SELECT CONTENT

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GroceryStoreJoe - Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 12 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:09 pm

Aria wrote:Has Cassandra had any recent activity? If not, maybe she's the one that John is paired up with?

I don't follow her but last post on IG was June 3.

Back to top Go down

GroceryStoreJoe - Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 12 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:33 pm

I can kind of see John and Shushanna. A software engineer and a mathematician! laugh out loud

ETA: I’m still so curious about the Kevin/Astrid thing. That - plus the mystery of who John was/is with and confirmation of who Kendall was/is with - intrigues me way more than this current Bachelorette season laugh out loud

Kevin and Astrid both seem so generally chill that it seems weird to me that he started following so many BIP people but still hasn’t followed her yet. He even liked Becca’s post from the other day Lol. The only time I’ve seen him get emotional/ uncomfortable was when he started feeling jealous/insecure/afraid he would lose her on Jasmine’s season. So unless he really fell for Astrid or vice versa and they had a really uncomfortable breakup, I can’t think of any other reason atm for them not to be on good terms.

Other possibilities:
- they were never together to begin with and the intel was wrong

or

- they (K/A) are actually actively trying to keep the results a mystery for some reason (even though tptb have never really cared about BIP spoilers)

I can’t wait for more sleuthing clues - I want to solve this mystery laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:20 am

Yay, I'm loving all the clues! We're totally putting RS out of business (he's been useless this season anyway)

Still MIA are Astrid and Joe - maybe they're the (only) ones who got engaged and are enjoying an extended holiday? Or are we sure about the Kendall/Joe & Astrid/Kevin pairings?

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:07 am

@Imp that would be quite the surprise if it was Astrid/Joe and Kendall/Kevin all along! laugh out loud I don’t think anyone’s 100% sure, just discussing based on info from the Reddit users with sources.

I followed everyone on IG for sleuthing purposes and haven’t noticed any activity from Astrid, Joe, Jenna, Jordan or Chris R for the past 24hrs or so. Haven’t read anything about Krystal having SM activity either (I would have followed her as well but her IG was set to private Lol).

I hope the holdouts appear on SM soon! laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:39 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:@Imp that would be quite the surprise if it was Astrid/Joe and Kendall/Kevin all along! laugh out loud I don’t think anyone’s 100% sure, just discussing based on info from the Reddit users with sources.

I followed everyone on IG for sleuthing purposes and haven’t noticed any activity from Astrid, Joe, Jenna, Jordan or Chris R for the past 24hrs or so. Haven’t read anything about Krystal having SM activity either (I would have followed her as well but her IG was set to private Lol).

Ah yes, Jenna/Jordan, Chris/Krystal are also among the speculated pairings. Maybe the MIA people are the final couples? Kendall hasn't been super active either, so she could still be coupled up with Joe.

I'm currently way more excited about the BIP spoilers than the current Bachelorette season, so yes, bring on all the subtle digs and hints on SM for some expert sleuthing! :detective

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:07 am

Imp wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:@Imp that would be quite the surprise if it was Astrid/Joe and Kendall/Kevin all along! laugh out loud I don’t think anyone’s 100% sure, just discussing based on info from the Reddit users with sources.

Ah yes, Jenna/Jordan, Chris/Krystal are also among the speculated pairings. Maybe the MIA people are the final couples? Kendall hasn't been super active either, so she could still be coupled up with Joe.

I'm currently way more excited about the BIP spoilers than the current Bachelorette season, so yes, bring on all the subtle digs and hints on SM for some expert sleuthing!  :detective
Kendall has had around the same amount of SM activity as Kevin, so if she was still there and coupled with Joe, then by that logic Kevin could still be there and coupled with Astrid as well laugh out loud But then  the question remains, why are Joe and Astrid silent while their speculated partners go on massive following sprees?

John IG storied a boarding pass/plane ticket conveniently, so we know he left Mexico, but Kendall and Kevin haven’t posted/storied yet.

The plot thickens laugh out loud

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:43 am

FYI, Joe just followed Kendall, Olivia, Kevin, and Tanner.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:49 am

Kendall is following more: Tanner, Evan, Jade, Cassandra, Shushanna
Jordan Mauger is now following Olivia Goethals, Diggy, and Shushanna
Kevin is now following: Astrid, Chris R

Joe is now active and following: Tanner, Kendall, Kevin, Olivia

Krystal (still private), Chris R, Jordan, Jenna have no changes in those they follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:54 am

I think Joe is also following Krystal, who is still on private - does that mean she had to accept the follow request and is no longer MIA? The limited SM activity so far is a bit curious.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:55 am

This makes me think that Jordan/Jenna and Krystal/Chris are final couples and quite possibly engaged. They could be spending a day or 2 together post filming like the main franchise couples do.

@1funnyfish I saw you posted in the thread on reddit and I agree with you. Filming is done. Today is the 25th. Maybe they are filming the engaged couples post engagement. That would be somewhat different.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:59 am

According to a post on reddit (who has a source in production) they are still filming. The final couples are: Jenna & Jordan, Krystal & Chris, Annaliese & Kamil. Previous couples that were rumoured; Astrid & Kevin, Kendall & Joe are believed to have left prior to the final episode.

Last edited by dee on Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:00 pm

dee wrote:According to a post on reddit (who has a source in production) they are still filming.  The final couples are: Jenna & Jordan, Krystal & Chris, Annaliese & Kamil. Previous couples that were rumoured; Astrid & Kevin, Kendall & Joe are believed to have left prior to the final episode.

Didn't see that last one coming!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

+30
Ayana
Idlemess
CamiLane 11
Amethyst
dee
Aria
pavalygurl
suzq
limoncello
luvstx
Billysmom