SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kerriway Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:00 pm

facelessblood wrote:Those pictures! Oh my! Also a Reddit user went to Wills and John's event last night and said that John said Becca has 100% found the love of her life and the marriage will last a long time and also mentioned that it was pretty easy from the beginning for everyone to tell the FI was the one for her. So sweet.

LOL so is that why the other guys let G sit next to Becca on every group date laugh out loud!! He must have been well-liked to not only get the girl but to get the guys to willingly step aside.

Last edited by kerriway on Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:21 pm

@kerriway Thanks for sharing. That is nice to hear, particularly coming from someone like John who I happen to think was one of the best guys this season.

Despite all that has gone on, I am enjoying seeing a relationship develop. Usually they hide it, but so far I think it is pretty obvious who her F1. No doubt in the next couple of episodes they will throw everything but the kitchen sink to confuse the audience, but I will enjoy it until they do.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:42 pm

I love coming to this thread! I love, LOVE! And I couldn’t agree more @Diana Ashley and JP was probably my favourite season to watch and Becca and Garrett are definitely on par Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 1f60d

Did anyone catch at the group date when they toasted Becca looked directly at Garrett but quickly looked away flushed like she didn’t want to be so obvious in front of the other guys ahhhh my heart I wish I could scap it beatingheart
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:49 pm

@LeapofFaith

I so agree with you and the comparison to Ashley/JP. Whether Ashley realized it or not, she was so comfortable with JP from the beginning and he was there for her during the rough times with Bentley. Last night, we saw Garrett go to Becca and knowing she had a rough talk with Chris, he was willing to let her take the time she needed and didn't force her to focus on him. He was focusing on her instead. He has been her rock.

Although I do think the edit is going to take us in another direction the next few weeks so that the casual viewer will think Blake or Jason is her F1 instead of Garrett. I think they are going to start showing us any doubts he might have and play up how much Blake and Jason have fallen for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:28 pm

Ok wow that dress tho Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 1105969562

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 9c90b310
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:41 pm

timfan wrote:I think it is g saying love becca but forgot to put a I love becca jmo
That in my opinion was my understanding also.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:35 am

@LeapofFaith IA wow that is a great pic!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:37 am

Am so excited I finally am able to comment for the past weeks have been coming here and just browsing, was looking for a Garrett friendly forum boy am i glad I found it. Thank you admin for the activation, am so excited. I love Garrett and Becca I have missed that kinda connection in these past shows. They are just meant to be
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:20 am

BGlover wrote:Am so excited I finally am able to comment for the past weeks have been coming here and just browsing, was looking for a Garrett friendly forum boy am i glad I found it. Thank you admin for the activation, am so excited. I love Garrett and Becca I have missed that kinda connection in these past shows. They are just meant to be

:Welcome

Nice to have new members. Hope you enjoy your stay!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:33 am

Beautiful pics of their upcoming date, looks like it's going to be so romantic!

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:39 am

Happy 4th of July Team Beccett cheerleader now I’m 99.9 percent sure these two are together today so give us something B & G. Please? Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3552228123  laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:44 am

@Diana... he is posting stuff from Saturday. Bet he wants us to think he is with his friends instead of Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47