SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:37 pm

Mikesgirl83 wrote:I'm really happy he apologized and I think it was heart felt, I'm breathing a sigh of relief because I feel like I can truly root for this couple now, I thought they were very sweet together night 1

I also am happy about his apology. I accept it and hope this makes them even stronger as a couple.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Teamee Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:43 pm

Tks for posting that @SeekAny. It really was so darn cute. There’s a certain innocence in the start of their romance that’s so adorable. Can’t wait for their 1-1
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:48 pm

SeekAny wrote:Thought I’d bring this over. I thought they were so cute night 1 and clearly smitten with one another. His big smile and “Becca I am so excited” really endeared me to him. I think he was definitely there for Becca and will continue to be. I’m excited by what could be for them.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Fd262810
https://instagram.com/p/BjYweXgFoMT/
Just love this heartbeat I am glad he apologized and admitted to needed to grow as a person because I really did love them together night one and was trying hard not to ship them  but now I think I will be ok laugh out loud

I think it says a lot that Harrison mentioned Garrett was the guy that was always focused on Becca (reminds me of my other fav couple R & B) and making sure she is okay. I bet he is still doing that and making her feel so loved and secure. heartbeat

Just love the glow Becca has had and think G has a lot do with that beatingheart :rosiecolored Love looks GOOD on her IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:36 pm

Diana wrote:
SeekAny wrote:Thought I’d bring this over. I thought they were so cute night 1 and clearly smitten with one another. His big smile and “Becca I am so excited” really endeared me to him. I think he was definitely there for Becca and will continue to be. I’m excited by what could be for them.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Fd262810
https://instagram.com/p/BjYweXgFoMT/
Just love this heartbeat I am glad he apologized and admitted to needed to grow as a person because I really did love them together night one and was trying hard not to ship them  but now I think I will be ok laugh out loud

I think it says a lot that Harrison mentioned Garrett was the guy that was always focused on Becca (reminds me of my other fav couple R & B) and making sure she is okay. I bet he is still doing that and making her feel so loved and secure. heartbeat

Just love the glow Becca has had and think G has a lot do with that beatingheart :rosiecolored Love looks GOOD on her IMO

....I think it was game over, for both of them, the second he drove up in the minivan.  That scene of her giving him the rose made my heart pitter-patter.  

Becca had lost a bit of her glow towards the end of the week, I hope it's back and blinding cuz like @Diana said...love definitely looks real good on our girl!
:rosiecolored :rosiecolored :rosiecolored
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:23 pm

https://www.facebook.com/extra/videos/10155785077279755/
Looks like all good in beccett land. Love her hair in this vid.
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:35 pm

Someone loves her boy and to be snuggled up to him laugh out loud such a typical loved up ette and I hope they get the same results as the last three heartbeat
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 44fb6b10

Pic source RS
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:44 pm

laugh out loud it cracks me up that the ettes always act like contestants with their f1’s. She’s hanging all over him while he’s chill, talking to the producer laugh out loud typical.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:45 pm

^ it looks like before camera started rolling, right?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:22 pm

That pic reminds me so much of Ashley and JP. Ashley just had that comfort level with JP where sat just like this with him. That's when I knew he was her final pic and there were several episodes to go.

From her comfort level with him during the Park City date (pics of them walking around the area) and this pic, not surprising she chose him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:32 pm

@sdmomlooks like it. There’s a producer in the line of shot so can’t be filming
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:34 pm

I felt relieved by the apology. I’m cautiously optimistic. I’m just going to try to watch it play out and see it through their eyes.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:38 pm

sosleepy wrote:I felt relieved by the apology. I’m cautiously optimistic. I’m just going to try to watch it play out and see it through their eyes.
Same sista same!! A baddy fir!! Come on now. It was sad not rooting for him for me laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47