SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by XQZME Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:02 am

My favorite moment was when Becca was sitting on Garrett's lap, on the tractor, and he gave her butt cheek a little love squeeze while they were kissing. 

:fanningfan happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 1105969562
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BGlover Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:16 am

@justme actually Courtney Robertson did go to WTA when she was F1 to discuss her being the villain in that season laugh out loud. She won Ben F season
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:34 am

XQZME wrote:My favorite moment was when Becca was sitting on Garrett's lap, on the tractor, and he gave her butt cheek a little love squeeze while they were kissing. 

:fanningfan happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 1105969562

I saw that too giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:12 am

Becca & Garrett are so cute but so hot together. They have an effortless connection. I admit my heart broke a little for Garrett on that HTD. Hearing how hard it was for his family to see him so broken after the breakup was so sad. Garrett is an upbeat positive guy & you can tell it scared them seeing him heartbroken like that. Like many said, he is a light. No wonder Becca is glowing these days, if he makes her this happy then. Imagine how happy she is now with him. Someone who makes people laugh & cheer people up, in ways he reminds me of how Becca is that too. Their energy clicked so well. Two people who are nothing but happy, bright & giving people. These two deserve to find each other. cloud nine

Fave moments: the monkey jumps, her girly cutesty voice she does around him, when she said she missed him & said he smelled good, his rose bush for her, saying he'd be a hot dad, that " hot butt squeeze", when they didn't wanna say goodbye at the end, & his double kisses in the car. So disappointed they didn't show the part where he said "come here darlin & she said drive me baby" woulda been another hot Beccett moment. Can't wait for next week!!

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:19 am

I love this and that he is using his fame for good. Keep it up G! :claphands PINKHEART

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Ef1a7910
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlXgsoLli7S/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ixwqs1lq9y9i
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Fermont girl Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:55 am

Becca just started following an hotel in San Diego, the Pendry hotel. Is this a clue to where they are gonna live?

Fermont girl

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:58 am

Nice to see the men support Colton

Yesterday She also started following a hotel in Boston. I'm clueless as to why.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:08 am

Does she have to go to those places for work
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:37 am

Thanks to all sharing the special details and fav moments -- your level of observation is astounding!   yes

Learning that Garrett has been an outgoing, positive guy all his life and losing his self for awhile, explains his total excitement displayed with Becca, i.e, when he got the FIR, he said he was so excited.  He knew he found his happy place again.

If I have a fav moment, it is when Garrett's "Mama Bear" was having "the talk" with Becca and Becca said she was drawn to Garrett's positivity from the beginning.  Mama Bear was pleased with Becca's response and you could see it on her face.  That was a bonding moment between Garrett's Mom and Becca.  happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 1377737533

Do we know how Garrett was nominated and/or applied to be on Becca's season?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:38 am

FMG2015 wrote:She also gives him this lingering look. She holds it for a couple seconds
happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 2d2j23r
Both pics are my screenshots from this video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NxhwrZ1V680&ebc=ANyPxKrTA9VhfOr6Ornn3s25Taorp5syQ2aIOnNnjD9zb-D6Rd4F7wHzYLWSiDXnaCBd61If_dRiDhGPZxWV5ZUQCEvZwXyWhw

He says something that makes her hunch over and laugh at the very end while her voiceover starts
happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Fxqvqu

Thank you for all of these! Any thoughts on why G has a different white collared shirt during the itms? Is there a rose ceremony after the 3 FS dates?

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:12 am

bachfanforever123 wrote:Becca & Garrett are so cute but so hot together. They have an effortless connection. I admit my heart broke a little for Garrett on that HTD. Hearing how hard it was for his family to see him so broken after the breakup was so sad. Garrett is an upbeat positive guy & you can tell it scared them seeing him heartbroken like that. Like many said, he is a light. No wonder Becca is glowing these days, if he makes her this happy then. Imagine how happy she is now with him. Someone who makes people laugh & cheer people up, in ways he reminds me of how Becca is that too. Their energy clicked so well. Two people who are nothing but happy, bright & giving people. These two deserve to find each other. cloud nine

Fave moments: the monkey jumps, her girly cutesty voice she does around him, when she said she missed him & said he smelled good, his rose bush for her, saying he'd be a hot dad, that " hot butt squeeze", when they didn't wanna say goodbye at the end, & his double kisses in the car.  So disappointed they didn't show the part where he said "come here darlin & she said drive me baby" woulda been another hot Beccett  moment. Can't wait for next week!!

They did show it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CHUzivEtho at 2:28

Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:18 am

I’m v anxious / excited to see B doing press for the MTA this Friday. It’s been a while since she’s done interviews and talked publicly about the engagement — while SM clues give every indication that they are together and happy, I love seeing the glow from Becca herself Smiley

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47