SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:55 pm

XQZME wrote:My favorite moment was when Becca was sitting on Garrett's lap, on the tractor, and he gave her butt cheek a little love squeeze while they were kissing. 

:fanningfan happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 1105969562
Super cute!! He knows his way around a Becca for sure laugh out loud Even if there were no spoilers, it is so clear and so obvious. Happy for B Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by just me Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:04 pm

Does anyone know where I can watch Desiree's season? Her and Chris are still an awesome couple.Becca reminds me a lot of Desiree.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by wandb Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:14 pm

Fermont girl wrote:Becca just started following an hotel in San Diego, the Pendry hotel.  Is this a clue to where they are gonna live?

That hotel is literally one block away from my work. It's right downtown in the heart of the restaurants and clubs.

wandb

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:14 pm

nananana wrote:I’m v anxious / excited to see B doing press for the MTA this Friday. It’s been a while since she’s done interviews and talked publicly about the engagement — while SM clues give every indication that they are together and happy, I love seeing the glow from Becca herself Smiley
Right? I get so anxious but IMO there was a clear switch in the mood of her IG in January of this year and truly think we would be able to tell if something was amiss or up between them

Both just seem happy and glowing as can be Smiley I can't wait to hear what B has to say though and see that sweet smile! beatingheart
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:16 pm

Is that a corgi in Garrett's IG story?

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:18 pm

I just came here to say that!  happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 1f446
I think it is. But I'm terrible with dogs?

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 022da210
https://www.instagram.com/stories/gy_yrigoyen/
https://www.instagram.com/gy_yrigoyen/

Last edited by IrelandRose on Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:23 pm

Garrett is getting antsy now I think, he is giving out clues since pple have started to comment on TOGs relationship with Becca and as doubt starts to cloud the unspoiled he will get more restless as the season comes to the end. Watch out ladies for the clues.
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:37 pm

Yep looks like a corgi. My neighbor used to have 2 of them and that's what they looked like when they ran.

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:42 pm

@havadrpepper Yes! Def a Corgi! Watch his IG story...Cutest little short corgi legs awwww

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:55 pm

harts05 wrote:@havadrpepper Yes!  Def a Corgi!  Watch his IG story...Cutest little short corgi legs awwww

Yep, that is when I knew for sure it was a Corgi... watching it run to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:19 pm

His Insta story just got 100times better!
https://www.instagram.com/stories/gy_yrigoyen/
happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 1f60d

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:25 pm

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Captur14 he is so cute Becca is a lucky girlhappiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Captur14 source https://www.instagram.com/gy_yrigoyen/
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47