Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Kashathediva on Wed May 30, 2018 10:16 pm

I’m gonna say it because I think it’s probably a good practice to do daily until the season is over, kind of like saging the forum:
This season is a cluster fork.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33227

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by facelessblood on Wed May 30, 2018 10:32 pm

IMO I understand his blocking. And I'm not saying I agree with it. But I think of how easy it is to down-vote a comment you disagree with on Reddit, unfollow or unfriend users on Facebook, or add a user to the "foe list" here. In Garrett's world, he disagrees with the comments on his Instagram so he blocks them. It's easier for him. (And to reiterate, I don't think anyone should be easy on him). This is definitely not helping him any but again I can understand it from his skewed perspective in thinking he's "right" and others are "wrong" about him. IMO it's chitty that he's making himself appear as a better guy on SM but hopefully many won't buy it.

facelessblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed May 30, 2018 10:54 pm

@facelessblood wrote:IMO I understand his blocking. And I'm not saying I agree with it. But I think of how easy it is to down-vote a comment you disagree with on Reddit, unfollow or unfriend users on Facebook, or add a user to the "foe list" here. In Garrett's world, he disagrees with the comments on his Instagram so he blocks them. It's easier for him. (And to reiterate, I don't think anyone should be easy on him). This is definitely not helping him any but again I can understand it from his skewed perspective in thinking he's "right" and others are "wrong" about him. IMO it's chitty  that he's making himself appear as a better guy on SM but hopefully many won't buy it.
I think at least 2 people are buying it: Becca and his mom. After that, all bets are off. Oops major omission, add RS to that list. 3

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
 sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway on Wed May 30, 2018 11:03 pm

I think you have to do whatever it takes to keep your sanity in this online world so if that means defriending, blocking, FOEing then so be it. I don't like it when people heckle others for blocking them. To me it's like a person walking away from a convo and you continuing to follow them yelling, "see you can't handle the truth." It's childish and doesn't change the other person's mind. Befriend them and try to start a dialogue if you really want change. All JMO.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose on Wed May 30, 2018 11:05 pm

A snippet from E!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjbJcr-j0az/?hl=en
The last three Bachelorettes have become engaged to the man they gave their first impression rose to, but Becca Kufrin's first impression rose now reeks of controversy because Garrett Yrigoyen is receiving major backlash after some suspicious Social Media behavior and Becca Kufrin is addressing it head on.

https://www.eonline.com/news/940117/bachelorette-becca-kufrin-weighs-in-on-contestant-garrett-yrigoyen-s-social-media-controversy?cmpid=social_instagram_bio

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare
IrelandRose

Female Posts : 515

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed May 30, 2018 11:12 pm

The best that I can hope for Becca is she will intelligently scour through Garrett’s social media and then add those pieces of the puzzle to what she knew prior FRC. Then sit down with him face to face and discuss the hard core. Maybe TPTB will film that.
Unless she is willing to compromise her values or he is or they both are, I can’t see it working. I don’t see it as a political disparity, but a humanitarian one.

sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 on Wed May 30, 2018 11:13 pm

Now i really wish Garrett wasn't F1. Because I would like to know what Becca would've said about it..

I know for sure she wouldn't said he was entitled to his own opinion and etc.. imo
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 on Wed May 30, 2018 11:29 pm

IKR? I really admired how outspoken her social media was in that regard. She even liked a tweet on May 21 about how the LGBTQ community deserves to be treated with dignity and respect....
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Wed May 30, 2018 11:55 pm

Alrighty then... 

And I’m ready to move on to BIP. Anyone else?
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 on Thu May 31, 2018 12:00 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bja3tIahO6k/?hl=en&taken-by=kaitlynbristowe

anyone know what is this all about?..it has to be related to Becca's season, right?..

as much as i found Trista annoying and Des boring, these two are actually still my favs who can show me the wonder and miracles of this franchise laugh out loud. I would like to know what they are up to related to this trainwreck season.

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 on Thu May 31, 2018 12:18 am

@Joy15 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bja3tIahO6k/?hl=en&taken-by=kaitlynbristowe

anyone know what is this all about?..it has to be related to Becca's season, right?..

as much as i found Trista annoying and Des boring, these two are actually still my favs who can show me the wonder and miracles of this franchise laugh out loud. I would like to know what they are up to related to this trainwreck season.

Ashley I posted on her IG story that she was filming a commercial that will air next Monday.

They wee rehearsing lines .. "where do the rings go?" along those lines.
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu May 31, 2018 12:24 am

Personally I did not think it had to do w Becca. I see cast wanting to start distancing themselves from her if anything.

sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum