SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 23 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelerotte - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:36 am

Well, it's not like the date was all her idea to begin with.  And honestly, sometimes smashing something up is a good way to move on.  I'm not sure she needed it to move on from Arie, think she was long past that by that point in time and filming.  But I'm sure TPTB thought it'd be a good way to bring closure and drama to the show. I'd personally have found some enjoyment in smashing something with his face on it if I was her.  And for that matter, I'd probably still feel a little satisfaction over doing it now, myself, because of just how disappointing and sucky his season and actions were IMO.

As for getting rid of the dresses, jewelry and shoes... Why?  They are her's to do what she wants with.  Maybe she wants to wear them to events.  And maybe once her season finishes airing, she'll donate them or sell them off for some charity event.  Who knows but I honestly don't see her keeping them or getting rid of them as a problem either way.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

TheBachelerotte - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:41 am

Good Post @Ladybug82

I don't really associate things with an ex unless it was an engagement ring (which I never received from an ex). I don't know if I'd have kept the dresses because I seldom dress up that much but for sure would have kept the shoes and earrings. I think it depends on the person.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:44 pm

IrelandRose wrote:I’m referring to the clock on her phone. It was 11:11. I’m in West Coast Canada, when I saw this it was 09:30
OK thanks for the explanaition

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:55 pm

Smashing stuff that didn’t belong to her .... and keeping the dresses and jewelry...suggests to me that it was an attention seeking event and had zero to do with her needing closure. I don’t care that she kept those items but I’m also not going to buy the hype that she needed to do this .... tptb suggested it and she went along with it .... it was lame but totally on par with what I expect from this show. Becca wasn’t heartbroken ... she was embarrassed and wants her pound of flesh ....I expect to see more of the same all season deadhorse

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:11 pm

What exactly was she supposed to do - refuse to go on the date or refuse to smash anything?  It was a date planned by TPTB just like every other date, every other season, sure some are dumb or dumber than others and I'm sure the lead nor those on the date enjoy every moment of some.  But I just don't see what the big issue is over a date that was storyboarded IMO to help bring things full circle and show the general viewing audience she had moved on, nothing more, nothing less.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:22 am

I’m disappointed TPTB don’t include in each season some type of philanthropic event or even 2.
This has nothing to do with the lead and everything to do with production.
Lots of fun things can be done in the name of good works vs something so wasteful many of these dates are. Jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:32 am

Kashathediva wrote:I’m disappointed TPTB don’t include in each season some type of philanthropic event or even 2.
Lots of fun things can be done in the name of good works vs something so wasteful many of these dates are. Jmo

Yeah, what happened to that? Haven't they done that in the past? Group activities, working together would also be interesting to watch.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:04 am

North wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I’m disappointed TPTB don’t include in each season some type of philanthropic event or even 2.

Yeah, what happened to that? Haven't they done that in the past? Group activities, working together would also be interesting to watch.

It has been done various seasons. I loved it when they re-did the school playground. I don’t disagree with demolition being cathartic, what rubbed me wrong was destroying things like those new flatscreens. I think those probably could have been used more wisely. Jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:29 am

I can blame the lead every season for the things they do. Whether I like the lead or not, it makes no difference. They had a choice, they could have said no, they should have stood up to TPTB, they shouldn't have said two ILY's, they should have demanded, blah blah. They have very little say IMO, and TPTB will do whatever it takes to mold them to fit the storyboard.

It's the same for all leads IMHO, Becca is no different. Whether she liked it or not, she had to fake it, or she really enjoyed it. Go with the flow or your life is miserable as we have seen with other leads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I can blame the lead every season for the things they do. Whether I like the lead or not, it makes no difference. They had a choice, they could have said no, they should have stood up to TPTB, they shouldn't have said two ILY's, they should have demanded, blah blah. They have very little say IMO, and TPTB will do whatever it takes to mold them to fit the storyboard.

It's the same for all leads IMHO, Becca is no different. Whether she liked it or not, she had to fake it, or she really enjoyed it. Go with the flow or your life is miserable as we have seen with other leads.

Exactly. It's the same every season. They are all made to do stupid things they probably don't want to do. They need to pick their battles and save it for the important stuff....if they are brave enough.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:33 am

I agree @Sprite on picking their battles.  And the first 1:1 of the season, and smashing Aries face... while silly, not something to battle over IMO. I'd wait until the end of the season when it could have more impact (getting certain dates for F1, letting someone go early, etc.) most likely, unless there was just absolutely something I refused to do or was uncomfortable with early on.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:54 am

This is funny. My son does this to me every Monday night at 7:58 Eastern. I saw this the other day and now today I see they are bringing the Mom to the ATFR!

https://twitter.com/MrDtimes3
https://twitter.com/chrisbharrison

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless