and who would he want to invest his time in with a guy?" she continued. "I journaled about him all the time. I prayed to him when I was struggling. He was there."

"My mom and dad had the relationship that I want, and they were teammates. They were always equal 50/50. They kept all of their arguments away from me and my sister, so I really looked up to them and that's all I wanted," Kufrin shared, adding that during her premiere, her fly fishing moment with Garrett reminded her especially of her father.
https://www.etonline.com/becca-kufrin-reveals-the-bachelorette-moment-shes-most-afraid-to-see-on-tv-exclusive-103254
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Teamee Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:53 pm

@Diana yr enthusiasm is infectious. Fangirl all the way. Love how deeply thoughtful she was abt the process. The part abt the dad was very touching
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:05 pm

Thanks for all of the goodies ladies! That picture of her cozied up to him in Thailand is so stinking cute. Seems like they’ve really worked through things together and are doing great. I really think her dad plays apart in all of this and I don’t think it’s just because Garrett likes  to fish. I do think Garrett is a genuine sincere guy with a good heart and in love with her, not for anything else than he just loves her.

Hope we get a cute scene or two with them tonight.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:29 pm

Teamee wrote:@Diana yr enthusiasm is infectious. Fangirl all the way. Love how deeply thoughtful she was abt the process. The part abt the dad was very touching

I second that. Glad to get back to the feelz! I think we're gonna see a love story!

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:49 pm

Might just be me but I am over here thinking they better give me something to fan tonight. I know people that were at the date said during filming that she was really adorable with FIR (reddit) so I am wanting to see something. Give me a drop of the cuteness pleaseeeee. IMO Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698 Praying :gotcha:
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:51 pm

I’m sorry for the double post but our girl is STUNNING :rosiecolored and looking happy heartbeat
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 B7d7b010

my sc @bkoof story ig
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:24 pm

Did everyone see Garrett picking our girl up next week? Something tells me she likes that. They light up around one another!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:28 pm

SeekAny wrote:Did everyone see Garrett picking our girl up next week? Something tells me she likes that. They light up around one another!

I saw it too!! 2 seconds of cuteness laugh out loud but at least it guarantees us something to look forward to next week!

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:43 pm

Even with hardly any scenes between them his eyes practically lights up whenever she’s ard. He’s so smitten!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:56 pm

Diana wrote:I’m sorry for the double post but our girl is STUNNING :rosiecolored and looking happy heartbeat
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 B7d7b010

my sc @bkoof story ig

YAYY Becca is on Kimmel so happy she got to go on i was worried that she wasn't on when he did that f4 prediction!

Also can't wait to watch tonight's episode sounds like it was a good one and that is was so obvious it was always going to be G from the beginning seeing hearts
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Fermont girl Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:01 am

Both of them were looking for each other on that toast during the night portion of the date

Fermont girl

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:04 am

Fermont girl wrote:Both of them were looking for each other on that toast during the night portion of the date

Totally were. That one look she gave at the end of the toast was so adorable and it was right at him after he gave her a huge grin. That smile just makes her melt you can tell.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47