SELECT CONTENT

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GroceryStoreJoe - Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 14 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:32 am

@limoncello I couldn't remember who he is either. I had to look at the contestant threads to see if he was on this season. laugh out loud

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4775-kamil-nicalek-e-sleuthing-spoilers

bluwavz wrote:GroceryStoreJoe - Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 14 1000x400-Q90_e6165f96291e48a49a848d6977f31112

Kamil
Social Media Participant
Monroe, NY

Bachelor Biography

Kamil was born in Poland and moved to the United States with his parents when he was five years old. He learned English by watching cartoons. Kamil has a successful career in real estate and dabbles in modeling as well. Just don't ask Kamil to get his hands too dirty, he has a terrible fear of spiders!
Source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

GroceryStoreJoe - Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 14 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:13 pm

Kamil was the one that wanted her to meet him on the driveway then pulled the 60/40 thing (she had to come 60% of the way and he only had to come 40%).

I could see them putting 1 night 1 reject on BIP but 2???? Kamil from what I can tell was not mentioned online much at all. Only thing I can think they saw in him was the fact he has a huge number of SM followers (now at 194K on IG).

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:36 pm

This is appalling to me. She wanted people to hate them, disgusting attitude IMHO.

https://people.com/tv/bachelor-bekah-martinez-apologizes-blasting-tia-booth-colton-underwood/

Bachelor Alum Bekah Martinez Apologizes for Blasting Tia Booth & Colton Underwood: 'I Got Heated'
“So I guess what I’m saying is I’m sorry,” she said. “I got heated and caught up in what I was feeling and wanted people to hate on them cause I felt like the situation was unjust. It’s really not my place to be the justice police, as much as I wish it was.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:42 pm

https://people.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-cast-season-5/

Cast list:
Angela Amezcua
Annaliese Puccini
Astrid Loch
Bibiana Juliana
Chelsea Roy
David Ravitz
Eric Bigger
Joe Amabile
John Graham
Jordan Kimball
Kendall Long
Kenny "King" Layne
Kevin Wendt
Krystal Nielson
Nick Spetsas
Nysha Norris
Tia Booth
Wells and Yuki as bartenders

Once Colton is eliminated, I'm sure they'll update that list.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:43 pm

I think her own statement regarding herself is most revealing about her real self. Smh

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:17 pm

Looks like Jordan and Krystal are back on IG - he’s been liking stuff and followed Bibi, she made her account public.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:22 pm

@TheWrongReasons Thanks! Are Astrid, Jenna and Chris R the only ones left with no activity yet?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:42 pm

@bluwavz looks that way!

I haven’t checked Kamil’s IG activities yet (just followed him 2 seconds ago Lol), but looks like Annaliese is back too because somebody just followed her and her IG is still private, so she would have to accept. I can’t remember who followed her now, but I was able to click on her IG link on my feed.

I’m surprised Astrid is still MIA. Combine that with the fact that Kevin didn’t follow her until a day later, when he already started following a bunch of other BIP people ... hmmm a bit of a sad breakup perhaps? sad

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:47 pm

@TheWrongReasons That's what I'm thinking too. sad

Chris R is active now. He posted an IG story and follow Kamil.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:53 pm

@bluwavz aww I hope we’re wrong and that’s not the case sad But it’s interesting that Kevin hasn’t posted any pics/stories since he’s been back either - just quietly following and liking. Kendall and John have been posting.

I just saw Chris’ IG story, too. Kamil appeared on my feed as starting to follow Chris, so he’s accounted for as well.

Still MIA:
- Astrid
- Jenna

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:07 pm

bluwavz wrote:@TheWrongReasons That's what I'm thinking too. sad

Chris R is active now. He posted an IG story and follow Kamil.

He is also following Olivia Goethals. Bet he'll be adding more in the next few hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:20 pm

Maybe Astrid is on flights back home? Would that explain some of the off media timeline? Just wondering...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

+30
Ayana
Idlemess
CamiLane 11
Amethyst
dee
Aria
pavalygurl
suzq
limoncello
luvstx
Billysmom