SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:59 am

Teamee wrote:Lastly the FS suite was perfect for G and Becca’s knew this.. out in nature... thats so G’s thing and she def saved it with him in mind!

I think Becca herself is somewhat a nature lover as well because of her dad (yep, back to dad again). IMO, she wanted someone that she could enjoy that with and Garrett fills that void in her life. Look at her sister... she is a beekeeper and her fiance loves the outdoors as well. This family is rooted in loving the outdoors and even though Becca has lived in the city, I believe her heart is with nature.

I look for them to settle somewhere that they can enjoy that outdoor life. If they do end up in a city, I think it will be somewhere that the escape to nature is fairly close by. They both seem to enjoy water sports as well so being on the west coast or near a lake would fill that need for them.

In the long run, these 2 are made for a low-key simple life together, enjoying nature and raising a family with lots of love.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:16 am

They are a match for sure. She reciprocated when G said he could see doing things like what they did and waking up forever together. Becca said me as well or me too. She didn’t do that with another. They keep building on their relationship .

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:38 am

Wow that picture G just posted, really wow, the guy is so in love

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:13 am

That pic speaks volume
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:40 am

Hope somebody can bring that photo over... it is HOT!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:53 am

I’m not emotionally prepared for his post after the finale. I might die of fan girly ness laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:43 am

Their connection is just off the charts. They literally light each other up. Here’s a few standouts for me:

- Garret telling Becca it’s because of her that he was able to go to a whole other level with his family. And it’s so clear this happened for him on his hometown. I thought this was just a beautiful thing that he attributed to Becca’s influence

- Them sitting on the dock, swinging legs entwined, her draped over him, rubbing his shoulder, giddy smiles, if only we could hear all of that playful banter. Her telling him she sat back and watch and had a nice view. She only does stuff like that with Garrett IMO.

- “You literally took my breath away, I felt it inside, I was like oh my god she’s so beautiful.”

- Him saying he wants to support her dreams and goals and meet in the middle and the smile on her face after that.

- Garrett saying he’s never been this happy in his entire life and her “really?!” He says yes and then her huge bashful grin

- Garrett knowing just by her kiss that she loves him too. No questioning, or jealously. Just knowing and believing in their connection.

- “She’s just making me become a better man.”

- “When I look at Garrett I see my hearts Equal.. he makes me feel like I can really rely on him. I’m so happy with the way everything panned out. There’s something so special about him”

- The ENTIRE morning scene laugh out loud

- But this “last night he told me he was in love with me and ALL of the reasons why.” This is what I can’t wait to hear.. but I think Garrett is very specific in his reasons as I truly believe he fell in love w Becca and not Becca the bachelorette. I have a feeling we’ll get to see this list of reasons during the proposal.

-“I just feel so lucky to have him.”

- “I’m so happy that I could wake up with you and still have all these crazy feelings with you”

- “It just feels so right, I’m loving the moment that I’m living in with her.... if one night with Becca can make me feel the way I do, and this is the way life’s supposed to go, God I have a great life ahead of me that’s for sure.”

They’re the real deal. And I don’t know about you guys, but I think some of the ITMs Garrett gives are some of the best we’ve ever gotten. So genuine and heartfelt. He’s not suave, he’s a sweetheart.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:09 am

havadrpepper wrote:Hope somebody can bring that photo over... it is HOT!!!

This was posted on the previous page. Was there another one posted and if so who posted it?

mjason wrote:Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 36650034_249371522337639_4100860814607515648_n

Source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:44 am

Post show interviews when asked about Garrett’s insta likes she said people should watch the show and give the guys a chance. Watching last night’s show you can see a softer side of Garrett starting to emerge. I feel like when he said “she makes me a better man” it clearly could be applied to among other things his compassion for others. He has gone through a life changing experience and grown a lot from this experience imo. Becca sees it and acknowledged it as best as she could without spoiling her F1 in her interviews.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:46 am

Anyone notice that Becca rubs Garrett's shirt near his chest area? She's done it before and it was in the preview for next week when it looks like he's tearing up talking to her. I don't remember her doing it with Blake. I think it's a way of her reassuring him imo?

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:50 am

I saw that too. Right over his heart.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:39 pm

Queen RJK looking flawless  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 1f60d  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 1f44c  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 1f4a5

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 5bdd3c10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlotF_JlHco/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=127ol8kfdzyz7

Also Garrett liked this one. His little subtitle hints are my favorite (all imo)
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 61895010

https://www.instagram.com/p/Blod6o5neMu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=vds4hs3iayke
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47