SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:47 am

She really is soooo beautiful!! She looks Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 1105969562 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 1105969562
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 5a100710
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:26 am

Yes imo they broke that headboard laugh out loud if u look at the night portion when they walk in the headboard is fine then compare to the morning after .... it’s like a bomb has hit that room...need I say more Hugesmile
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 4eddc410

https://www.instagram.com/beccaandgarrett
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:41 am

I don't have anything to add just want to say all these posts make me happy and Becca and Garrett's adorableness makes me happy, can't wait for the proposal :rosiecolored

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:56 am

It definitely could be 2 headboards put together but regardless movement made one of them fall backwards and even The extra pillow has slid off the bed. laugh out loud

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:31 am

Soleil wrote:Post show interviews when asked about Garrett’s insta likes she said people should watch the show and give the guys a chance. Watching last night’s show you can see a softer side of Garrett starting to emerge. I feel like when he said “she makes me a better man” it clearly could be applied to among other things his compassion for others. He has gone through a life changing experience and grown a lot from this experience imo. Becca sees it and acknowledged it as best as she could without spoiling her F1 in her interviews.

It's been interesting to learn more about Garrett as the show has aired and to better understand the darker time in his life when random clicks could have been done in a thoughtless manner. Regardless, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt because nothing that has been shown of him on air has made me think he is anything but a stand up guy trying to do his best. IMO, I read more vile hate filled posts on internet forums everyday from bachnation fans about bachnation contestants than what Garrett clicked on, so it's difficult to understand the blurred lines of righteousness.

They are adorable together and I agree that this is one of the best love stories this show has ever delivered! Post show is going to be so much fun as I have been this excited for a couple in many seasons. I sure hope there aren't any "booms" out there!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:44 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEh19wnHURo

at 2:22 her smile and she is glowing, thats so cute :cutiepie cant wait for the proposal beatingheart
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:03 pm

Tks for posting! Beccett seems good! She glows when she speaks of her fiancée and the proposal. The Chris’s Harrison interview after that .. when he says .. ‘she’s really happy’ is all I need to know!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:03 pm

That smile reminded me of how she smiles at Garrett on the show. Ahh. It’s wonderful to hear how happy they are heartbeat I can’t wait to follow their journey together.

It’s going to be fun to follow along with #teambeccett too.

Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:07 pm

I love that she said the proposal was tailored to us.

ETA: Chris Harrison addresses G's IG likes.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-on-the-bachelorette-scandals-and-why-lincoln-wasnt-invited-to-men-tell-all-exclusive%3famp

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:35 pm

Speaking of the proposal, this is such a minor detail of the proposal and shouldn’t bother me but it does lol but I hope he says “Rebecca Jill Kufrin” rather than “Becca” when proposing to her lol. It drove me crazy how Arie just said “Becca” anyone else feel the same way?
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:52 pm

@FMG2015 thank you Chris Harrison!! I’m looking forward to a very fair discussion at the ATFR.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:07 pm

@SeekAny I really like reading your posts. You closely watch and catch the important details. Thank you.                                           Also, you are very positive and watch for the good. This couple (Becca & Garrett) are so special and IMO real.  I was watching again the family visit. Several things really stood out. His mom telling Becca that, "Garrett has deep values and that is hard to find". Then Becca saying at the end of the visit, "Garrett's family is so kind. There is so much heart and love. I can see myself fitting in with them for life and starting a family of our own". We only get minute glimpses of what all took place- so catching those positive things is very important in putting this special romance all together. (It has been proven that production likes to steer in the wrong direction- even splicing sentences.)   Thanks to all of you on this Fan Forum who are adding to our catching the real romance and keeping it exciting.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47