SELECT CONTENT

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 3 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:45 pm

umngirl wrote:Shocking: Colton and Tia on a date. Shocking I tell you.

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/1007068412114239489?s=21

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 3 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:01 pm

Wow. Colton & Tia? I am SHOCKED. Did not see this coming at all.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:17 pm

ReneeM wrote:Wow. Colton & Tia? I am SHOCKED. Did not see this coming at all.

I feel like they are the most ignorant, self absorbed ppl.. seriously I feel like they think bach nation is stupid I mean how can anyone be happy for them? as it is so blatantly obvious that he wanted tia went on bachelorette for her thinking they would gets free ring and all the perks. They probably spent that weekend together planning it all out.. then oh poop curveball Becca becomes bachelorette well then let’s just do bip instead... this show really is a farce - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:21 pm

And I'm the goofball who wanted Colton to be the next Bachelor.

Last edited by nananana on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:31 pm

It doesn't matter if they planned it or not, the minute Colton was sent home I'm sure Fleiss & company were rubbing their hands in glee for BIP. This situation reminds me a lot of Nick & Kaitlyn other than she really was the Bachelorette. I'll be curious to see how this is received by viewers. Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 3 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:47 am

albean99 wrote:It doesn't matter if they planned it or not, the minute Colton was sent home I'm sure Fleiss & company were rubbing their hands in glee for BIP. This situation reminds me a lot of Nick & Kaitlyn other than she really was the Bachelorette. I'll be curious to see how this is received by viewers. Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 3 4256136633

I have no doubt that the average, unspoiled viewer will buy it hook, line and sinker and think it is so romantic. It never ceases to amaze me how gullible they can be, but then they don't analyze the show like we do and aren't aware of all the manipulation. They just watch and then forget about it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:18 am

Sleuthers here knew back in March this was going to happen once it was discovered they were following each other on twitter during the airing of Arie's season.

We didn't need anyone to tell us he was going to BIP. IMHO that was always in the cards well before he was eliminated.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:58 pm

I do think that Colton had a shot to be TB if not for the whole Tia thing.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:14 am

Is there any chance Ryan will be on BIP? His ig seems active and not from mexico the past week or so.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:10 am

Thanks to @mbl who provided Jason's brother's twitter account. He his hilarious. It would be so funny if both Jason and his brother went to BIP.

https://twitter.com/Tartick

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:41 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:Is there any chance Ryan will be on BIP? His ig seems active and not from mexico the past week or so.

Considering he has had zero airtime and gets eliminated next episode I would say no. Just RS hasn't said he's on.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:10 pm

Steven Tartick liked your reply 2h

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 3 1f60d  Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 3 1f602

https://twitter.com/i/notifications

@BachSpoilersFan twitter

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

+30
Ayana
Idlemess
CamiLane 11
Amethyst
dee
Aria
pavalygurl
suzq
limoncello
luvstx
Billysmom