SELECT CONTENT

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 13 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:02 pm

dee wrote:According to a post on reddit (who has a source in production) they are still filming. The final couples are: Jenna & Jordan, Krystal & Chris, Annaliese & Kamil. Previous couples that were rumoured; Astrid & Kevin, Kendall & Joe are believed to have left prior to the final episode.

Ugh, those are the most boring/annoying final 3 couples ever.

Would've been awesome if Kendall/Joe and Astrid/Kevin were the ones.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 13 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:04 pm

Wow I have absolutely zero interest in those three final couples. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:09 pm

Honestly, those final couples intrigue me.

I want to see what drew them to each other and how their relationship progresses. They could be totally different people than what we saw of them before.

Because quite honestly, I just could not get into Carly/Evan when I heard about them. I didn't know Carly (didn't watch the season(s) she was on) and I was not fond of Evan in JoJo's season at all. In the end, they were my favorite couple that year. So I'm willing to give these couples a chance.

And, evidently, some of my favorites do stay until almost the end (Kendall & Kevin and will be nice to get to know Joe & Astrid better).

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:22 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Honestly, those final couples intrigue me.  

I want to see what drew them to each other and how their relationship progresses. They could be totally different people than what we saw of them before.

Because quite honestly, I just could not get into Carly/Evan when I heard about them. I didn't know Carly (didn't watch the season(s) she was on) and I was not fond of Evan in JoJo's season at all.  In the end, they were my favorite couple that year.  So I'm willing to give these couples a chance.

Same here! Those final couples are all unexpected and interesting to me and I can't wait to find out how they happen. And I'm always willing to give the "villains" a second chance. We didn't get to know Kamil at all. His intro was super douchey but a lot of people have had bad/awkward intros. I just hope he is very careful with Annaliese.

But mostly, I'm excited to see Jordan fall for someone. He's my favorite thing about Becca's season and I don't even think of him as a villain.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:32 pm

I'm dying at how boring and random these final couples are. Thank god they've got Jared/Ashley getting engaged on BIP or else this really would be the most pointless show in the whole entire world.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:35 pm

Kendall and Joe follow each so I wonder if they actually broke up or just decided to leave early because they didn't want to do the fantasy suite.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:00 pm

Glad to see that Kevin’s now following Astrid. Maybe he needed a second to get over the initial breakup feels.

Major LOL and wtf at the spoiled final 3 couples laugh out loud - I’m not feeling invested in any of them at all but it’s hilarious that they all have villains (or Night 1 douche in Kamil’s case) or outlandish/kooky characters.

I’m surprised Kendall and Joe didn’t go to FS since she went with Arie. A little surprised that Astrid/Kevin broke up without going to FS as well. None of them strike me as the religious or not wanting sex implications types so I guess they might just have not seen a future from the time they did spend together.

I’m also confused why there’s still no indication of who John was with even though he appeared to have lasted as long as Kendall/Joe & Astrid/Kevin.

Oh, well, at least I’ll be able to enjoy my faves John, Kevin and Kendall until just before the FS segment and then they’ll be back at the reunion (assuming there is one).

And I guess Astrid is the last one to appear on SM of those that have left - I wonder why? And if it’s because she’s still affected by the breakup (as Kevin seemed to be from his delay in following her), I wonder why she and Kevin didn’t try to take advantage of extra off camera time at the very least even if distance or whatever else was an obstacle. Will be interesting to see how it all goes down.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:16 pm

Remember last year it was different. At the end the couples had these choices:

They can either go home with each other
They can go home separately
They can have an overnight date

Wonder if they are doing this again. If so, it doesn't necessarily mean any of our favorites actually broke up. They may have decided to continue dating post BIP.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:31 pm

^I guess that’s a possibility that they could choose option#1, but it would be confusing to me as to why, if they really did see potential, since Kevin and Kendall both went to FS with people they spent far less time with. I guess Joe and Astrid could be uncomfortable with it but I didn’t get that from their personalities at all. John and his relationship I have no idea since we don’t even know who he was with.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:47 pm

It could be as simple as that they didn't feel they were quite there yet but still want to see where it goes.

Honestly, I don't see Kevin lasting with anyone unless she is willing to move to Canada. And, if John was with Chelsea, her son may have been a factor as to why she could possibly pull back.

If these couples did stay together and chose not to do the fantasy suite, I give them a lot of respect. Keep that part of the relationship private. Just look what Kevin went through because he supposedly took Ashley's virginity in the fantasy suite.

Filming is done. It will be 2.5 to 3 months before the reunion. They can let us know if it worked or not then after trying in private.

All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:47 am

After watching last night's show, I can certainly see Chris with Krystal. They are certainly 2 of a kind wanting it to be all about them. Each of them thought that there is no way anyone would pass them up as they would be the perfect husband/wife and no one else is as good as they are. Let them be perfect together.

And, Jordan... what can I say. When he was describing his life full of workouts etc, I thought "yep, he and Jenna will go together quite nicely".

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:58 am

havadrpepper wrote:
dee wrote:According to a post on reddit (who has a source in production) they are still filming.  The final couples are: Jenna & Jordan, Krystal & Chris, Annaliese & Kamil. Previous couples that were rumoured; Astrid & Kevin, Kendall & Joe are believed to have left prior to the final episode.

Didn't see that last one coming!!!!

Who is Kamil? I feel like I don't remember any of these names but this one is definitely a first for me Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 13 3806527698
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

+30
Ayana
Idlemess
CamiLane 11
Amethyst
dee
Aria
pavalygurl
suzq
limoncello
luvstx
Billysmom